Auto 4 Less

(5.0) 1 Reviews

38665 Fremont Blvd. ste D, Fremont, CA 94536

Used 510-364-0275 Used 510-364-0275

1 of 1 review

Integrity, high morals, values, trustworthy budget

by from San Francisco city. |

I have know Auto 4 Less and the owner David since 2002. Now that is a long time. Since then he has helped me with my hobby aka buying 2 cars at a minimum each year. The car sales price ranged from $3000 - $ 45000. I met him at a coffee shop at first. He earned my trust over the time. There is not one strange thing, or single guide line of ethics, morality he bends. He is passionate about helping his customers ( I introduced him to my family and friends) who also purchased cars from him. He has integrity, manners and stewardship. His prices were fair, he would tell you what car to get or to steer away from. He provided full disclosure of the cars he knew, he got in touch with me when you found a car I wanted. When his business grew, I his business ethics or practices did not change. He employs people who are hard working, those who really need help and try to put food in families plates. He used to provide financing and warranty at a reasonable price. Advised me to stay clear of insurance companies both car and warranty insurance as he knew them personally and had customers who had bad experience with them. To this day aka 13 years later, I still talk to him and purchase cars from him, simply bc I know he is honest and has no ulterior motives aka make a quick sale.