Aventura Honda

(3.7) 5.0 38 Reviews

2150 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162

WONDERFUL DEALERSHIP!!!!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

This was the BEST EXPERIENCE I have ever had buying a car. The people were so courteous and extremely well-informed. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone, but particularly women (I'm one!!!) as they really helped me to get the best deal possible and gave me incredibly important information. I left there understanding more about the cars I test-drove than ever. Very thorough & I would send relatives & friends there, no doubt. Enjoy the experience!!! I know I did!!! I am IN LOVE with my Honda from AVENTURA HONDA!!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from MIAMI |

I had an excellent experience at Honda of Aventura dealer when i bought my certified car; i was very well attended with the sales men Albert Moran and Evangelos Deftereos, great team; they help me properly about choice, price and general information!

Albert Moran Is An Excellent Salesman

by from NMB, FL |

Albert Moran was my salesman. I bought a Honda Fit 2016. He was kind, helpful, and unlike other more aggressive, pushy salesmen. He has his own, very effective style. He knows what he is doing and makes people feel comfortable.

Great buying experience!

by from Florida Keys |

We walked in to the best atmosphere for a dealership we have ever been in. Cary was our salesman and was amazing! We worked the deal by phone and email, very satisfied with the process!

Bad service

by from North miami |

Honda of Aventura and north Miami is the last place you wanna take your car for service I took my car for just an oil change last Saturday around 8:00 am service advisor took my car and had me seated in the small waiting room. I was just told by another advisor that oil change usually take 45 minutes to an hour so I was very upset waited that long .. 2hrs 17 minutes passed I decided to go over and ask advisor Andrew who was servicing me for my car he told me the car just ready its getting a car wash so he print out paper work completion statement for me and I went to pay a surprised $39 for the oil Change which I normally paid $20 or sometime $25 for a 10minutes oil change in very happy with it.. Anyway as I was waited for my car to arrive to me to drive away to work I look down I see the car was up in the shop never service and I had to wait another 35 minutes for oil change to be done and they didn't even wash the car it was horrible from start to end I will never go there again or recommend a friend or family bro his place. I own both a Toyota Camry and a Honda Insight I never had this problem in the Toyota dealership service is quick and the advisor are professional all the time I always enjoy going there every time they have a cafeteria inside Honda of north miami don't have nothing

August 14, 2015

Hi Hjeun, Thank you for your feedback. We're disappointed to hear that your recent visit to our Service Department was unsatisfactory. We strive to make every customer's experience a positive one. If you'd like to discuss this experience in further detail, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank You, Tim Cline tcline@hondaofaventura.com

Great service!

by from Miami |

They we're very professional and explained all repairs. I would absolutely service my car there next time.

March 10, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that our service department has earned your loyalty by delivering outstanding service. Thank you again, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Amazing experience!!

by from Aventura, Fl |

I had an amaZing experience with Aventura Honda!! My salesmen were ALBERT MORAN & GUS! Thea guys were amazing, they helped me the whole way through! I thought I wasn't going to be able to get my new car & they made it happen! I'm so in love with my 2015 Honda Civiv!! Thank you guys again!!!

March 2, 2015

Katherine, We are very happy to hear you are pleased with your experience at Aventura Honda. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you Your Friends at Aventura Honda

Fantastic service!

by from North Miami Beach, FL |

I bought my first car at this dealership roughly 8 months ago. The first time I came here, the service was quick, simple, friendly and pleasant. This past month I was in a difficult accident that totaled my car completely. I came today to look for a replacement car, confused, disoriented and still shaken up from the incident. I was welcomed by one of the nicest men I have encountered in a long time, Cary Krugly. Not only did he cheer me up, but he helped instill the confidence I needed to make a decision about my purchase. Friendly and approachable, I felt like I was talking to family versus a sales man. Additionally, the Internet Sales Manager, Tim was extremely helpful in helping me finalize all of the finances. If it weren't for both Tim and Cary, I would not have driven home in a new car today!! I recommend this dealership to EVERYONE!! They help find you exactly what you need and walk out stress free. It is clear that the service in this dealership upholds the standards of it's products because I am positive Honda is one of the safest and most comfortable cars out there! My civic saved me in my accident, one I could have easily been severely injured in- but all the air bags and safety locks kept me as safe as I possibly could have been. I was shopping a while after the accident to see what other cars I might want, but in the end there was no doubt that I wanted another civic to keep me just as safe as I found myself in that accident. I am SO grateful to both Cary and Tim and their incredible service they provided me today!

March 2, 2015

Jazmin, We are very pleased to hear you had a great experience at Aventura Honda. Please let all your family, friends and Co-Workers know to come see Cary and Tim at Aventura Honda. Thank you Your Friends At Aventura Honda

GREAT SERVICE

by from AVENTURA |

The agent who worked with us, was efficient, polite, beyond our expectations ,his neam :..: Albert Moran. We will recommend him to all our friends

February 13, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Mira! We appreciate it.

Awesome car buying experience!!

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

We brought our accord into Aventura Honda to trade in and what an amazing experience we had! Cary and Tito were awesome, we got a great deal! They were both so great and professional, we would highly recommend buying a Honda from Aventura Honda and these two gentlemen.

February 13, 2015

Thanks for the amazing review, Pam, and for your kind words about Cary and Tito. We hope that you'll return to us in the future. We appreciate your recommendation of us to others!