Ourisman Kia

4105 Auto Park Cir, Chantilly, VA 20151

Disappointing sales experience

by from Chantilly |

The salesman offered me a price on a car, and then the next day wouldn't honor the offer he made me one day before. He told me his manager only agreed to it by accident and that it was all a mistake. They don't stand behind their promises and they don't honor their offers. It's disappointing that they show so little respect to customers. The salesman and the sales manager were both hostile and difficult to work with. Based on my experience with Ourisman Kia, I recommend you check out a different dealer.

False internet prices

by from Centreville, VA |

I had purchased three Kia's from Ourisman in the past & decided to purchase a Kia for my son. After finding a vehicle on their website I went to the dealership in Chantilly to purchase the vehicle. I was told the internet price was not applicable even though the car was the same (VIN #). The MSRP on the internet was different from the MSRP on the deal worksheet, none of the discount (rebates) were applicable, & salesman was not willing to negotiate at all. Will purchase my Kia at another dealership. I guess being a repeat customer means nothing to Ourisman.

Horrible Customer Service from General Manager

by from Aldie, VA |

We were very interested in an AWD SUV, so paid a visit to Ourisman Kia to trade in my cherished 2007 Corvette Z06 for a Sorrento. I was instructed to leave my Vette with them for appraisal and take their Sorrento home to show my wife. Fast forward approximately 6 hours and we unfortunately could not come to terms on the price they were willing to give me for my trade-in. I then walked out to my Vette and discovered that it would not start. Even worse, after the car was jump started by Kia personnel, a "Service Engine" light registered on the dash indicating a low voltage problem. When I brought this to the attention of the Service Manager, he instructed me that I would have to take the vehicle to a Chevy dealership to reset the code to remove the "Service Engine" light. Disappointed in the level of care provided thus far, I had no choice but to take the car to the Chevy dealership to both reset the code and recharge the battery, resulting in two hours of my time and a cost of $63. I returned to the Kia dealership two days later and requested that they do the honorable thing by reimbursing me the $63 I had to pay for their irresponsible behavior. This is where Mr. Billy Brown, General Manager, informed me in a very unprofessional manner that he would not reimburse me. In fact, in the middle of our conversation, he actually turned around and walked away from me in mid-sentence. Based on a Manager's lack of accountability for correcting a problem that occurred with my vehicle while in their possession, coupled with the unprofessionalism in the way he dealt with this issue, I would not recommend bringing your business to this dealership. If such a small issue as this cannot be rectified, what do you think will happen when you need their assistance for larger, more complex problems? It clearly appears that business ethics takes a back seat to profit margin. I reported this incident to Kia Customer Support with no success, with the reason given that each dealership is privately owned, so all Kia Corp can do is strongly recommend corrective action. Again, if the corporation will not support their customers in such matters, what level of support do you think you will get if you feel that you have been wronged by one of their dealerships? Kia has lost a customer for life. I strongly encourage folks interested in Kias to exercise extreme caution when Billy Brown enters the negotiating room.

Ourisman KIA

by from Chantilly, VA |

First time buying a brand new vehicle. The experience was great. We didn't feel pressured or pushed. We especially loved Ben from sales and Sylvia from finance.

Outstanding Overall Experience

by from Herndon, VA |

The warm welcome, we never felt rushed or pressured to buy, the true interest in accommodating our financial limits, we had been there for several hours & wanted to go get dinner, do some thinking & come back - the manager fed us dinner, which pretty much sealed the deal!

Courtesy, kindness, genuinely helpful, friendly.

by from Chantilly VA |

Courtesy, Kindness, and unhurried explanations, answering all questions asked .... no matter how basic, and a genuine assurance to be there in the future, not just the sales day.

Filling air in my tires

by from Chantilly, VA |

You always take care of your customers. You go out of your way to explain everything and make sure that the customer knows exactly what is happening to their car.

Comfortable and friendly

by from Chantilly, VA |

The sales consultant (Henry) was knowledgeable by not pushy and the Business manager (Bryan) was very helpful. We had the feeling they really cared about making our visit comfortable. The General Manager (Billy) was upbeat and a pleasure to talk to.

Very Happy with Ourisman Kia, consistently

by from Chantilly, Virginia |

Very courteous, helpful staff. Generally knowledgeable. Loaner car good. Always get the job done right. Make me feel welcome. Free coffee much appreciated. Job done on time.

Professional, Easy Buying Experience

by from Chantilly, VA |

The entire experience was top-notch. Each person we worked with to purchase our new car was knowledgable, professional, easy to work with and collectively made our car buying experience a great one. A BIG Thank you to Hank, Brian, Jeff, and Billy.