Veterans Ford

7201 W Linebaugh Ave, Tampa, FL 33625

New 866-455-1863
Used 888-426-7129
Service 888-436-3915

NO One Beats a Veteran's Deal!

Good place to buy a car

by from Tampa |

Robert was very easy to work with. I got a fair deal. I had a price in mind for the new vehicle and my trade in when I came to buy. I also knew exactly what vehicle I wanted, but it was located at another dealership in Florida. Within about an hour Robert had confirmed availability of the new car and provided an offer that meet my price point. None of the "let me check with my manager" gimmicks I've experienced at other dealerships. I thought the nearly $1,000 in tacked on dealer charges was rather high, but since the purchase still came in at my goal price, I didn't quibble over this. Within a few days the car arrived. Robert spent a solid hour going over all the capabilities of the Transit Connect Wagon (Titanium). One of the bench seats did not fold down easily when I picked up the vehicle. I thought that maybe it just needed to be worked a bit, but after a few days it still didn't work properly. I called Robert and he said to contact Service. I went to Service and apparently Robert had already called them, because they were aware of my issue. They immediately ordered some parts that should fix it. Bottom line is that Service is doing all they can to solve the problem as quickly as possible. The dealership itself is nicely laid out. Just a little thing, but coffee is out for customers to grab. Don't know if they offer complimentary bottled water or sodas since I didn't ask.

great place

by from Tampa, FL |

Had a service light come on, was unable to solve the problem myself, they fixed it and didn't even charge me. Awesome.

service on my high mileage mercury

by from Tampa Fl |

I work with Travis when I go for service. I like to stick with the same person unless they give me reason not to, and I have been consistently treated fairly and courteously by Travis in the service department. I feel confident that I will be treated honestly and and my car maintained reliably, and time has proven this.

I love my truck!

by from Tampa fl |

Michael Cash was great. I was a pain. Had him up and down the elevator 50 times trying to make a decision. On the phone getting advice and he hang in there with me through the whole thing. I love my truck. Gave me a fair price for my trade. Upgraded me from what I was really looking for and stayed within my budget. My friends are all jealous. Driving is such a pleasure again. Lots of bells and whistles. My new truck is beautiful.

Love my new Escape

by from Odessa |

Had exactly what I was looking for in stock and met my budget with no problem. Very easy to work with and answered all my questions. Gave a great tutorial on all the new features. Very easy, no-pressure process. We now own 3 Fords and have had a good experience with the follow up and service department as well.

Very acomdating Kara takes excellent care!!

by from Tampa,Fl |

Kara fixed the sqeeky breaks on my mustang 2015! She is great!!

My surprise

by from Tampa,FL |

I had a tire replaced and was later called to say that they had overcharged me and they would be refunding the $ 45 plus to my credit card. What a surprise !!

2 cars - 24 hours!

by from Tampa, FL |

My husband came in and purchased a new truck from Veterans Ford. The process was so easy and was the perfect fit for what he was looking for. So perfect that we came back the next day and purchased a new car for myself. The buying process, customer service and overall experience was exactly what we expected!

Veterans Ford responded to this review

May 11, 2015

Linda, Thank you for your review! Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicles.

We love our truck

by from Tampa, Florida |

We appreciate being treated with respect. Our needs and desires were listened too and met in the truck we purchased. The Veterans Ford Staff is exceptional.

Veterans Ford responded to this review

May 11, 2015

Thank you for your review and congratulations on the purchase of your new truck. We are very happy we were able to meet your needs

Great comfortable dealership!

by from San Antonio, Fl |

LOVE the couches and the camaraderie! Andrew is a 'get things done' sales person, and Lorenzo is a great manager! Easy to close (except for all of Florida's paperwork...)

Maintenance

by from Tampa, FLorida |

I take my car to Veteran's Ford for regular service. The service is fast and without pressure for additional purchases. I believe their inspections of my car are honest.