Scott Volvo Scott Lot

3209 Lehigh St, Allentown, PA 18103

New 888-698-2280
Used 888-482-6534
Service 877-804-7497

40 pre-owned vehicles under $10,000... Find out about the SCOTT ADVANT EDGE program....

Very Attentive and Responsive

by from West Chester, PA |

Searching for the right car after loosing my great old Volvo wagon in a car accident! Still waiting on insurance company to get the numbers together. But the Customer service has been great and the website very helpful!

Amazing service!

by from Freemansburg, PA |

I recently inquired about a 2005 GMC Envoy XL when on vacation. The salesman called me the next day and I told him I was interested but on vacation. The salesman kept in touch about the availability of the vehicle until I was able to make an appointment for a test drive. When I arrived for a test drive the salesman was busy but easily passed us onto somebody else to make our experience amazing. Test drive was awesome and the 2nd salesman more than helpful to fill out all the paperwork we needed while the other salesman was busy. The next day we heard we were approved for financing and the next day after the test drive we went to fill out the paperwork and drove the car home. Total experience was beyond expectations and everyone from the salesman to the finance person was very nice and personable.

One of the best car purchase experiences!

by from Ft Washington PA |

One of the best car purchase experiences I have ever had! They gave me an unbeatable price on a CX-9, gave me a competitive price on my trade--sight unseen--and treated me great every step of the way. I live in the Philly area, and drove 40 miles to pick up the car--and it was totally worth it. The only downside is that I can't take it there for service--they have a great service program for owners with free state inspections, etc. Plus--they are now in a beautiful facility which used to be the showroom for Hummer.

Gas smell resolved

by from Allentown |

I recently discovered that there was a fuel leak on my preowned 2004 Volvo & took the vehicle to Scott for the repair. When I called to inquire about whether or not it would be covered under "extended warranty" Ken (the service manager) thoroughly investigated & reviewed the process with me. They took care of all of the details for what would have been an expesive repair. This is especially good since this vehicle (my 2nd Volvo) was not even purchased there. I definitley recommend this dealership for sales & service.

2012 XC60 VOLVO

by from Allentown, Pa |

I found the buying experiance at Scott Volvo to be a pleasent one. No pressure sales approach from Tim. Tina in charge of internet sales kept in touch to see if I was happy with dealer visits and if their were any concerns don't hesitate to call. I was happy she stayed in touch because the hold up was the trade allowance and that was resolved. The end result was me purchasing XC60. Great choice.