Aventura Honda

New 888-628-5489
Used 888-846-5407
Service 888-424-9009

South Florida's One Stop Shop

Great and fast customer service, great experience

by from Aventura, FL |

Stepping into a car dealership to buy a new car could be a challenging experience. Aventura Honda is oohing like it. This is my second lease with Aventura Honda. I do my car maintenance there. The customer service is excellent. Edwin Ramirez has done an excellent job at following up with my first lease, listening and meeting my requests, and that's the reason why I did not hesitate to sign up for a new lease. He made the leasing process of my new car extremely easy and fast. I was out of the door with my new car in just over one hour. What I mainly like is the complete follow up over the lease period. The customer service does not stop after you leave the dealership. Employees remain committed to their customers. I liked the service. I like the car. I enjoyed the experience.

WONDERFUL DEALERSHIP!!!!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

This was the BEST EXPERIENCE I have ever had buying a car. The people were so courteous and extremely well-informed. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone, but particularly women (I'm one!!!) as they really helped me to get the best deal possible and gave me incredibly important information. I left there understanding more about the cars I test-drove than ever. Very thorough & I would send relatives & friends there, no doubt. Enjoy the experience!!! I know I did!!! I am IN LOVE with my Honda from AVENTURA HONDA!!!!

arnaldo gomez

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

arnaldo gomez at aventura honda has always been not only a great carsalesman but hasbecome a good friend over the years of buying car after car there.

not honest

by from miami, fl |

dishonest, got a bad deal, lied about the car, very upset

Great buying experience

by from Miami |

I had a wonderful experience at Aventura Honda and came away with a beautiful car to drive. Roberto was knowledgeable and courteous. He helped with all transactions politely and with a smile. I recommend this dealership to all who are looking for real professional and courteous buying experience. Thank you Roberto.

Jady de Mesa / Maria Teresa Gutierrez

by from Sunny Isles Beach, Fl. 33160 |

Vladimir Monacov was our salesman and he was extremely helpful to get us exactly what we wanted. We visited to SEE the Honda sedan and left with a leased brand new Honda Sport sedan. Polite, correct and knowlegeable are the words to describe him. Extremely nice was the Manager (Peter Gonzalez) and the Accountant who offered us a Maintenance Care Agreement, explaining everything clearly, closed our visit with a feeling of satisfaction. We highly recommend them all. Five stars to each of them. Jady de Mesa / Maria Teresa Gutierrez Sunny Isles Beach, Fl. 33160

Cary, tha salesman

by from Miami Beach, Fl. |

After several good experiences with Ed, the parts guy, we called the dealership and spoke to Cary about purchasing a new Honda Odyssey. We like his answers to our questions so we headed over to the dealership. It was late, but Cary got us a beautiful new car and gave us a great deal for our trade-in. He threw in a few extras as well. Cary even stayed after closing time to help us set up our cell phone to the car's ble tooth system. GO TO AVENTURA HONDA!!! ASK FOR CARY!!!

Angry Customer

by from Miami, FL |

I took my vehicle in today for routine maintenance, oil change and filter. I had Omar as a service tech, who advised I would also need a engine filter, brake fluid, and wiper blades. He quoted me a price of $290.00. I told him I didn't want the wipers but go ahead with everything else. Two hours later he said I needed a new battery and quoted me $145.00 for that. I told him that the quote was too expensive and to work with the numbers and get back with me. Another hour later he said my car was ready and the final bill was $495.00. I told him that I never gave him authorization to put in the new battery and I wasn't going to pay $495.00. He put the old battery back in and I left after three hours. What a joke this place is, avoid at all cost!!!! Literally!!!!

Terrible Customer Service

by from Coral Springs, FL |

I went to this dealership this past August to buy a car they had advertised online. When I went in with the information, they reluctant to give me their advertised price because it was lower than on their website. Even though I brought a picture of the lowered advertised price,they acted like they had never seen that it before and were extremely reluctant. I understand that dealership want to sell at the highest price, but if you advertise it online don't act surprised and reluctant when someone actually finds it. Therefore, at the time of negotiation they acted as though they had "lowered" the price and had done me a favor. They charge me a ridiculous dealership fee, which basically offset the "lowered" price as compared to other dealerships, as a way to attract customers. You are better off going to another dealership with higher prices but fewer hidden fees and MUCH better service. The finance officer and negotiation process was another struggle where we spent hours trying to get at basic, some decent customer service. The finance officer would not bother explaining terms or concepts, and kept speeding right through just so we could sign the contract. I had to stop him several times and ask him to explain what each paper meant, where the amounts came from and try to get to strop treating us like we were doing him a favor by buying the car. Now, as much as I wish i could be done with them, I am still tied to them due to the license plate issue. I obtained a new license plate, and they said they would handle it and contact me with information. In the meantime, they gave me a temporary license plate. The license plate should have arrived within 2-4 weeks, especially since the temporary one only lasts a month. I NEVER received a phone call from them, and after almost 4 weeks of no information, I call them to check and they just so happened to have received a call that day my license plates would not be available. After 4 weeks, not a single call, follow up letter or really any information from them. And now it turns out that I have to submit additional papers and wait an additional 3 weeks. Of course, I was so lucky that I called the day they had JUST found out information. Now, my temporary license plate has expired (yeah, thanks for the nonexistent overnight delivery replacement I was supposed to receive last week) and after conversations and messages I have yet to receive a phone call back. Worst buying experience with completely unreliable services.

Recent Widow

by from Miami, FL |

I recently purchased a Honda Accord from Aventura Honda and was most impressed with the integrity and professionalism of all involved. The buying process was made so simple by Cary, my salesman. I was provided with clear and concise information on the vehicle's price and warranty. The facility was immaculate and I know I will be returning for service support. I couldn't be happier with my purchase or with the staff support involved.

Worst Front Desk

by from Miami, FL |

I called this morning to be connected to the Services department so I could take my Odyssey for service. The front desk connected me to the Services divsion where the phone was unaswered for about 7 minutes. I called back again and expressed my furstration at not being able to reach anyone, the front desk person was rude and connected me again to the services division, after about 5 minutes of the phone ringing, my call was disconnected. No problem! I took the business somewhere else.