V.O.A. Auto Sales

618 East Walton Boulevard, Pontiac, MI 48340

Used 877-866-4691

Excellent experience!

by from Davisburg, MI |

The people were friendly, kind, and VERY helpful. When we were having trouble finding a car we liked, they directed us to one that might suit our needs, and were great about letting us have as much time as we wanted to go over the car and test drive it. When we made the decision to purchase, the office staff was EXTREMELY helpful, assisting us in securing all the information we needed to complete the sale and plate transfer, even though we came unprepared. One needs to remember, these cars are AS IS. If you don't take the time to thoroughly check out all aspects of the car before you buy, you can't very well blame the sellers! To the extent that they were aware of anything about the car we purchased, the staff was quite forthcoming. That being said, we found a terrific car at an excellent price and are well-satisfied with our purchase experience. If you know what you're doing, this is the place to come find a reasonable used car.

April 1, 2013

We appreciate your kind words. We are so pleased you were able to find a suitable vehicle that fits your needs. Any questions please feel free to give us a call, we are here to help. Thank you again. We hope to see you again in the future.

Easy to work with

by from Lapeer Mi. |

Bought my second car from this dealership and we are thrilled with both vehicles. The Volunteers Of America staff are so easy to deal with. We came in this last time looking for a car for my daughter to use to get back and forth to school - we told Ron what we were looking for and how much we had to work with. Within minutes he took us to two different cars that were in our price range and filled our requirements . After test driving both cars we decided on a 2003 Ford Taurus and again we could not be any more pleased. In closing both of our experiences have been pleasant and the atmosphere very relaxed at this dealership. Keep up the good work VOA!!

May 23, 2014

Kathy, thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased you are happy with your purchase. If you have any questions or concerns please give us call. Again, thank you from VOA Auto Sales and it's staff. We hope to serve you again in the future.

just dont know

by from Rockaway Beach,ny |

well i enquired about a van and was checking it out read the carfax and then looked at thier website where the van was listed as Incomplete which peaked my interest..so i called them and got transfered to the man called Ronnie who seemed helpful and went out to see if anything was missing off the body which he said there wasnt..started questioning him about dealership if it was a dealership..apparently all vehicles are donated to them for the homeless which is good...but they dont have a service department and all in all he said he thought the van was a good van as far as he knew...I asked for more info on it and he really didnt satisfy me at all...so end of story for me..

helping me find a car

by from flint, mi 48507 |

helpful and informative in my car shopping experience

So Happy

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

I am so happy with the purchase of my used car. Tom (the salesperson) was very knowledgeable and courteous. With the amount of vehicles available for my choosing I was having a hard time picking the right one. But Tom pointed me on the right direction. The friendly staff handled the paperwork in an efficient manner. Will definitely be back. Thank you guys.

Won't respond to your inquiries

by from Ludington, MI |

The 1 star is only because Lorraine was friendly when I called. I sent 2 emails and left a voicemail with Tom and never heard back, either via email or a phone call. I wouldn't bother with this dealership if I were you. If they can't handle the basics of customer service, it makes me wonder how well the rest of the operation is run.

Highly disappointed

by from Detroit, Mi |

This is my first car and everything seemed to be perfect when i purchased a 96' chevy cavalier. I drove my new used car home by the time i got home i was out of gas and the car had ran hot. After it cooled down i went to the gas station and filled up the car just to find out that the gas tank was busted and all the gas ran out except a quarter of a tank. I spent all my money on this car and now i cant even get to work or school.

Disappointed

by from Utica, MI |

I contacted this dealership several times with no email or call back. Totally unprofessional and would not recommend.

March 22, 2012

Jenny. First of all let me apologize for missing your call or email. Here at VOA Auto Sales we strive to provide excellent customer service. Please feel free to give us a call. Our hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm and on Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions or concerns.