Jeff Drennen's GM Superstore

3625 Maple Ave., Zanesville, OH 43701

New 866-862-0052
Used 888-266-1457
Service 866-360-5513

If you are thinking about buying a new car, it's time to talk to Jeff!

Made it worth the drive....

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My wife and I went to look at a car. We test drove it. I had found a couple issues with the car. They put the car into service and made the repairs right away. They made the whole process Of buying a pleasure. We live 2 1/2 hr. Away and we would go there again. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

September 17, 2013

From all of us here at the dealership, thank you so much for your business. I'm happy we were able to accommodate you. Best regards, Peter Greenberg Internet Sales

HELPFUL SERVICE=PURCHASE

by from Zanesville,OH |

I recently saw a car I was interested in on Jeff Drennen's website so I decided to go look at it. I had never purchased a car off of a car lot before. From the moment I drove into the parking lot, I had wonderful, very helpful service. Mandy went over every detail of the car itself, financial information, and what I would need to do to drive the car home that same day. After all of her help, along with a few others there, I felt very confident and decided to make the purchase! Almost 2 weeks later, I couldn't be happier! Thanks to Mandy, especially, and all of the other kind workers at Drennen's!!!

March 12, 2014

Dear SJ, Thank you so much for selecting Jeff Drennen GM Superstore in Zanesville, Ohio to purchase your new automobile. It was great to hear from you and we all appeciate your positive feedback. We do work hard everyday to make sure we are delivering the highest level of service for our customers and that is throughout our company. Thank you again for your business!!! Best wishes to you! Sincerely, the 100 plus families here in the Drennen organization.

Good Experience

by from Akron,OH |

I had a very pleasant experience at JEFF DRENNEN'S GM.Peter Greenberg was excellent,he was professional,very honest . I didnt feel any pressure at all to make this purchase. All my questions were answered. The entire staff was friendly. i will recommend this dealership to my family and friends, i drove 2 hours to this dealership an would do it again. Thank U.

July 23, 2013

Dear Damien, From all of us here at Jeff Drennen's GM Superstore, thank you so much for your business. I really enjoyed meeting you and helping you through the purchase process. The low mile Jeep will serve you well especially through the rough winter's where you live. You have my cellular numbers so please call on me anytime and for anything! Best regards, Peter Greenberg Internet Sales Director Jeff Drennen's GM Superstore of Zanesville, Ohio

Travler

by from Hazard, Ky |

Worst experience ever. I confirmed on 3 seperate occassions over a 5 day period that the advertised vehicle had less than 12,000 miles as set out in the ad. I confirmed the mileage late Friday before traveling 5 1/2 hours to purchase the vehicle. I got up Saturday morning after working a 60 hour week and started to Zaneville, Ohio. I was about 4 hours into the trip when I recieved a call for the sales manger checking to see if I was on my way. The sales manager advised that he would have the car washed and ready. About 30 - 40 minutes later over 4 1/2 hours into the trip I recieved a phone call from the salesman I had been talking to all week. The salesman advised that he had driven the vehicle to get gas and noticed that the vehicle had over 24,000 actual miles (more than double the advertised miles). I asked how the mileage could have doubled in less than 24 hours and he said sorry he hadn't looked. I spent my entire Saturday driving 9 hours for nothing besides over $100.00 in gas and over 400 miles on my vehicle. Never again. I checked the cars.com site 2 days later and they were still advertising the vehicle with less than 12,000 miles.

the absolute worst buying experience I've had .

by from caldwell |

we had multiple issues with this dealership during the purchase process and after buying the car and never resolved any of our problems . I have talk to General Motors on several occasions and they refused to fix the problem they tell me I'm stuck with this car .

Dealer experience

by from RUSHVILLE, OH |

Nice dealership, friendly staff. Dealership works to make your buying and service a positive experience.

Jeff Drennan Superstore Internet Sales

by from Streetsboro Ohio |

Had the pleasure to deal with Peter, the Internet manager of this dealership. The pricing and terms of sale were up front and taken care of before the car was delivered to my door. I was in no way obligated to buy if I wasn't 100% satisfied, but the terms and car were 100% spot on. I bought.