Pine Belt Nissan Cadillac of Toms River

229 Route 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

New 877-365-2898
Used 877-629-5062
Service 877-629-8262

Put the Power of Pine Belt to Work For You!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH - 5 STARS !!

by from Berkeley, NJ |

Halim Assal and Flo Lanzetta were awesome with assisting us on purchasing our 2015 Nissan Versa Note. The dealership was very accommodating and provided excellent customer service!! Such a pleasure to deal with! I would highly recommend Pine Belt Nissan of Toms River to all my friends and family. They listen to your needs and will work with you from beginning to end to be sure you are happy with your purchase! Way to go Halim and Flo! Thank you so much!!

Martin Damato made it easy!

by from Toms River |

I received a letter from Pine Belt about getting out of my lease early. I was a long time Nissan customer and had done business with Pine Belt in the past. When calling them I had every intension on getting out my Rogue lease and into another one. I worked the entire deal with Martin and it was a great experience. He did everything from working out my final numbers with no money down, which I wanted! Having the car ready for me when I got there, and the best part is not changing a single thing once I arrived at the dealership. Vinnie was also very helpful. He showed me in the ins and outs of the new Rogue which changed a lot compared to my 2012. I am very happy with my experience.

New Nissan Maxima

by from Manahawkin |

Working with Matt and Vinny was such an easy and fun experience. I had the pleasure of purchasing a brand new Maxima from them. I have to say, they were by far the best priced out of all the Nissan dealers that I spoke with. I would recommend visiting them for a fun experience and a great price!

Thanks Dave and Alana

by from Freehold, NJ |

Buying my new Altima here was a great experience. I was able to communicate with Alana via email and she was able to lock in a great price. When I got there Dave walked with me and I took a look at some options. Within an hour I was ready to go sign all my papers and leave with my car.

One of the best experiences I have ever had

by from Brick, NJ |

One of the best experiences I have ever had while buying my Cadillac. I was a life long customer of another dealer and I wanted to give Pine Belt a try. They have a beautiful facility and a great staff. Doug was great to work with. I was very impressed with his Cadillac background and made the whole process a breeze.

Easy and Simple to Whole Way

by from Jackson, NJ |

Wonderful and knowledgeable salesman, Angelo Montalvo! His professionalism and personality, made the purchase a great experience. Pine Belt was A1, with the pricing and straightforwardness. Angelo did not put pressure or forced us into anything. He let us make the decision for financing. I would highly recommend Angelo and Pine Belt Nissan. Angelo Montalvo is a great asset to this dealership!

They were very cordial and helpful.

by from New Jersey |

From the moment I entered the Dealership, salesmen were cordial to all who entered- I had the opportunity to deal with John Sokolowski- I think he was shocked because I was ready to buy my Juke 2014 in Graphite Blue- a real beuaty- all I needed was for him to find the color and work out the detail, which he did efficiently and professionally. When we were through, we dealt with Evan in Finance- both of these men got us in and out in a short amount of time- neither one rushed the or made me feel uncomfortable. They were very cordial and helpful. Kudos to both and actually to all who hired these men.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever...

by from Brick NJ |

I have dealt with a few dealerships in the past and this place was by far the best car buying experience I've had. I had the pleasure of working with Mike D'Esposito and Eddie Castillo, and they are absolutely wonderful. Unlike other dealerships, these guys are not pushy and they are upfront and honest.They took the time to go over all of my options with me and got me the best deal possible. I will never go anywhere else to buy a car!

Everyone was Awesome

by from Freehold, NJ |

Everyone was Awesome. They were friendly, catered to my needs & wants, and did all this in a timely fashion which for me was a big ++++ I love my new Nissan and I will definitely go back for future purchases. If your in the area and need a new or used vehicle I recommend Pine Belt Nissan of Toms River.

We appreciate the excellent treatment we received

by from Brick, NJ |

My salesman was Angelo Montalvo. He went out of his way to be friendly and helpful to me. I'm sure it was not easy dealing with an older person who was hard of hearing. He repeated whatever was asked of him and without being impatient. This is rare in today's world. My wife and I will always refer any of our family or others who are looking for a new car to him. Every one who spoke to us at Pine Belt was not only respectful but extremely knowledgeable. We appreciate the excellent treatment we received. Thank you again and please thank Angelo Montalvo for his excellent service.

I experienced was nothing short of fantastic

by from Lakewood NJ |

I?m writing to tell you about the wonderful treatment I received at your Toms River Cadillac dealership. What I experienced was nothing short of fantastic. If you are shopping for a used vehicle, this location is a first class dealership from top to bottom. I?ve spent a lot of time researching the vehicle I wanted prior to coming down for a test drive. Shopping for a use vehicle can be a scary experience. However, Dealing with salesman Mike D?Espositio was a pleasant surprise. Mike was honest about everything. I found him to be respectful and highly knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. He came across as very personable and considered my needs. Another courteous and respectful staff member I met was Ed Castillo. Ed also made this an awesome, stress free experience. When Ed handed me the keys to my vehicle I know I made the right choice. I will not hesitate to return in the future