Aventura Honda

2150 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162

Great service!

by from Miami |

They we're very professional and explained all repairs. I would absolutely service my car there next time.

March 10, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that our service department has earned your loyalty by delivering outstanding service. Thank you again, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Amazing experience!!

by from Aventura, Fl |

I had an amaZing experience with Aventura Honda!! My salesmen were ALBERT MORAN & GUS! Thea guys were amazing, they helped me the whole way through! I thought I wasn't going to be able to get my new car & they made it happen! I'm so in love with my 2015 Honda Civiv!! Thank you guys again!!!

March 2, 2015

Katherine, We are very happy to hear you are pleased with your experience at Aventura Honda. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you Your Friends at Aventura Honda

Fantastic service!

by from North Miami Beach, FL |

I bought my first car at this dealership roughly 8 months ago. The first time I came here, the service was quick, simple, friendly and pleasant. This past month I was in a difficult accident that totaled my car completely. I came today to look for a replacement car, confused, disoriented and still shaken up from the incident. I was welcomed by one of the nicest men I have encountered in a long time, Cary Krugly. Not only did he cheer me up, but he helped instill the confidence I needed to make a decision about my purchase. Friendly and approachable, I felt like I was talking to family versus a sales man. Additionally, the Internet Sales Manager, Tim was extremely helpful in helping me finalize all of the finances. If it weren't for both Tim and Cary, I would not have driven home in a new car today!! I recommend this dealership to EVERYONE!! They help find you exactly what you need and walk out stress free. It is clear that the service in this dealership upholds the standards of it's products because I am positive Honda is one of the safest and most comfortable cars out there! My civic saved me in my accident, one I could have easily been severely injured in- but all the air bags and safety locks kept me as safe as I possibly could have been. I was shopping a while after the accident to see what other cars I might want, but in the end there was no doubt that I wanted another civic to keep me just as safe as I found myself in that accident. I am SO grateful to both Cary and Tim and their incredible service they provided me today!

March 2, 2015

Jazmin, We are very pleased to hear you had a great experience at Aventura Honda. Please let all your family, friends and Co-Workers know to come see Cary and Tim at Aventura Honda. Thank you Your Friends At Aventura Honda

GREAT SERVICE

by from AVENTURA |

The agent who worked with us, was efficient, polite, beyond our expectations ,his neam :..: Albert Moran. We will recommend him to all our friends

February 13, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Mira! We appreciate it.

Awesome car buying experience!!

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

We brought our accord into Aventura Honda to trade in and what an amazing experience we had! Cary and Tito were awesome, we got a great deal! They were both so great and professional, we would highly recommend buying a Honda from Aventura Honda and these two gentlemen.

February 13, 2015

Thanks for the amazing review, Pam, and for your kind words about Cary and Tito. We hope that you'll return to us in the future. We appreciate your recommendation of us to others!

Great service! Edwin Ramirez is amazing.

by from Miami Beach, Fl |

Edwin made the usual unpleasant process of buying a car, fast easy and enjoyable. We worked out all of the details and by the time I arrived at the dealership I was in and out in less than an hour. Thank you!!

by from Miami, FL |

I was on way to buy another make of vehicle today, but remember that I received an internet response from Andre Shim. So, on my way, I stopped in and spoke with Andre and I'm very glad I did. I am now the proud owner of my fourth Honda. He was very knowledgeable and patient with me. Thank you for making my experience an Awesome one.

Great fast and reliable service!

by from Aventura, Florida |

I went in with a COSTCO deal and got a car in one hour. GREAT FAST service! Thank you

Great Experience

by from Hollywood Beach, Fl |

I researched for months between several models of cars. I finally decided on a Honda Accord. It was a little more money than I wanted to spend but I really liked it so the extra money spent seemed worth the added benefits. I shopped every dealer in greater Miami. I had quote, after quote, after quote sent to me. A couple of dealers would call but one in particular was the friendliest on the phone. He guided me thru everything on-line and made it easier for me to understand rather than just trying to get to go see him. I decided that he was the one I wanted to do business with for the way he treated me versus the other dealers. So this past Saturday I went to the store. I met with Mr. Cary Krugly. He was as nice in person as he was on the phone. This told me he was a genuinely nice person. He showed me the Accord we had been discussing and took me thru all the inner workings of the car. I felt really informed and more excited about my purchase. We sat down to talk about the numbers. I had already explained to him that I had been quoted better numbers elsewhere. He then introduced me to his Internet Director Tim Cline. He was just as nice as Cary and put me at ease when he told me that he doesn't do the back and forth negotiating like other dealers do. I sat with him and Cary in his office and went over the invoice of the car, all the incentives Honda was offering. Mr. Cline said "I know you're no fool. You've been shopping, you know what you can buy the car for, and I'm not going to play games with you". He said that he couldn't match the best deal I had gotten. He was $287 more than my best quote. He said we would love to have you as a customer but he understood that $287 is still a lot of money. I asked them both to excuse me while I went outside to think it over. To be honest I was going to buy the car either way because of the way the treated me but I wanted to see if they would come out and give me a little better of a deal. After about 15 minutes I went back in and shook hands on the deal they gave me. I figured the customer service I received was worth at least $287. Thank you both for a wonderful experience!

Good place awesome guy

by from Miami beach |

I went to see if I can purchase a car at Aventura honda . Since we get to the parking lot.we already had a friendly welcome by Cary. Good customer ,service,patient ,helpfull guy. Trust me we cannot leave without buying the car honda pilot 2009 I will recommend this place thanks specially to Cary and his manager