Metro Motors Inc.

Metro Motors Inc.

2727 S. Campbell, Springfield, MO 65807

Used 888-221-2980

Where Your Satisfaction Really Counts!

Another positive experience!

by from Springfield MO |

We just purchased our third camper from Metro Motors Inc. The salesman Darren Dobbs is great to work with as well as Buck, they know their stuff! They have answered all our questions...even when we've been in a campground ON a holiday weekend and we had an issue, they got it resolved quickly and easily! (Usually operator error on our part!) Patrick in finance is the best also, he works hard to get you the best deal possible! We like going in somewhere even if its been a year since we've been in, they know who we are. These guys are wonderful ! Hard to find anyone like this in Springfield MO.

Great and friendly service!!!

by from Springfield, Mo |

They are always helpful and friendly!!! Ron will do all that he can to get people approved and Patrick in Finance is great to work with!!

Great Service

by from Ozark, MO |

Great and friendly service. Mike helped us a ton. Patrick really helped with the financing and got us the best deal possible! Cannot ask for better service! I recommend Metro Motors for anyone looking to buy a used car!

Professionalism, honesty, and consideration

by from Springfield, MO |

Salespersons Mike and Russell assisted the trade-in of my car for my 2 visits and over the phone, each fellow giving details on the used car I favored when the other took his day off. Although I was attached to--and wanted to keep--my 10-year-old vehicle, I had to trade it in due to a sensitivity to lingering vapors when the heater core was replaced. Due to this, Mike kindly came to my house in the car which was for sale, letting me test-drive it back to the lot, and driving back the car to which I was chemically sensitive. He drew up the papers and I gave other documents to Jennifer in the office (simply first-rate in her job, like the others!), and spoke at length to Ron, the owner of Metro Motors, who added that he hoped to make the trade as simple and easy as possible, and allowed financial consideration for the costly new parts I had just added to my old car. Russell then explained the new electronic features I hadn't been used to with my simple, basic trade-in auto, and both salesmen were the epitome of courtesy. Everyone working at MM that I dealt with was personable, knowledgeable, and professional, and I'm very happy with my vehicle, purchased at a fair price and with a generous trade-in figure applied. The Metro Motors folks make the pejorative expression "used car salesmen" turn on its head, since they establish a new paradigm for courtesy and expertise in the field! Susan S.

Always a very pleasant & easy buying experience!!

by from Nixa, MO |

We just purchased our 5th car through Metro Motors. Over the past 16 years, we have worked with Ron D. for each of these purchases and have not been disappointed! You can expect great customer service from the Metro Motors staff from the time you arrive on the lot until you leave in your high-quality, used vehicle! When the time comes to buy our next one, we will be returning to Metro Motors!