Vest Auto Sales

408 NE 32nd Ave, Kansas City, MO 64116

Used 816-221-4165

crappy service and people

by from kansas city |

Took car on test run broke down 2 miles into test drive .we had agreed on a down payment for the car when I called back they wanted double the down payment that was agreed upon they wanted me to pay for repairs on a car I had not even purchased yet..went to talk to them in person and was treated like I wasn't even there..stay away very rude and unprofessional people ..

TREATED LIKE GOLD

by from Kansas City, MO |

CLYIDE AND SHIRLY VEST WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO PLEAES YOU. THEY TREATED US LIKE GOLD.

Awesome

by from Kansas City, MO |

Seriously ,Clyde and Shirley are awesome they helped me get things fixed on my car that was not under warranty,whenever i call them they look out for me I have never witnessed any dealerships do this PERIOD!! they bent over backwards several times for me and by reading these reviews looks like its not just me, Oyea i forgot to mention they have really good cars too..

VW Jetta

by from Kansas City, MO |

Bought a 99 VW Jetta there and had a few minor mechanical problems with it within the first two weeks after purchase and they fixed the issues free of charge!! Awesome place to buy a car!!!