Bentley Lamborghini Rolls Royce Bellevue

Service 888-236-9482

What Dreams Are Made Of

Fantastic

by from Redmond |

I recently visited the showroom to look at a new Bentley, before I knew it I was sitting inside the car of my dreams. The two sales people were Adam & Shahin what a team, they answered my questions and made me feel like I had no pressure on me to buy anything. Bottom line I have now placed my order with them and can not wait for my new Bentley Speed. Fantastic place!!!

Amazing Service

by from Bellevue, WA |

Adam and Shahin are incredibly friendly, knowledgable and truly take the time to make sure you're thoroughly happy with your purchase! They're always willing to go the extra mile and ensure that you'll be a repeat client.

Not that fast

by from Mercer Island |

Complete mediocre. They couldnt give me a test drive. Surely its for the filthy rich folks

The best time you can have buying a car.

by from Seattle |

Rolls-Royce Bellevue is the best car dealership I have ever worked with. They took the time to show me the Rolls-Royce Ghost inside and out and go over all the options. They also put together a great lease that was less then I said I wanted to pay per month (when do car dealerships offer you a payment that less then you said you wanted to pay?) and with a special offer are going to make the first two payments. I had the Ghost for less then a week and damaged one of the wheels and when I called them to ask how much it would be for a new wheel they offered to fix the damage for me for free, and even picked at my office. That what I call service. I didn even have to ask for they just did it. Lots of wonderful cars and a great group of guys and gals work there but I would recommend you ask for Shawn Seaman which is the person I purchased my car from.

My perfect Bentley

by from Bellevue WA |

The boys at Bentley of Bellevue took great care of me from begging to end during the ordering of my new Bentley. When I went in they didn't have what I was looking for but offered to place an order for what I wanted and spent over 3 hours with me going over different color and leather options before I made up my mind. Not once did they make me feel like I was taking to much of there time or rush me. When my new GTC came in they let me know when it would be ready for pick up and made sure it was spotless. The only issue I had was they don't have brochures for the cars which is something I miss having. Would highly recommend Shawn and Adam if you looking for a Bentley or other rare car.