LA Auto Star

1766 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23454

Used 877-296-6715 Used877-296-6715

Easy on the spot financing for everyone! CARFAX on every vehicle.

Great! Thanks for the deal on my new truck!!

by from Newport News, VA |

After I was in a wreck, I needed a new vehicle, and got a great deal on a used Toyota Truck. Thanks, Marina!

LA Auto Star

by from Virginia beach, Virginia |

Great customer service, Great Prices, Always on time.

Great dealership with a fantastic staff!!

by from White Marsh MD |

Comments: To the staff of L.A. Auto Star; I would like to apologize for not getting back in touch with you about the 2004 Nissan Truck you had for sale. It was the truck I really wanted, but buy the time I talked my to wife about coming down it had sold. All the information I ask for about the truck you staff supplied. Marina was a great sales person and I"m sorry I did not get back her sooner. In my humble opinion, the people at L.A. Auto Star were very courteous and respectful, something you very rarely find at most auto dealerships today. I would highly recommend your dealership to anyone who is looking for that perfect auto and a friendly, courteous atmosphere. Again, I would like to thank all the staff at L.A. Auto Star, for your professionalism and all that you have done for my wife an I. Respectfully Yours; Garry M.

One of the finest dealerships I ever dealt with!!

by from White Marsh MD |

LAautostar exceeds expectations

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

My wife wanted a newer car and had particular model, exterior/interior colors, and specific features in mind. We bought cars from LAautostar before and had great experience. I contacted the dealership about our wish list vehicle. In less than 24 hours the exact match to our wish list has appeared at the LAautostar lot. The car was absolutely beautiful. Also when we contacted LAautostar we already had preapproved loan from our bank. LAautostar on the spot found us the lender offering half the rate we received from our bank. This was exceptional car buying experience.

Thanks for the good treatment.

by from Newport news, VA. |

This is a letter that I wrote to Rodi: Hello Rodi, Thank you for being not only efficient, but also so nice. I'm writing to say that I won't be buying the Toyota Sienna as planned because my "Friends & Family Network" just came through for me. And, I was made an offer that I just could not refuse. Nevertheless, my wife and I both wanted to express our thanks. We'll surely recommend you to our friends, too. Sincerely, Bob Butler

Awesome!

by from Wallops Island, VA |

xceeded expectations. Very courteous and down to earth staff with valuable knowledge of every aspect of buying used. I brought my wife and three year old son with me and they made them feel very comfortable. Gilbert was a great pleasure to deal with and everyone worked together to give me the best bang for my buck. Do yourself a favor, when buying used, give this dealership a chance. You will not be dissapointed!

LA Auto Star responded to this review

December 12, 2014

You, guys, are AWESOME! It was a real pleasure working with you! Remember, we are here for you whenever you need us. Keep in touch, and check out our web site if you, or any of your friends and family need ANY vehicle, or just a friendly assistance regarding any automobile related decisions. www.laautostar.com

Good People!!!!

by from Norfolk, Virginia |

My first car was from here, my mother purchased it cash money for me. My second car I went to another dealer and they were pretty decent but now that I am in the hunt for a car and my credit is shot I didn't think anyone could help me. I called and they got me in touch with a bank who financed me, they are working on the payments that I want to pay and they even helped me deal with the trade in of my current car. I am very pleased with the service I am getting and I know if this car is anything like my first car it will last me for as many years as that one did.

My past, current and future go to car dealer

by from Virginia Beach |

When several years ago I needed a car, my friend recommended me to go to LA Autostar. He purchased cars from them before and was very happy. I was looking for specific model, which dealer did not have on the lot. In less than a week they had 3 cars of this model on the lot for me to choose from, priced below anywhere else I looked. Years later I still drive this car with no issues. When my mother needed a car I refered her to LA Autostar. She was very happy with the deal she got. She also has this car for a few years now, trouble free.

Honest, Fair and Friendly

by from Virginia Beach |

I have purchased several vehicles from LA Autostar. From the very first one, they were every honest and up front about everything. All cars have the potential for problems. I have experienced very few problems with cars from them but what I like the most is that they made it right the one time it did happen. This just shows that they care about their customers and their own reputation. I would highly recommend purchasing your next car from them.