10505 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33612

Service 888-862-4691

We Establish Trust and Life Long Relationships

Very Satisfied with Dealership

by from SAN ANTONIO, FL |

THIS DEALERSHIP IS EXCELLENT, OUR SALESMAN BOBBY EMMERICH WAS EXCELLENT AT HIS JOB ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND DID MAKE AN AFTERCALL TO US. THE F & I MANAGER WAS THE REASON WE CAME BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP.

July 3, 2014

Thanks for the nice review! Glad to hear you were happy with the whole experience. Thank you for choosing Parks Lincoln, we appreciate your business. Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Customer Relations

Great Dealership

by from Riverview, FL |

My salesman, Tom Hunter, was genuinely interested in helping me find the best vehicle for me and my family. He took the time to explain each of the features and even took me on two different test drives so I could feel the difference. I knew what I was buying when I pulled off the lot in my brand new MKC. The Sales Manager, Marco, was welcoming and helpful and aided in my purchase. I won't shop anywhere else!

June 10, 2015

Thank you for the Great Review! We are so pleased to hear you were very happy with your vehicle purchase! Thanks again for choosing us and enjoy your new MKC! Best Regards, The Parks Lincoln Team

Bill from service was great!

by from Tampa, FL |

My Lincoln was having problems and I do not know much of anything about cars. I had my aviator towed to Parks Lincoln. When it arrived Bill from the service department gave me a call and let me know it arrived and they would be taking a look at it. He called me to let me know the problem and how we could fix it. He also let me know a few other things that were going on with my SUV, letting me know they were important things to fix but not urgent. I really appreciated that, in my experience when I have taken past vehicles to other shops they really try to push every service on you. Bill was ABSOLUTELY amazing and so easy to work with. From pick-up to drop-off, he went above and beyond through the whole process. I hope this review makes it back to the service department and Bill is recognized superior customer service.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for the nice review! I will be sure to pass this along to Bill and the Service Team! It's great to hear Bill took such great care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln, Thank you again! Please call us or stop by anytime you need assistance with your vehicle! Best Regards, The Parks Lincoln Team

Great service

by from Tampa florida |

This is a great dealership. I am a senior citizen and was my first time leasing a car. My salesman was Jason and he found me the perfect car for all my needs. All the sales people were so kind and helpful. Great deal ship and great prices. Thanks again.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for the nice review! Congratulations on the purchase of your first leased vehicle. We hope you enjoy your new car. We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln and Thank you again for your business! Best Regards, The Parks Lincoln Team

Knowledgeable Consultant with a great personality

by from Tampa, Florida |

Very friendly and knowledgeable of product. Speak with confidence showing she truly believe in her product. She is truly an asset to your operation. She will earn her star for customer satisfaction.

April 7, 2015

It's Great to Hear Kay took great care of you. We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln and Thank you again for your business! Enjoy your New Car! Best Regards, The Parks Lincoln Team

Dawn Kaps is the absolute BEST!!!!!

by from Brandon Florida |

I want Dawn Kaps to know how much I appreciate her kind and truly caring demeanor. In the hustle and bustle of today's society it is extremely hard to find outstanding customer service. When I left the dealership today I felt truly appreciated as a customer. Dawn is the main reason why I will continue to do business with Parks Lincoln Of Tampa. Without question, you can count on Dawn to handle all of your car needs in a professional and thoughtful way. I had to write this review because she puts the customer first in customer satisfaction!!!!! Thank you Dawn so much!!!

April 7, 2015

Thanks for such a Nice Review about Dawn Kaps. It's so nice to hear she went above and beyond and exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate your loyalty to Dawn and Parks Lincoln. Best Regards, The Parks Lincoln Team

Excellent Customer Service

by from Tampa, FL |

I just leased a 2015 MKX with Parks Lincoln. Bobby Emmrick, Jeff Litton, and Joe Notestine, were pleasant and took the time to answer all my questions (1st time leasing). They are very focused on making sure customers are 100% satisfied. Bobby Emmrick was my sales person and during the sales experience I never felt pressured - nice overall experience - I highly recommend this dealership!

January 30, 2015

Congratulations on your New Lincoln MKX. We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln, and Thank you again for your business!

Perfect Automobile Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

This was the best car buying experience ever. I've purchased a Mercedes, Lexus and tried to purchase my dream car BMW, but taking away all the fluff. The car, the salesman, manager and finance department made this transaction easy. Highly recommend this dealership.

January 20, 2015

Thank You for the Great Review! We are so happy to hear this was your best car buying experience! We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln, and Thank you again for your business! Stay Connected to Parks Lincoln and Like Us on Facebook! Best Regards, Jennifer Cofini Public Relations

by from Tampa, FL |

Because of my last experience with another Dealership, I wanted to get all my questions answered before entering this Dealership and I did! After many many emails back and forth, Nick Cherok, Sales Manager and Anthony Brammer, Product Consultant could not have done a better job. Giving me every answer needed to make it worth my time to stop by and meet them and test drive their product. I was so impressed with their patience, positive attitude and demeanor. After my test drive and checking out other vehicles on the lot, it was easy to decide what I wanted to do. Within a week Nick had the vehicle of my dreams delivered to his lot and we signed the deal! It was the best Dealership experience ever! Looking forward to the same experience in the Service Dept when needed.

December 10, 2014

We hope you are enjoying your new car! Thank you again for choosing Parks Lincoln of Tampa! Stop by or call us anytime if any questions arise on your new car!

Great Service!

by from Tampa, Fl |

Purchased a pre own Lincoln about a week ago. My luck was that the first face of your dealership was Jared Brantley. Consummate professional and extremely personable through the entire process of the purchase. I would recommend your organization to anyone and suggest they get to meet Jared. A sincere thanks to Jared! You made it comfortable from the moment you offered you hand and introduced yourself!

November 13, 2014

Thank you for the nice review! You were in good hands with Jared. We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln of Tampa, thank you again for your business. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends! Enjoy your new Pre-Owned Lincoln!

Lincoln Town Car

by from Tampa, Fl |

I had a good experience purchasing a car with the help of Jared. Thanks

November 4, 2014

Thanks for the review! Great to hear Jared took great care of you! We appreciate you choosing Parks Lincoln, and thank you again for your business. Enjoy your new car!