Veterans Ford

7201 W Linebaugh Ave, Tampa, FL 33625

New 866-455-1863
Used 888-426-7129
Service 888-436-3915

NO One Beats a Veteran's Deal!

Great experience Easy Going Salesman

by from Tampa, FL |

Robert was great. I knew the model car I wanted but was looking for used, he was able to get me into a brand new one for not much more! Love my new Focus! Thought I would have trouble adjusting from an F150 Super Crew truck but the Focus is great and the gas mileage is even better! No high pressure sales here, just what you need when you need it!

Great Service

by from Tampa Fl |

I knew the car I wanted and the whole process was handled professionally by the salesperson and the finance individuals. It was professional, kept simple and no stress.

Salesman and Finance Rep are awesome!!

by from Tampa, Florida |

I went in specifically to look at the Ford Focus ST and ended up buying a 2014. Throughout the process Mike Cash (salesman) helped me find the car I wanted, was very knowledgable about the car, was very friendly, easy going and genuinely awesome. Griff (finance rep) was also awesome, friendly and helped me through the loan portion of the deal to find a great loan. Every one at Veterans Ford was very friendly and helpful though the entire process and the past couple times I've stopped by since buying the car. Btw, I love my Focus ST and I have three words to discribe it, fun, fun, fun!!!!

Easy buying

by from Brooksville fl |

Easy to work with buying my new vehicle wanted a certain f150 which they helped make a really good deal on for me.

Great experience

by from Merritt Island, FL |

This is the 3rd car that I have purchased from Veteran's Ford. The whole experience was very positive. Sean is a great salesperson, very friendly and knows just about everything about every car in the lineup. The management team is also excellent - I used the online chat feature on the dealership's website, and was able to narrow down my options, get an estimate on my trade-in and discuss financing/payments, so I was fully prepared when I arrived at the dealership to pick up my new car.

Outstanding Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Tim Whitaker was just outstanding. I know that going to a car dealer can be an experience however go and see Tim and you'll be glad you did. He knows how to treat people right, no pressure, courteus, very respectful and will look out for you. I've purchased many vehicles in my life however the last ones have been from Veterans Ford and of course Tim is the guy you want to see. Also Josh from Finance was a pleasure to work with. Excellent Service and by the way I love my new Explorer!

Buyer beware......be VERY aware.

by from Kalispell MT |

I am out of state and purchased a vehicle online from this dealership. Has become a truly disappointing venture and a loathsome buying experience. I had read some reviews prior to using Veterans Ford but, did not heed their warning. I hope to help people avoid a similar experience. Be certain to include all fees in your final agreement price. They continually added fees even after I had picked up the vehicle. As well as charging maximum amounts allowable by Florida law. I wanted a couple very specific options including heated seats and the 1 year SiriusXM activated. I had asked the salesman to verify these certain features which he did. Neither option are in the vehicle. I took posession of the vehicle late Thursday night and left the state early Friday morning. They sent me an e-mail Friday afternoon stating I owed even more fees before they would release registration. Pure underhanded and shady operation which takes NO responsibility. BE WARNED!

Bought a used truck

by from Pinellas Park, Fl |

Dave Richeson in sales and Kevin Beattie in Finance put the customer first for complete customer satisfactions, no matter what deal was made! I will buy from them for the rest of my life! They are the only honest car dealer personnel I've ever met in 58 years that put the xustomer ahead of the dealership. Ask for them buy name, and tell them that Tom and Lori referred you, and you will not be disappointed and you will leave there with the vehicle that you want, with the price you want, and a guarantee you will have a dependable vehicle, or they will make it right!

Excellent Service All Around

by from Tampa, FL |

We had an excellent experience buying from Veterans Ford. Tim was knowledgable and showed us exactly what we were looking for, without any high pressure sales techniques or wasting our time looking at things we didn't want to see. He was friendly and eager to help. Josh in Finance was able to get us a phenomenal APR which allowed us to upgrade our warranty without increasing our monthly payment. The selection was fantastic and we found exactly what we were looking for. We will definitely be returning to Veterans for our next vehicle purchase and would recommend anyone searching for new or used, check them out!

EXCELLENT SERVICE.

by from Tampa,fl |

Had a lot work done on my Escape, they were able to get it all done in a day!

Best Dealer in Tampa

by from Lutz, Fl |

I was able to schedule an appointment that suited my needs, then when I went in for service it was quick and efficient while I waited. Courteous staff, as always. Great value too.