New Prague Ford, Chrysler, Chevrolet

1185 280th St. W., New Prague, MN 56071

New 877-757-4161
Used 888-238-2286
Service 866-690-6199

3-Time Minnesota Dealer of the Year by DealerRater.com/ Over 400 New and Pre-Owned Vehicles to choose from!

Sincerely: Absolutely FABULOUS!

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I left New Prague Auto Group in my 2008 Ford Edge feeling so incredibly grateful and happy! All of my expectations were met far beyond what I could have dreamed of! Sincerely! Tasha, Chad and John were so kind, so helpful, so fun, so professional, so genuine, so knowledgeable, so considerate from the initial email inquiry, through the test drive, during the paperwork, while showing us all the bells & whistles and even at the final drive-off with a fun pic of owner & new ride! (Even if you are there well past closing time like we were - you still receive quality service!) This dealership is a true gem just outside the Twin Cities that is well worth the drive! Call, email or stop by to see for yourself how fabulous these guys are! They do a lot of repeat and referral business and I can see why - when you experience something with such amazing service and sincere honesty, you want to tell EVERYONE you know about it! We all want to be treated justly and with kindness and know that a solid handshake means something! If you or someone you know is on the market for a vehicle, GO! Go straight to New Prague Auto Group! You will leave feeling just as satisfied, happy and grateful as my husband and I did!

July 1, 2013

Thank you Kristan for the outstanding review! You two truly do deserve the highest quality service. We really enjoy what we do, and are glad to see it shows! Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Great customer service for out of town buyer!

by from Wausau, WI |

Searching for months for the "right" MKX and we were being very selective...found it 250 miles away in New Prague of all places. Communication from the start was top notch, thank you Dustin and Sarah. Chad took care of us once we arrived, was quite knowledgeable, very accommodating and easy to deal with...even bought us lunch. The whole process took just a few hours and we were on our way with our new vehicle, very pleasant experience. Thank you!

Fine tuned watch!

by from Southern MN |

No hassles, put up with me for months with 100's of emails and still managed to keep a smile right up to the last email when I said "I'll take it"! Recommended one of my best friends there already. Hey, are there referral bonus's for me if she buys her car there? OH... I'd better email him again! :-)

2014 ford

by from Rosemount,mn |

Very happy with the customer service I received on buying my new tarsus.

June 2, 2014

Thank you for your business! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Enjoy your new purchase!

Great Service!

by from New Prague, mn |

The dealership in New Prague gave me excellent customer service. The sales men and women we not pushy. They let me make the decisions and respected me. The financial manager did everything to keep payments reasonable. Overall awesome experience, would recommend them over any other dealership.

New Jeep

by from Chanhassen Mn |

We went to this dealer because they had the Cherokee we were looking for without to many extra options we did not want and also that made the price higher than we were willing to pay. They gave us a fair price for our trade in and also got the price close to what we were wanting to pay. Everyone we worked with was very friendly as well. Chad did his best to save us as much money on the purchase of the vehicle.

Very friendly and helpful

by from Saint Peter, MN |

Just bought a 2014 ford truck, cassie was great to work with from beginning to end, answered all my questions in a timely manner which for me made up my mind who I was going to purchase from.

June 3, 2014

Thank you for your business! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Cassie! Enjoy your new purchase!

Wonderful Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We had traveled out of our way to see a specific car at the dealership and the experience we had at New Prague Chevrolet exceeded our expectations. We purchased a used car and the car did not have the original key fobs. We were given a discount for this. Two weeks later, we received an email saying they had found the fobs and keys and that they would be sent out. We were thrilled! Mark was fantastic and we never felt like we were dealing with the typical salesman. He was down to earth and the experience was enjoyable. Thanks to New Prague Chev!

May 5, 2014

We are happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us at NPAG! Thank you so much for your business! Enjoy your new purchase!

Best Experience!

by from Le Sueur, MN |

I left New Prague Ford with a 2014 Jeep, and I absolutely love it. Best sales experience yet. Joleen was patient, energetic, and very informative. Awesome, awesome, awesome all of it!

May 5, 2014

Thank you for your business! Joleen and the rest of the staff at NPAG always want to make sure our customers have the best experiences! We hope you enjoy your new Jeep!

Another Grest Experience

by from St. Paul Mn. |

Last year I purchased a 2013 Escape from New Prague Ford with the help of Gerard Rosemeier. Because i Had a good experience then, I contacted Gerard when I decided to look into buying a truck. I've never owned a truck and was open to Ford, Ram and Chive. Gerard was both patient and very helpful to me in making a decision getting to the "right" truck for my needs. At no time did I feel pressured and I believe I got a fair price for the truck I purchased From my experience, I have no hesitation recommending Gerard or the dealership.

April 28, 2014

We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with us! Thank you for your business! Enjoy your new purchase!

Cassie and Staff Were Awesome!

by from Festus, MO |

I picked up my son's graduation present yesterday! Cassie and the staff were great and I would highly recommend them!

April 23, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review and for your business!! We hope you enjoy your new purchase!