Northwest Auto Mall

Northwest Auto Mall

5070 Ridge Road W, Spencerport, NY 14559

Used 866-772-1461

No service equals bad service

by from Toronto, Ontario |

I tried several times to contact this dealership. They obviously have not been introduced to the ways of the internet since they never responded to my request for more information and they don't know how to use a voice mail service since you can't contact them by telephone either. Business must be so good they don't need to respond to cars.com customers.

NorthWest Auto Mall Great Service

by from Rochester N.Y |

Bought a 2003 F250 4x4 two weeks ago had a oil pan leak called service talk to Chuck said bring it in well fix it took care of it . I am buying another truck there & I do recommend Northwest auto mall to all who are looking for good used cars & trucks . sales Paul & Mark honest & up front good people . Service is great . Asked Chuck to look over my truck to see if it was ok if they found something to fix it . Chuck called said it was in good shape . Thank you Paul & Mark & Chuck for all you have done making sales & service number one in my book .

A great place to buy a good used truck.

by from Rochester ny |

Paul & mark were very friendly & helpful helping me get the truck I wanted treated me like I was part of the family. I would recommend them to all my friends & family. I had a small problem call next day it was fixed. Going to buy my next truck their. Paul was honest & upfront. No bull Did what he had to do. No better place to buy a truck or car highly recommend Northwest auto mall .Thanks again Paul.

VERY PLEASED WITH OUR EXPERIENCE AT NORTHEST

by from Avoca, NY |

We came to the city 3 times to look for a used SUV. Went to several dealerships, test-drove many cars. Finally we arrived at Northwest Auto Mall and in spite of a couple good deals at other dealerships, when I asked my wife what her opinion was, she insisted shee liked the people best at Northwest. I had to agree. We got what we feel is a very good deal there, the men were all curteous, no pushy salesmen, just left us alone to look around the lot, but were available to answer all questions. Shopping here was by far the best experience of our entire 3 days of searching. There did turn out to be a problem with the car that would not have been obvious unless someone were to drive it for several days. They did not hesitate to fix the problem and even went above and beyond for us. Have recommended this place to others, and when we are again in the position of needing another car, will certainly go back to Northwest Auto Mall.

GREAT PLACE

by from Rochester |

Northwest Auto Mall did everything right! I could not have asked for a more upfront experience. I took the car for a test drive. Notice a couple of small items I wanted fixed and when I pcked up the car it was perfect. I have driving it more six months now and have never had a problem! I have sent a couple of friends there and we all agree!

Great quality and trustworthy

by from Columbus, OH |

I found Northwest online by chance a few years ago but have since bought two cars there. I have found them to be very honest, upfront and great to do business with.

ahh northwest auto mall...

by from spencerport,ny |

I bought a 2003 alero from these guys. car runs and drives great! they were nice. HOWEVER, when i test drove the car, i noted that it had one fog light missing. i told Ron about this problem expecting them to replace the one missing before i bought it. when i went to pick the car up i noticed that now both fog lights were missing. i asked Ron why they did not replace them and instead just took the one out, he had no idea. they said they would order the fog lights and call me when they came in. it has been two months, and no call of the sort from them. this is not the only problem i have, upon very close inspection of the vehicle i noticed orange peel on the back half of the car s paint job. the car is also two different shades of silver. so they did not replace my fog lights, they had it painted by a complete amateur and did not mention that the radiator was not even bolted in, or that the radiator lower support was basically completely gone. albeit the car is great, it runs and drives very good. but that could also be because the engine in it is not the engine that came with the car.. guys, really if your mechanics knew anything about cars they would have done a better job hiding the fact that the engine is not original (this you can tell as the year of the engine is stamped into the lower intake manifold as well as the engine block), the paint should have been matched and done by a PRO and the fog lights could have been had from the junk yard for 10 dollars.

Looking for Value

by from Irondequoit, NY |

I was looking for a later-model gas-efficient used car that was a good value and priced less than the high-end, high overhead, large dealerships I had visited. Northwest provided me with a quality experience. I came in on the defensive. I found a car that I was looking for - at a price below Edmund's average, and was given the keys to test-drive and provided with a Carfax report as well. No high pressure. Decent offer on my trade. I bought the car and wish they were closer so that I could have it serviced there also. Ron in Sales is a quality guy - my faith in the car-buying experience is restored. I will be going there for the next car a family member needs, and I promote Northwest to friends.

First truck

by from Rochester ny |

I bought a 2001 Chevy blazer from them back in August. The truck is great besides being a little thirsty, but I expected that. We had a great deal on the truck and it was just what I was looking for. The only thing I do not like is that they said they looked the truck over and it wa perfect. But when we had that first storm I tried to use the 4wd and it did not work. I took it to my mechanic and he said my acuator that locks the front axle was broken and needed to be replaced. The only problem I had with them was that the temp registraition was expired and it still had not shown up at dealer so my dad called Albany DMV and had them send it to our house. Other than that it was a very good experience.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Rochester, NY |

I have bought every used car I have ever owned from Northwest. I have always had a great experience with them. The owner is always available to make sure everything is is on track. I would recommend them for sales and service!