Veterans Ford

7201 W Linebaugh Ave, Tampa, FL 33625

New 866-455-1863 New 866-455-1863
Used 888-426-7129 Used 888-426-7129
Service 888-436-3915 Service 888-436-3915

No One Beats a Veterans Deal!

Good place to buy a car

by from Tampa |

Robert was very easy to work with. I got a fair deal. I had a price in mind for the new vehicle and my trade in when I came to buy. I also knew exactly what vehicle I wanted, but it was located at another dealership in Florida. Within about an hour Robert had confirmed availability of the new car and provided an offer that meet my price point. None of the "let me check with my manager" gimmicks I've experienced at other dealerships. I thought the nearly $1,000 in tacked on dealer charges was rather high, but since the purchase still came in at my goal price, I didn't quibble over this. Within a few days the car arrived. Robert spent a solid hour going over all the capabilities of the Transit Connect Wagon (Titanium). One of the bench seats did not fold down easily when I picked up the vehicle. I thought that maybe it just needed to be worked a bit, but after a few days it still didn't work properly. I called Robert and he said to contact Service. I went to Service and apparently Robert had already called them, because they were aware of my issue. They immediately ordered some parts that should fix it. Bottom line is that Service is doing all they can to solve the problem as quickly as possible. The dealership itself is nicely laid out. Just a little thing, but coffee is out for customers to grab. Don't know if they offer complimentary bottled water or sodas since I didn't ask.

A+ in Customer service

by from Clermont, Fl |

We bought a used car from them that was recently sold back to the auction. Lorenzo made some phone calls and was able to get us the vehicle and even deliver it to our home. The sales process was a bit odd but that eas only cause ee came all the aay from Clermont and could not go back to Tampa so they did whatever was necessary to get our business. I truly appreciate all they did. His staff and him went above and beyond. The car we bought was in excellent condition and a reasonable price. We could not be happier. We really recommend this dealer.

What you would expect.

by from Tampa, FL |

Good location and service was done to expectations. No TV in the waiting room, no snacks, no sodas, would have appreciated a little snack while I waited a little over an hour for car to be completed. Regardless, I will be going back.

rude managers

by from Tampa |

The managers behind the desk were yelling and generally very rude and obnoxious to the salesman that was helping us. Do they think no one an see or hear them ? The GM Lorenzo was very short and rude, if you hate your job get a new one ! The sales staff were great and I hate to see good people treated like dirt in front of customers at a supposedly reputable dealer, it is also very rude to speak a foreign language in the presence of those that do not speak said language. Very rude and unprofessional Management, great sales people.

Veterans Ford responded to this review

January 9, 2016

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and it is clear we may have missed the mark. If you could give me a call at your convenience, I would like to hear more about your experience with us. I can be reached at 813-962-1100. Sincerely, Lorenzo Pena

MY 2ND TIME!

by from TAMPA, FL |

GREAT PLAY AREA FOR THE KIDS WHILE YOU WAIT. MIKE CASH IS AWESOME!

Veterans Ford responded to this review

January 9, 2016

Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your business.

I got exactly what I wanted!

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

I said I wasn't going to buy a car unless it had all the features I wanted. Within hours, Mike Cash found the exact color, model, features, and price. The process was fast and easy. We walked in, signed the paperwork, and drove out with our new car. No complaints, 5+ star review!

Great Services

by from Land O Lakes |

Mike Cash did a great job he made buying car experience much easy than any other dealer you go. Thx Mike Great job!!!

Straightforward, honest and fair! Doing it right!

by from Sarasota, Florida |

After disappointing experiences at dealerships in Sarasota and Bradenton, we saw a car we were interested in online and sent an inquiry. Was immediately contacted by Tom and decided to make the drive to Tampa. Upon arrival, we were introduced to Robert Coker, took a test drive and decided to purchase. When the deal papers were set in front of us, everything was as expected. We got our new car at the promised price and we were given what we discussed for our trade. No hassle, no broken promises. The best car purchase experience of my life, hands down. Veterans Ford left the competition in the dust, I highly recommend this dealership. Several employees stayed late, with great attitude, to complete our deal. Thank you, Veterans Ford. We will be back when we need another car AND we will recommend Veterans Ford to everybody who tells us they are looking to purchase. Seriously, if you are looking... go see Robert and if you're online, contact Tom in internet sales. These guys rock!

Wonderful Service

by from Riverview, FL |

Want to say Thank You to our Sales Person Dave Richeson, he was great. Wonderful Customer Service.

Great exept for phone

by from Tampa, FL |

Everything was great except calling the service department. I called after 7:00 PM and as told I was 2nd in line and after waiting about 10 minutes I was told I was first in line. I didn't know the department was closed and waited an additional 15 minutes thinking I would be talking with a representative. Easy correction have the answering machine say the working hours.