10505 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33612

Service 888-862-4691

We Establish Trust and Life Long Relationships

Very Satisfied with Dealership

by from SAN ANTONIO, FL |

THIS DEALERSHIP IS EXCELLENT, OUR SALESMAN BOBBY EMMERICH WAS EXCELLENT AT HIS JOB ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND DID MAKE AN AFTERCALL TO US. THE F & I MANAGER WAS THE REASON WE CAME BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP.

July 3, 2014

Thanks for the nice review! Glad to hear you were happy with the whole experience. Thank you for choosing Parks Lincoln, we appreciate your business. Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

Excellent Customer Service

by from Tampa, FL |

I just leased a 2015 MKX with Parks Lincoln. Bobby Emmrick, Jeff Litton, and Joe Notestine, were pleasant and took the time to answer all my questions (1st time leasing). They are very focused on making sure customers are 100% satisfied. Bobby Emmrick was my sales person and during the sales experience I never felt pressured - nice overall experience - I highly recommend this dealership!

January 30, 2015

Congratulations on your New Lincoln MKX. We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln, and Thank you again for your business!

Perfect Automobile Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

This was the best car buying experience ever. I've purchased a Mercedes, Lexus and tried to purchase my dream car BMW, but taking away all the fluff. The car, the salesman, manager and finance department made this transaction easy. Highly recommend this dealership.

January 20, 2015

Thank You for the Great Review! We are so happy to hear this was your best car buying experience! We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln, and Thank you again for your business! Stay Connected to Parks Lincoln and Like Us on Facebook! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Public Relations

by from Tampa, FL |

Because of my last experience with another Dealership, I wanted to get all my questions answered before entering this Dealership and I did! After many many emails back and forth, Nick Cherok, Sales Manager and Anthony Brammer, Product Consultant could not have done a better job. Giving me every answer needed to make it worth my time to stop by and meet them and test drive their product. I was so impressed with their patience, positive attitude and demeanor. After my test drive and checking out other vehicles on the lot, it was easy to decide what I wanted to do. Within a week Nick had the vehicle of my dreams delivered to his lot and we signed the deal! It was the best Dealership experience ever! Looking forward to the same experience in the Service Dept when needed.

December 10, 2014

We hope you are enjoying your new car! Thank you again for choosing Parks Lincoln of Tampa! Stop by or call us anytime if any questions arise on your new car!

Great Service!

by from Tampa, Fl |

Purchased a pre own Lincoln about a week ago. My luck was that the first face of your dealership was Jared Brantley. Consummate professional and extremely personable through the entire process of the purchase. I would recommend your organization to anyone and suggest they get to meet Jared. A sincere thanks to Jared! You made it comfortable from the moment you offered you hand and introduced yourself!

November 13, 2014

Thank you for the nice review! You were in good hands with Jared. We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln of Tampa, thank you again for your business. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends! Enjoy your new Pre-Owned Lincoln!

Lincoln Town Car

by from Tampa, Fl |

I had a good experience purchasing a car with the help of Jared. Thanks

November 4, 2014

Thanks for the review! Great to hear Jared took great care of you! We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln, and thank you again for your business. Enjoy your new car!

Jared Brantley is the perfect salesman.

by from Tampa,FL |

This is the first time in years that I was able to look for a car without feeling like I'm being pressured to do so. Jared was calm and patient. If I were to purchase another vehicle I would definitely come back to him.

November 4, 2014

Thanks for the nice review about Jared. We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln, and thank you again for your business! Enjoy your new car!

New Lincoln Owner

by from Tampa, FL |

Great customer service from Jared one of the sales associates!

September 23, 2014

Thanks for choosing Parks Lincoln! Great to hear Jared took great care of you! Enjoy your new car! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

Excellent car dealership

by from St. Petrsburg FL |

Jared Brantley was the most professional car salesman I have come across. Along with the entire dealership I had a positive car buying experience. They are going above and beyond for a minor problem with the new Lincoln I purchased~

September 23, 2014

Thank you for choosing Parks Lincoln! We appreciate your business, and glad to hear Jared is taking such good care of you! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

Customer

by from Tampa, Fl |

Jared was my salesperson, he was very friendly, knowledgeable, easy to talk to you

September 17, 2014

Thanks for the nice review! Great to hear Jared took such good care of you! We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln, and we thank you again for your business! Enjoy your new car! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

Great Experience!

by from Tampa, FL |

Purchased/Leased a MDX recently, it took less then 2.5 hours total to negotiate the deal and drive the car off the lot. Bobby Emmrich (our sales guy) actually listened to our needs and wants and made it happen. Thanks!

September 17, 2014

Thank you for the nice review. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thanks again for choosing Parks Lincoln, we appreciate your business. Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations