Aventura Honda

Service 888-424-9009

South Florida's One Stop Shop

Good place awesome guy

by from Miami beach |

I went to see if I can purchase a car at Aventura honda . Since we get to the parking lot.we already had a friendly welcome by Cary. Good customer ,service,patient ,helpfull guy. Trust me we cannot leave without buying the car honda pilot 2009 I will recommend this place thanks specially to Cary and his manager

Incredible salesman

by from Hollywood , fl |

Cary Krugly was the sales rep. I spoke with him over the phone and then went in to see him. He is a straight shooter. He did everything he said he would do and the process was quick and enjoyable!! I recommend this man highly for an enjoyable buying experience

SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from MIAMI |

GREAT SERVICE, HONEST AND FRIENDLY, TOOK CARE OF MY CAR FAST , AND EVEN WASH MY CAR

Great treatment and Patience

by from Aventura, FL |

I had already visited previous dealerships of the luxury brand which left a distaste in me. I was not treated nicely by neither Audi nor Lexus and was rushed along the entire process. This discomfort led me to seek other options because as a customer- treatment is everything. How you treat a customer will determine if he/she will ultimately purchase a car in your brand. My Experience with Aventura Honda is a wonderful one. I was not rushed into purchasing and my seller- Andre, went through all my options before i made an informed decision. We even navigated through three floors of vehicles so that i can see all the options i have on a hot summer Miami day. Andre and Leo both sought out the best deal for me and i couldn't be more thankful for their patience and assistance. Now i drive a beautiful Steel Metallic 2014 Honda Accord Sport Vehicle. I really recommend Leo and Andre and Aventura Honda for your next vehicle.

Very Pleased

by from Aventura |

I just wanted to express my gratitude. I have been going to Aventura Honda for years 8. I lease a new Car every two years and have leased two with Cary and My daughter leased one and my niece will buy her first car from Cary. He has been so sweet with my family I go there every Wednesday to see him and have coffee with me, I always have questions about my blue tooth and the new technology and he is always so patient. I would 100% recommend his services to anyone who needs a car from a real good guy. CW

WONDERFUL DEALERSHIP!!!!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

This was the BEST EXPERIENCE I have ever had buying a car. The people were so courteous and extremely well-informed. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone, but particularly women (I'm one!!!) as they really helped me to get the best deal possible and gave me incredibly important information. I left there understanding more about the cars I test-drove than ever. Very thorough & I would send relatives & friends there, no doubt. Enjoy the experience!!! I know I did!!! I am IN LOVE with my Honda from AVENTURA HONDA!!!!

arnaldo gomez

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

arnaldo gomez at aventura honda has always been not only a great carsalesman but hasbecome a good friend over the years of buying car after car there.

not honest

by from miami, fl |

dishonest, got a bad deal, lied about the car, very upset

Great and fast customer service, great experience

by from Aventura, FL |

Stepping into a car dealership to buy a new car could be a challenging experience. Aventura Honda is oohing like it. This is my second lease with Aventura Honda. I do my car maintenance there. The customer service is excellent. Edwin Ramirez has done an excellent job at following up with my first lease, listening and meeting my requests, and that's the reason why I did not hesitate to sign up for a new lease. He made the leasing process of my new car extremely easy and fast. I was out of the door with my new car in just over one hour. What I mainly like is the complete follow up over the lease period. The customer service does not stop after you leave the dealership. Employees remain committed to their customers. I liked the service. I like the car. I enjoyed the experience.

Great buying experience

by from Miami |

I had a wonderful experience at Aventura Honda and came away with a beautiful car to drive. Roberto was knowledgeable and courteous. He helped with all transactions politely and with a smile. I recommend this dealership to all who are looking for real professional and courteous buying experience. Thank you Roberto.

Jady de Mesa / Maria Teresa Gutierrez

by from Sunny Isles Beach, Fl. 33160 |

Vladimir Monacov was our salesman and he was extremely helpful to get us exactly what we wanted. We visited to SEE the Honda sedan and left with a leased brand new Honda Sport sedan. Polite, correct and knowlegeable are the words to describe him. Extremely nice was the Manager (Peter Gonzalez) and the Accountant who offered us a Maintenance Care Agreement, explaining everything clearly, closed our visit with a feeling of satisfaction. We highly recommend them all. Five stars to each of them. Jady de Mesa / Maria Teresa Gutierrez Sunny Isles Beach, Fl. 33160