Frankman West 12th

1901 W. 12th St., Sioux Falls, SD 57104

Used 866-594-7020

Won't go anywhere else!

by from Sioux falls |

I will not go anywhere else to buy my next car. The best car buying experience I've had!

used pickup

by from Kansas |

Not a good experience. Being from out of town some responsibility is mine.

Frankman West 12th responded to this review

January 21, 2014

dtb- Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. We strive for customer satisfaction. Give me a call right away at 605-371-2357 so we can resolve this. Once again thank you for your feedback. Dustin Frankman General Manager

Purchased Several Vehicles from Frankman's W 12th

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

I've been meaning to write a review. I was quite surprised while reading the most recent review on this site. I have worked with Mike Denbow each and everytime I have purchased a car from Frankman's West 12th and have had nothing but GREAT customer service. He was well informed and very meticulous. He went out of his way on each occasion to get me the answers I needed and the vehicle I desired. I highly recommend this Frankman's West 12th St and Mike.

Buying a used car

by from sioux falls |

The worst experience in purchasing a used car, this was my 10th car (new & used) purchase. Don't believe anything they say, nothing I was told was true. When doing the paperwork, I was told that there is no warranty, even though I was told there was till 100,000 miles. Sales person lied to me. I asked for a copy of all the paperwork, everything I signed. I had to argue to get copies. They were giving me the wrong sticker, from the window - took 4 times to get it right. I reviewed the service history on car, again, no recent oil change listed. I asked and supposedly it was done. They listed a wash/detail but no oil change. A jerk from start to finish with paperwork. Once in the car, no gas and the car was to be detailed. Nothing done and they had 24 hours to do this. The next day the sales person was full of excuses. There version of "detail" is to vacumm the front floor, only. Attitude and service is the worst - it's about the car (not people) and hope the car is in decent condition.

shopping for used

by from Sioux City, Iowa |

very professional contacted me right after my initial contact by email. followed up but did not pester me.