Berglund Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-239-6852

Our Volume Saves You Money

Fantastic!!

by from Wytheville, VA |

We ordered and just took delivery of a new 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition from Mike Pinto at Berglund's Jeep Store in Roanoke. This was by far the best experience I've ever had buying a new vehicle anywhere in the 27 years I've been buying vehicles. Mike ordered the Jeep for me on May 14th and it showed up at the dealership on June 6th....much sooner than expected. Mike's vehicle knowledge is unbelievably good, perhaps the best I've ever encountered. In most situations, I've researched my prospective vehicle in-depth and know pretty much everything about it from safety to convenience features. Mike blew us away with his knowledge and attention to detail. He kept us in the loop throughout the entire process from the day we test drove a Jeep there to the day ours arrived at the dealership. Considering past experiences when it came time for delivery, I was expecting to get the keys, hit the road, and try to figure out most of the features of the vehicle after I got it home. Not with Mike. He went through the Jeep in precise detail and explained all of the features, including some I wouldn't have even thought of. He went into full detail about the four-wheel drive system, the top removal, the audio system, etc. He even set up my phone with the Bluetooth system and programmed the navigation system for us. If you're looking for a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or Ram Truck, look no further than Berglund Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Roanoke Virginia. We drove from Wytheville Virginia to shop with Berglund due to their reputation and we are so glad we did! This is the first of many vehicles we plan to own from the Berglund Automotive Group.

Not trustworthy or helpful

by from Bowie, Maryland |

I was looking to purchase my first vehicle which was a used charger. The guy I was speaking with acted as though he didn't want to help me. He never called back I always had to call him. Then out of the blue I received a email stating that the vehicle I was interested in was sold. I understand that it was difficult because I'm a new buyer but I went to another dealer and I walked out with a car with in a week so I know it could've been done.

Lincoln LT

by from SML Moneta VA |

The buying process was very good, but getting the paperwork completed took quite a while.

Oil change

by from Roanoke, VA |

Took 6 hours to get oil change, they didn't call as they said they would. Took four different guys to even write the order, Dodge Grand Caravan, how difficult is it to change oil in one? The engine was stone cold when we finally went out there anyway, so even though we had called them earlier and was told it was not done, it clearly had been done prior to our call.

best place to shop for a car or truck

by from lynchburg va |

the we very nice and fast i didnt have to wait 6 hour they got things done fast and the people were great just love them got a 2012 jeep grand cherokee overland summit best deal i ever seen and i looked every were the have the best deals you will not be disapointed

The beauty of shopping around

by from Roanoke, va |

Wanted to purchase a new simplistic Jeep Sport Wrangler. Was told no lower than MSRP $24,995. Was offered an out the door price from not only Steve White at $23,100 but Ourisman at $23,100. Do not be fooled by the local deal. Berglund runs a monopoly in Roanoke and plays the customer like a fool. Google the name listed, ask for a price on the vehicle you're looking at, and you'll walk away with at least $3000 in your pocket. Berglund is a local scam and plays you like a fool. Don't fall for it. fYI- Steve ships cars for free. Enjoy the few extra grands you save on a new vacation.

Camaro

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought a car camaro a good price and very profesional attention.