D & S Auto Sales, Inc.

Used 866-883-6474

Quality Pre-owned cars & trucks

Good Apple and Respectable Dealer

by from Rockledge, FL |

I've always been told that a brand new car depreiciates once it leaves the lot and it's true. Which is why I always buy used. Nothing better than driving home in a reliable used vehicle and still having money in your pocket to spare for every day life. I've seen and unfortunately have done business with bad used car places in the past. There are bad apples and good ones. D&S auto by far is a good apple! I've done business with Sal and BJ for the past 6-years and counting. After three vehicles from them, I've got no complaints. They are great people that look into each person's buying situation as its own. We all come from different walks of life and financial situations. They takes the time to listen to your situation and will provide suitable options both sides can agree on. Sal is very laid back and runs a respectable business. If Sal isn't around, BJ steps right up to the plate and takes care of you. When you deal with both Sal and BJ you get the customer service everone deserves without the pressure of having to buy. Whether you leave the lot with or without a vehicle, you are leaving with a feeling of satisfaction and that your time wasn't wasted.

Great place to deal !!!

by from Melbourne Fl |

Just bought my second car here. They are the best. They make the whole process so easy and quick. If you are looking for a reliable used car at a very reasonable price this is the place to go. They will take care of you...Thanks Sal and BJ

Great place to buy a used vehicle..

by from Melbourne Florida |

I just purchased my second vehicle at D&S auto sales. Sal and Dj are very nice people to deal with. They are honest and dependable. They make the process of buying a vehicle enjoyable. I would recommend them to anybody.

reliable/dependable vehicle

by from Melbourne florida |

Sal, kept it simple and to the point. I could see they put very good effort into making sure that my truck was checked out and repaired where needed before putting out for sale. I've had the truck for sometime now and had no problems. When I told Sal the tire wrench and jack were missing he was able to get them for me in two days at no extra cost to me. I will buy from them again when I go looking for my next vehicle.

You won't find a better place to buy a used car

by from Indialantic, FL |

I have 6 kids 5 of them have a license so I have used many used car lots in my lifetime. I used D&S to help get my son a truck for work about 6 months ago. The price was fair, the financing was fair, and the truck was of much higher quality than you would find at other lots. The whole process was nice. During my visit I noticed that all the vehicles on the lot seem to be of some quality. I will definitely use them again.

fantastic experince

by from atlanta ga |

i really had a great experience when I purchased my car,sal is a very humble man that cares about his customers,and that's important to me

This is a great car lot

by from West Palm Beach |

Hello to all, I am excited to write this review. My husband and I are from West Palm Beach, Florida. I was looking for a used decent car and we happened to drive on this lot. Every car that I wanted to drive was a great car. It was hard for me to choose. The customer service was excellent and the buying process was even better. I am a U.S. Veteran and they treated us well. The owner was excited to help us and his assistant was great also. He also knew his lot and how many miles were on each car we seen. I really have to say that I was about to give up car shopping until I came on this lot. I have to say that this lot was the best lot that my husband and I stumbled on in months. The car that I brought is in good shape. My husband and I just drove it down to the Keys, no problems. If I wanted another car, I will definitely but from them. Thank you all for what you do at D & S Auto. We love supporting business such as this one. For the military soldiers that is stationed there this is a great car lot to choose from, I will encourage you all to STAY AWAY from AURORA Road.

Great Experience Purchasing a Used Auto

by from Brevard, Florida |

My wife and I have been looking for a dependable low mileage used car for several months. We found a car we were interested in on cars.com, located at D&S Auto Sales. We called and asked if the car was still available, and could we see it. We drove over to the lot and were met with a warm welcome, no high pressure or sales pitches. Everyone working there was courteous and easy to talk to. We asked a number of questions and received clear and concise answers to each of our questions. We received a very fair price for our vehicle in trade, and a fair price on the car we wanted to purchase from them. BJ completed all of the necessary paper work in a very short time. We are extremely satisfied with the car we purchased and the professional treatment we received. The next time we are in the market for a vehicle, we are going directly to D&S Auto.

Great Dealership!!!

by from Rockledge, FL |

I was nervous shopping at an independent car dealership, but D&S Auto is a great place. Sal got me the truck I wanted at a more than fair price, he even offered to help with repairs to another one of my vehicles that had nothing to do with our deal! Sal truly goes above and beyond! I have had the vehicle for more than a month now and I have absolutely no buyers remorse I know that I got a great deal. Thank you D&S Auto.

Best Used Car Dealer I Ever Met!

by from Melbourne, FL |

D&S Auto Sales epitomizes the word "professionalism". They are a small business on U.S. 1 in Palm Shores just south of Pineda Causeway. I have never felt more comfortable around used car salesmen than Sal (who along with his wife owns the dealership) and his sales representative, BJ. Sal gave me a better price on a super clean 2009 Toyota Yaris that could not be matched by any of the used and new car dealerships I visited. Most importantly though D&S knows how to treat customers: with integrity and respect. After I had already agreed to a price on the car, Sal found a couple of noticeable scratches on the car's roof that I had not seen and had the roof re-painted at his expense! Now how many other dealers would have done that after a deal had already been consummated? I doubt many. Anyway, this car is a present to my grandson for graduating from high school as an honor student and receiving a college scholarship. I know that we will be as pleased with the car as I was with the experience of buying it.

Great Experience

by from Melbourne Beach, Florida |

I recently moved to this area and was looking to trade in my truck and find a more suitable vehicle to drive. I looked at many dealers and vehicles available and found D&S online. I went to view a car they had for sale and I was impressed with the professionalism of Sal and DJ. The vehicle I looked at was everything they advertised it to be and we worked out a great deal for the trade and I drove off in my new car. Thanks guys you are what this business needs, honesty and integrity. I strongly recommend anyone looking for a car to shop here for a great deal.