SAR Enterprises

SAR Enterprises

2523 Jones Franklin Rd, Raleigh, NC 27606

Used 888-474-5655

SAR Enterprises IS THE WAY TO GO!!!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Within the past 5 years, I have purchased 3 vehicles from SAR Enterprises (A Volvo S60R 2004, A Mercedes-Benz C240 2004, and A Volkswagen Passat 2003) and all three vehicles came in excellent condition. Not only was the customer service excellent but each car I test drove ran perfectly. I have dealt with SAR Enterprises for years, specifically with Bassam, and through my experience they are not only helpful and honest but extremely knowledgeable. When ever i had a minor issue with my vehicle I could call Bassam and not only would he be able to tell me what was the issue but using his connections my vehicles were fixed in not only a timely matter but also at a relatively fair price. I recommend all of my friends and family to SAR Enterprises and none of them have had a bad experience.

Happy customer

by from Raleigh NC |

I went to Sar enterprise because they had a car I was interested in, and the price were what I wanted to spend. They were helpful without being pushy. Offered to let me test drive the car without having to ask. They let me take it to a local mechanic and have it checked out before we bought the car.The service was great. I would consider buying from them again.

Very Happy Coustmer

by from Cary, NC |

I was looking for a car and lucky me I came cross SAR , I found a nice excellent Camry 2012 model and they were very knowledgeable, helpful, and understanding. They gave me a good price and they delivered every thing we discussed during the negotiation; for that reason a month later I went back and bought a CRV 2011.

Sam is the MAN!

by from raleigh, nc |

I was looking for my daughter's first car, which is a big moment for myself and our family. Sam spent the time going through all of her options to find the best fit for my daughter that worked with our budget. She absolutely loves the car, runs perfect, and I feel like supermom. Thank you so much Sam and SAR for your attentiveness and your diligence.

Good car inventory with competitive prices

by from Durham, NC |

Dealer assistance and cooperation made used car buying experience easy. Prices offered are genuinely competitive.

Not accurate description of 2011 GMC 2500HD Dmax

by from Sneads Ferry, NC |

Went to the Dealership to look at a 2011 GMC 2500HD they had listed for 34,995.00. In the description of the truck it was stating that it was like new and in mint condition, "Sierra 2500HD with only 107K on the odometer, Mint Condition, Runs like new with no issues. Almost Brand new tires, everything in perfect working condition and a great looking truck" and when I got there the plug for the trailer hook up was broke and pulled out of rear bumper and the front bumper was still pushed in when I was in a accident that is on the Carfax report. The front bumper was pushed in almost an inch on the driver side. When asked about how much off the price they could come down because of the damages they were only willing to come down 300.00 off the asking price. With that said left the dealership and never plan on going back...

Great Experience! Buy here!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently purchased a car at Sar Enterprises, and I am extremely satisfied. I got everything I wanted for a great price. They were very helpful and made the process very easy. Thanks Sar Enterprises.

Excellent Value for money and Good Customer Servi.

by from Cary, NC |

I purchased a HONDA ACCORD from this Dealer.I have one of friend who got a similar Accord for much higher price. Overall it was a Great Buying Experience.

Two great car buying exeriences

by from Raleigh, NC |

Have purchased two vehicles from Sars over last few years. A VW Passat for myself and recently a 2007 Nissan Murano for my wife. We could not have been happier with the process. We looked on line to view his inventory, test drove several. The cars are clean and Halim gave us a great price. It has always been a great experiece and we are thankful.

Very satisfied

by from Abingdon VA |

I know most people who write reviews do so to complain so I thought I would write one with compliments I just bought a nice 2008 Subaru which was advertised at a very good price compared to other dealers so I didn't expect too much discount on the asking price. No problems with paperwork and everything went smoothly I would recommend this dealership and don't let a few negative reviews put you off I drove 250 miles each way to make this purchase and I'm very satisfied

by from Greensboro, NC |

Follow up to refund issue on Quest. I called them the next morning. I was told they don't know what happened. I was asked for my card number so they could call and check on it. They said refund should show back up soon. We are waiting. Last time we were told refund would show up... It did and then card was charged again later that day. So hoping this will be settled. They did say they would look into it. Thankful for that!