LA Auto Star

LA Auto Star

1766 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Used 877-296-6715

Easy on the stop financing for everyone. Just Moved to a New Location!

Great! Thanks for the deal on my new truck!!

by from Newport News, VA |

After I was in a wreck, I needed a new vehicle, and got a great deal on a used Toyota Truck. Thanks, Marina!

Good People!!!!

by from Norfolk, Virginia |

My first car was from here, my mother purchased it cash money for me. My second car I went to another dealer and they were pretty decent but now that I am in the hunt for a car and my credit is shot I didn't think anyone could help me. I called and they got me in touch with a bank who financed me, they are working on the payments that I want to pay and they even helped me deal with the trade in of my current car. I am very pleased with the service I am getting and I know if this car is anything like my first car it will last me for as many years as that one did.

My past, current and future go to car dealer

by from Virginia Beach |

When several years ago I needed a car, my friend recommended me to go to LA Autostar. He purchased cars from them before and was very happy. I was looking for specific model, which dealer did not have on the lot. In less than a week they had 3 cars of this model on the lot for me to choose from, priced below anywhere else I looked. Years later I still drive this car with no issues. When my mother needed a car I refered her to LA Autostar. She was very happy with the deal she got. She also has this car for a few years now, trouble free.

Honest, Fair and Friendly

by from Virginia Beach |

I have purchased several vehicles from LA Autostar. From the very first one, they were every honest and up front about everything. All cars have the potential for problems. I have experienced very few problems with cars from them but what I like the most is that they made it right the one time it did happen. This just shows that they care about their customers and their own reputation. I would highly recommend purchasing your next car from them.

Great Selection, Prices and Service

by from Richmond, VA |

I purchased 2 cars from them, the owners of the company are very honest and helpful. I told them what kind of a car I wanted both times and they got the car I was looking for! Great car selection, friendly service & can't beat their prices! Thank you very much for my cars!

I loved this experience.

by from virginia |

I was very pleased with the service they provided. I left out with more than what I asked for thanks again LA Auto star.

Excellent place to buy your next used car!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Excellent service! Great Cars and Prices! Friendly Staff! Highly Recommend!