New Prague Ford, Chrysler, Chevrolet

1185 280th St. W., New Prague, MN 56071

New 877-757-4161
Used 888-238-2286
Service 866-690-6199

3-Time Minnesota Dealer of the Year by DealerRater.com/ Over 400 New and Pre-Owned Vehicles to choose from!

Sincerely: Absolutely FABULOUS!

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I left New Prague Auto Group in my 2008 Ford Edge feeling so incredibly grateful and happy! All of my expectations were met far beyond what I could have dreamed of! Sincerely! Tasha, Chad and John were so kind, so helpful, so fun, so professional, so genuine, so knowledgeable, so considerate from the initial email inquiry, through the test drive, during the paperwork, while showing us all the bells & whistles and even at the final drive-off with a fun pic of owner & new ride! (Even if you are there well past closing time like we were - you still receive quality service!) This dealership is a true gem just outside the Twin Cities that is well worth the drive! Call, email or stop by to see for yourself how fabulous these guys are! They do a lot of repeat and referral business and I can see why - when you experience something with such amazing service and sincere honesty, you want to tell EVERYONE you know about it! We all want to be treated justly and with kindness and know that a solid handshake means something! If you or someone you know is on the market for a vehicle, GO! Go straight to New Prague Auto Group! You will leave feeling just as satisfied, happy and grateful as my husband and I did!

July 1, 2013

Thank you Kristan for the outstanding review! You two truly do deserve the highest quality service. We really enjoy what we do, and are glad to see it shows! Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Safe, no-pressure buying

by from Shakopee MN |

Salesman gave me his undivided attention and received great service. He even stayed late when he knew I couldn't make it till late. Worked hand and hand with me to find the right vehicle for me and made the stressful deal of buying a car less stressful

August 2, 2014

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group! We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us! We hope you enjoy your new purchase!

Deal Breakers!!

by from New Prague, MN |

Awesome Car! Awesome Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 24, 2014

Thanks for choosing New Prague Auto Group! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your purchase!

Another great experience.

by from Elko, MN |

Purchased a new F150 last week from New Prague Auto Group. Had another wonderful experience working with these folks. Gerard Rosemeier did a great job not only selling me a car, but also handling all the details and showing me how all the bells and whistles work. I am very happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend them.

July 23, 2014

Took my Friend to New Prague Ford

by from Pine City, MN |

My daughter works at New Prague Ford. She loves her job and is always saying this is the place to buy. I am the type of person that believes all dealerships are the same. I have know people that worked at other dealerships that always said how great their dealership is and have never been happy or helped someone buy a car from there dealership. As far as I was concern they will say and do anything to sell you a car. My friend needed a different car, so I asked my Daughter if she would please come with us. She was out on maternity leave. I was so very pleasantly surprised at how well my friend was treated. There was no pressure at all. They took the time to answer all of her questions. Show her as many cars as she wanted to look at. She test drove the cars she wanted to. Thank you so much Chad for all of your help and to everyone else who helped to make this the best experience I personally have had in a long time at a car dealership. I have taken lots of friends out car shopping. Most of who know my rep. for shopping for cars. From now on this will be the first place I take the next person who wants help them shop for a new or used car. Sincerely, Hard to sell to Lu

July 25, 2014

Thanks for choosing New Prague Auto Group! We appreciate the business! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Great customer service for out of town buyer!

by from Wausau, WI |

Searching for months for the "right" MKX and we were being very selective...found it 250 miles away in New Prague of all places. Communication from the start was top notch, thank you Dustin and Sarah. Chad took care of us once we arrived, was quite knowledgeable, very accommodating and easy to deal with...even bought us lunch. The whole process took just a few hours and we were on our way with our new vehicle, very pleasant experience. Thank you!

Fine tuned watch!

by from Southern MN |

No hassles, put up with me for months with 100's of emails and still managed to keep a smile right up to the last email when I said "I'll take it"! Recommended one of my best friends there already. Hey, are there referral bonus's for me if she buys her car there? OH... I'd better email him again! :-)

July 25, 2014

Thanks for choosing New Prague Auto Group! We appreicate your business! Enjoy your purchase! Thanks for the referral!!!

2014 ford

by from Rosemount,mn |

Very happy with the customer service I received on buying my new tarsus.

June 2, 2014

Thank you for your business! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Enjoy your new purchase!

Great Service!

by from New Prague, mn |

The dealership in New Prague gave me excellent customer service. The sales men and women we not pushy. They let me make the decisions and respected me. The financial manager did everything to keep payments reasonable. Overall awesome experience, would recommend them over any other dealership.

New Jeep

by from Chanhassen Mn |

We went to this dealer because they had the Cherokee we were looking for without to many extra options we did not want and also that made the price higher than we were willing to pay. They gave us a fair price for our trade in and also got the price close to what we were wanting to pay. Everyone we worked with was very friendly as well. Chad did his best to save us as much money on the purchase of the vehicle.

Very friendly and helpful

by from Saint Peter, MN |

Just bought a 2014 ford truck, cassie was great to work with from beginning to end, answered all my questions in a timely manner which for me made up my mind who I was going to purchase from.

June 3, 2014

Thank you for your business! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Cassie! Enjoy your new purchase!