Tyme Auto Sales

Tyme Auto Sales

199 Plymouth Road, Plymouth, MI 48170

Used 866-897-3310

Family Owned and Operated for Over 50 Years!!

Honest, Friendly, and Helpful Dealership

by from Oak Park, Mi |

I've been looking for a commuter car for our youngest daughter and talked to Mark and Aryn at Tyme Auto. We looked at several vehicles in her price range and ended up with a very clean, well-maintained car. Dianne, who handled our paperwork and JR, the owner, were super friendly and saw to it that everything went as smooth as possible!! Our daughter is a very happy car owner thanks to the friendly staff at Tyme Auto Sales.

Lousy communications

by from Clare Michigan |

I called this seller TWICE over a month ago and NEVER heard from them. If they treat you like this when you are trying to buy from them I hate to see their service!!!!

by from monroe mi |

i bought a car not from tyme auto a 300 m after a week it would not go over 30 miles per hour I went to tyme auto to take a loss and just trade for any thing that would run, the sales man said we can do that but what is your car doing again I told him he said the car is in limp mode a easy fix for about 80.00 dollars on the out side of the trans a new part the car was fixed I cant believe they did that for me, I did not even buy the car from them. but I can tell you for sure where im buying my next car thank you tyme auto

I would never buy a vehicle from here

by from Plymouth, Michigan |

This place is a joke.Came to purchase a vehicle and they lost my paper work. Called over and over they never called back always giving me the run around.

Good dealer

by from Canton |

Had a good experience. Nice people, not trying to push you. Diane who did the paperwork was very nice and helpful too. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a used car.

Would not recommend

by from garden city,michigan |

Bought a car from tyme and had issues second day I had car. Told owner I was unhappy and wish to purchase a different car. He said he would repair the one I had purchase for free .Lasted two weeks and I went back owner said he take care of it.Lasted 3 weeks and owner then told me he would repair it but It would cost because it was pass a month.Afterwards to it to a dealership and found out wrong engine in it.JR would do nothing.

Tyme Auto Sales responded to this review

January 9, 2015

We want to apologize for any problems you encountered with your pre-owned vehicle purchase from Tyme Auto Sales. This is not how we strive to do business with our valued customers. We would like the opportunity to work with you to ensure your overall satisfaction. Please reach out to us at any time. Thank you-J.R. Jones 734-455-5566

Great dealer

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Brandon was very energetic and helpful. I had very good experience with my test-driving and car shopping!

Great people, super helpful

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

I recently purchased a Jeep from Tyme Auto Sales, and it needed a few minor repairs (mostly cosmetic) that they took care of quickly and efficiently for me. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for an affordable used car.

Great Great Great!!

by from northville, mi |

i had a very good experience with tyme! There customer service was awesome, the selection of cars was great! i would highly recommend them to anyone looking in the area. you will not be disappointed!!

Great Dealership!

by from Redford, mi |

Found a good car at a good price. Sales staff was very helpful. Will definitely buy my next car from Tyme!

Response

by from Plymouth, Mi |

I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your experience with us. Unfortunately the vehicle you selected did not have enough loan value to finish the deal with the one-thousand dollars down. Nancy said that you had a tentative approval, not a final approval. You simply needed more down than you had available to you, which is fine. Therefore, we tried to help you out by showing you a vehicle that we could get you in for just the one-thousand dollars down. Unfortunately, this vehicle did not meet your expectations. We try to do the best we can, but sometimes things just do not work out. We'd like to try to rectify the situation with you, but we would have to sit down and discuss the matter. -Tyme Auto Sales, Internet Customer Service