Veterans Ford

7201 W Linebaugh Ave, Tampa, FL 33625

New 866-455-1863
Used 888-426-7129
Service 888-436-3915

NO One Beats a Veteran's Deal!

Service at Veterans Ford

by from Tampa FL |

Great Service at Veterans Ford!!! My Chrysler 300 was serviced and repaired in a timely manner. Erika kept me informed thru the repairs. I am very happy with the Service. Thank you I will recommend Veterans Ford to everyone I know

Great experience Easy Going Salesman

by from Tampa, FL |

Robert was great. I knew the model car I wanted but was looking for used, he was able to get me into a brand new one for not much more! Love my new Focus! Thought I would have trouble adjusting from an F150 Super Crew truck but the Focus is great and the gas mileage is even better! No high pressure sales here, just what you need when you need it!

Bought a used truck

by from Pinellas Park, Fl |

Dave Richeson in sales and Kevin Beattie in Finance put the customer first for complete customer satisfactions, no matter what deal was made! I will buy from them for the rest of my life! They are the only honest car dealer personnel I've ever met in 58 years that put the xustomer ahead of the dealership. Ask for them buy name, and tell them that Tom and Lori referred you, and you will not be disappointed and you will leave there with the vehicle that you want, with the price you want, and a guarantee you will have a dependable vehicle, or they will make it right!

Excellent Service All Around

by from Tampa, FL |

We had an excellent experience buying from Veterans Ford. Tim was knowledgable and showed us exactly what we were looking for, without any high pressure sales techniques or wasting our time looking at things we didn't want to see. He was friendly and eager to help. Josh in Finance was able to get us a phenomenal APR which allowed us to upgrade our warranty without increasing our monthly payment. The selection was fantastic and we found exactly what we were looking for. We will definitely be returning to Veterans for our next vehicle purchase and would recommend anyone searching for new or used, check them out!

EXCELLENT SERVICE.

by from Tampa,fl |

Had a lot work done on my Escape, they were able to get it all done in a day!

Best Dealer in Tampa

by from Lutz, Fl |

I was able to schedule an appointment that suited my needs, then when I went in for service it was quick and efficient while I waited. Courteous staff, as always. Great value too.

Excellent Service and Cheerful Helpful Staff

by from Tampa, Fl |

I showed up at my scheduled appointment time, for routine oil, filter change, tire rotation and standard maintenance/safety checks. The friendly service rep checked me in quickly and ~45 minutes later came to their comfortable waiting area and informed me my car was ready. While checking out, the cashier reviewed my bill and the results of the maintenance/safety checks with me. I left with my receipt and a copy the maintenance/safety checks report for my records and happy with my visit. My experience during this visit was the same as my every other time I done business with Veterans Ford where I purchased my Ford Fusion.

Very good, fast, and friendly service

by from Tampa, FL |

Very good, fast, and friendly service when I brought my F-150 for service and to order accesories. Ordered accesories were there the next day ready for pick up. I never felt pushed to perform services on my truck I didn't need.

Repeat Customer CMB

by from Tampa, FL |

Great dealership!! I just bought my third car from the dealership and the fourth if counting the one bought by my family. Great people, great service!!

Veterans ford

by from Tampa,Fl |

Great services, good prices and I'm very happy with the services

cathy m

by from Oldsmar FL |

always have good service and work done is completed quickly on my ford edge.