SAR Enterprises

SAR Enterprises

2523 Jones Franklin Rd, Raleigh, NC 27606

Used 888-474-5655

SAR Enterprises IS THE WAY TO GO!!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Within the past 5 years, I have purchased 3 vehicles from SAR Enterprises (A Volvo S60R 2004, A Mercedes-Benz C240 2004, and A Volkswagen Passat 2003) and all three vehicles came in excellent condition. Not only was the customer service excellent but each car I test drove ran perfectly. I have dealt with SAR Enterprises for years, specifically with Bassam, and through my experience they are not only helpful and honest but extremely knowledgeable. When ever i had a minor issue with my vehicle I could call Bassam and not only would he be able to tell me what was the issue but using his connections my vehicles were fixed in not only a timely matter but also at a relatively fair price. I recommend all of my friends and family to SAR Enterprises and none of them have had a bad experience.

Great Experience! Buy here!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchased a car at Sar Enterprises, and I am extremely satisfied. I got everything I wanted for a great price. They were very helpful and made the process very easy. Thanks Sar Enterprises.

Excellent Value for money and Good Customer Servi.

by from Cary, NC |

I purchased a HONDA ACCORD from this Dealer.I have one of friend who got a similar Accord for much higher price. Overall it was a Great Buying Experience.

Two great car buying exeriences

by from Raleigh, NC |

Have purchased two vehicles from Sars over last few years. A VW Passat for myself and recently a 2007 Nissan Murano for my wife. We could not have been happier with the process. We looked on line to view his inventory, test drove several. The cars are clean and Halim gave us a great price. It has always been a great experiece and we are thankful.

Very satisfied

by from Abingdon VA |

I know most people who write reviews do so to complain so I thought I would write one with compliments I just bought a nice 2008 Subaru which was advertised at a very good price compared to other dealers so I didn't expect too much discount on the asking price. No problems with paperwork and everything went smoothly I would recommend this dealership and don't let a few negative reviews put you off I drove 250 miles each way to make this purchase and I'm very satisfied

by from Greensboro, NC |

Follow up to refund issue on Quest. I called them the next morning. I was told they don't know what happened. I was asked for my card number so they could call and check on it. They said refund should show back up soon. We are waiting. Last time we were told refund would show up... It did and then card was charged again later that day. So hoping this will be settled. They did say they would look into it. Thankful for that!

Honest? Not! Disappointed! Will they do right?

by from Greensboro, NC |

I test drove a Quest and they left me alone to look it over. I had drove from Greensboro to look at it. It was an older Quest. It was closing time and I couldn't reach my husband because he was in a meeting. The agreed to a refundable deposit of $300 so I could check with him. I told them thank you and would let them know first thing in the morning so they wouldn't miss out on potential buyers. I called before they even opened and left message and called back as soon as they opened. My husband said no and I asked for the refund they promised. They were kind and said it would take 3 to 5 days to post. It took 5 days and posted on May 22, 2014. Tonight doing bills we realized they charged us the $300 again right after refunding it. We called our bank tonight and they informed us SAR Enterprises refunded it and then went to their bank and reversed the refund the same day. They lied to me knowingly. I was told they would refund. They did and then reversed it hoping we wouldn't notice. I have sent email and left voice message. They are closed now, but I will let all know if they do right or wrong now that I have pointed out their lies. So disappointed! They seemed nice, but BEWARE!!!! This does give small independent car dealerships bad name. I wanted to trust them. They seem to be a family business. I advise to look elsewhere if this is the character in which they do business. Waiting for call first thing in morning! This is a lot of money for us:(

SAR Enterprises responded to this review

July 28, 2014

This is not true. There was a clerical error and the refund got sent back to us. First and foremost our deposits are non-refundable and it clearly states that on our deposit receipts but we were nice enough to refund her money back even though she was 0 sure she wanted the van. We didn't have to offer her, her money back but we did and then she calls the next morning saying that her husband didn't want it so we did the right thing and refunded her money back

Very VERY Happy

by from Waxhaw, NC |

I recently went with my girlfriend to buy a car at SAR Enterprises an I couldn't be any happier! We bought a 2007 Mini Cooper for $1000 less than the best price we found at other dealerships. When we saw the price was that low we assumed something was wrong with the car, but after taking the vehicle to a mechanic for a pre-purchase inspection it passed with flying colors, when the mechanic saw the price he told us HE would buy the car if we ended up passing on it! The employees at SAR were a pleasure to work with. They answered all my questions without being too pushy and they were eager to help me in any way they could. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership if you want a good car at a great price.

great service, professional, highly recommended

by from Cary , NC |

they took great care of me and my car (Honda civic 2006). Exceptional owner, very professional, courteous, fast service, and speedy delivery. Highly recommended.

Buyer Beware!!! Do Not Deal With these People!!

by from Thomasville, NC |

Made a deal on 2006 Volvo - left a deposit of $300 upon request. We were told that they would have the vehicle cleaned & inspected & it could be picked up after the weekend by noon on Monday. Noon turned in to later and then told that the vehicle could not be sold. I agree with the other review calling these men CON ARTIST. They did not honor anything we were promised.

SAR Enterprises responded to this review

November 8, 2013

We don't sell lemons here at sar enterprises and that vehicle had some issues with it and we can not in good faith sell a vehicle that is not ready to sell. We did the correct thing and refunded their deposit back when it was a non refundable deposit. We were just thinking about the customer

Love them!!

by from Asheboro, NC |

When I first pulled up at the place I was a little worried. It does look sketchy but don't let that fool you!! I purchased my first vehicle ever here and the process was so quick and so easy, my car has been on numerous road trips since then and is running great. A few minor fixes like wore harnesses and plugs are needed but that is ok with me as I got the car at an excellent price!! Ashley was a great help and made this experience!! Thanks guys!