New Prague Ford, Chrysler, Chevrolet

1185 280th St. W., New Prague, MN 56071

New 877-757-4161
Used 888-238-2286
Service 866-690-6199

3-Time Minnesota Dealer of the Year by DealerRater.com/ Over 400 New and Pre-Owned Vehicles to choose from!

Best dealership! I won't buy anywhere else.

by from Anoka, MN |

Hands down, without a doubt the best dealership to buy from. We just bought our second vehicle from there and I will never buy from anywhere else again. Fast, friendly, helpful are just some of the words I would use to describe this dealership. Both vehicles we purchased from Chad Smith and both times we experienced the same fantastic service during our buying process. Very easy to work. Thanks again for all your help. Looking forward to buying from you in the future. I will continue to recommend you to all of my family and friends.

December 1, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us! We really appreciate your kind comments and are very happy to hear your experience with Chad went so well! Enjoy your new purchase!

Best experience ever.

by from Jordan, MN |

Was walking through the lot when I was met by the best salesman I've ever dealt with. Very knowledgeable and not the least bit pushy. I ended up telling the salesman what I was thinking and a few days later, I drove away in my new truck. Very enjoyable experience. The trade-in offer was more than fair, I was treated like I was valued. This will be my 14th vehicle that I have purchased in my life and this experience is hands down the best I've ever had. This dealership and the salesman have earned my business from this point on. If you are looking, do yourself a favor and go to New Prague Chevrolet and ask for Mike, you will not be disappointed.

May 19, 2015

We appreciate you choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Mike. Thank you for the review we really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Best Experience in buying a car

by from Jordan, MN |

I went in to look at the possibly of a new vehicle. Jim met me in the lot and offered a test drive. Jim answered any question I had, was not one bit pushy and was easy to talk to and work with. When it came time to have my vehicle appraised, I knew where my vehicle fell in for a ballpark price and the dealership nailed it. Could not ask for a better experience. There is no question on where I will be buying my next car and which salesman I will be looking for. Jim Rassmussen was outstanding in showing me the vehicle. John Haase was very easy to talk with and was more than fair in appraising my old vehicle. When signing the paperwork, Irina Stitt was fun and made the whole experience that much more enjoyable.

May 19, 2015

We appreciate you choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Jim. Thank you for the review. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Worst experience ever

by from Apple valley, mn |

We tried to buy a vehicle here. After asking questions and not getting answers, and then the price going up $1,000, I was frustrated and wanted to speak with the owner. Mark Swelland, the owner, called me and right off the bat stated that the person we worked with is a great person and, "nothing you say about him is going to change my mind." I was barely able to get a word in edgewise. What I wanted was to know why I was being told that the price was $1,000 over what it was listed as on the lot. Apparently he thought that all I was going to do was complain. So he also told me that he won't listen to any complaining and he won't let me try to ruin his day. I said, "are you kidding me?" And then Mark hung up on me. I called back and asked him to actually listen to me. He said that he doesn't like complaining and he likes to stay positive. So I guess that if you have a poor experience there, he does not care. He was very rude and condescending. I can't count the times he told me that he won't listen to me complain. I have never in my life been treated so poorly by someone. I would never wish that on anyone.

Awesome experience (buying 3 trucks) !!!

by from Northfield, MN |

Very fun working with Joleen. She was great, she helped us with all our questions, got us a truck we were looking for. All the people were very nice and helpful.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear Joleen made your experience with us enjoyable. We appreciate your review. Hope you enjoy your new truck!

My New Ford Fiesta

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Woody was hands down the best associate that I have dealt with in my search for a new car. He was very efficient and fast. He was true to his word and made my experience a great one.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear Woody made your experience with us enjoyable. We appreciate your review. Enjoy your new vehicle!

My new Traverse

by from New Prague, MN |

Right from the onset I was pleased with the process. Jenny greeted me on the lot while I was looking around. She was very laid back & matter-of-fact. After driving three vehicles, we narrowed it down & started talking numbers which was painless, honestly! Evan helped with the trade in value of our truck & Brian helped with the financing. Smooth process!

May 13, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great time with Jennifer. We appreciate your review.

customer

by from Adel, IA |

Cassie was very helpful with all of my questions and concerns. I found my truck online (out of state) and Cassie was very quick to get me information and pictures and work out a deal with me. Great experience with them and everything went smoothly. Have had no problems with the vehicle as well. My only complaint is that the floor mats that were supposed to be in the truck were not. They gave me some generic ones to get me by until i buy the ones i want anyway so no big deal.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Cassie. We appreciate your review.

Great Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Matt was so helpful and friendly! I had an excellent buying experience thanks to him. I love my Escape, and couldn't be happier with how easy everything was!

April 29, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Matt. We appreciate your business and the review. Enjoy your new Escape!

Great Dealer

by from Kilkenny, MN |

Everyone we dealt with was friendly and answered all of my questions. They all made us fell very welcome!

April 24, 2015

Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We appreciate the review.

Unbelievable Service!!!

by from Lonsdale, MN |

Mike Chlan was our salesman and I have never had such wonderful service as my husband and I did with Mike. He was so caring and thorough, he went over every single detail in the car. We will definitely be coming back for any future car needs and we will tell anyone that is looking for a vehicle to call Mike. Thank you so much for truly showing that customer satisfaction is at the top of the list.

April 27, 2015

We are happy to hear you had a great experience working with Mike. We appreciate the review. Thank you for choosing New Prague Auto Group.