Subaru of Cherry Hill

Used 888-478-0219
Service 888-816-0209

Good used truck

by from T.R, NJ |

I was looking for a Ranger pick up & they had one on Cars.com. I checked it out from the pictures & it looked good, I contacted them several times through e mail & used car salesperson Jay responded to my enquires promptly and asked questions to why I was interested in the model I was looking at. I went to the dealership and was greeted promptly and politely. Jay gave me as much time I needed to look the truck over and let me take it on as long of a test ride as I wanted. I bought the truck, and one week later I am very happy with my purchase.

My third Subaru is a charm

by from Trenton, NJ |

My previous Subaru had just gotten totaled in a rear-end collision. Because this was so unexpected I needed another car quickly. I shopped the nearby new and used car lots, newspapers, and the Internet. I came across a 2001 Forester that had just been listed by Subaru of Cherry Hill that day. It was a bit of a drive down there, but worth every mile. The sales rep and everyone there went out of their way to make my Dad and me comfortable and keep us informed as they detailed the (new arrival) Forester while we waited. This is certainly a flagship dealership for Subaru which has their U.S. Headquarters just down the road. There were no hidden costs and I think that I got a pretty good deal. I feel that I got the right car at the right price (as it turns out) from the right dealer.

Great place for new Subaru

by from PA |

In past 4 years I've got 2 new Foresters from Subaru of Cherry Hill (one lease and one buy). The reason why Subaru of Cherry Hill - because the do what they promise. I am from PA, but I am shopping for new car in Tri-State area. You got deal on web - print out and show to Cherry Hill guys, and they ALWAYS GIVE YOU BETTER DEAL!!! Try it... Special Thank you to Sales Consultant Rich Robichaud.

Great place for new Subaru

by from PA |

Liars

by from GBurg |

Tried to get me to sign papers as quickly as possible, never mentioning the car had been in an accident earlier this year.