Parkway Auto

Used 866-673-4860

We Value our Customers

Friendly, Helpful Sales Experience

by from Lakewood, CO |

Had a great experience back in January working with Mike. He got me in a 2005 Audi A4 and I love it. Great price, low payment and he was very honest and up front.

Warning, do due diligence, used car salesman

by from Denver, CO |

Although helpful and courteous it would be very smart to have a second opinion of any car you intend to buy. Even thought I got a good price on a good car, after purchase I found out it need some additional maintenance. For example only 10% of brake pads remained, the car?s major scheduled maintenance was over due by over 25%, and a major feature (4 wheel drive) had been modified. I would have bought the car for the price I ended up paying anyway but it would have been nice to know before purchase so the car would be ready to roll when I picked it up. Have a qualified maintenance facility look it over before purchase, otherwise, BUYER BEWARE.

2004 chrysler sebring

by from Ft Collins, Colorado |

My son bought his first car from this dealership. He had only driven the car for about an hour when it quit running. They towed it back and did just enough to get it running. Very hard to deal with. Seem real shady. Ever since he has had the vehicle it has had problems. Pretty soon he will have a rebuilt car. Also had problems with them sending in the tax money that he paid. Had to have our bank threaten them so that he could get his car registered. Very bad experience. This was the only site(other then their own website) that had anything good to say about them. So have to get the truth out there about them. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALER!

Mercedes ML350 Purchase

by from Idledale, CO |

We went in to Parkway Auto to look at a Mercedes Benz ML350. Azar made the process very easy and quick. We are very happy with our new vehicle and would definitely recommend their dealership in the future to anyone looking for a luxury vehicle at a great price.

Great experience

by from lakewood colorado |

Mike is great! I first bought a car from them in December 2011 and then went back and traded it in for something else. They are not pushy at all! They make the whole process very easy. They also take great care of their customers when it comes to repairs. I recently had repairs done by them after being told by another shop that it was my transmission but I had it towed to parkway auto for a second opinion and it turned out to be a snapped Axel. They diagnosed and fixed the problem within a few hours. They know me by name when ever I go in there which I think is amazing. It makes things much more personable. They treat their customers with dignity and respect. And they have great prices

Great Experience

by from Lakewood, CO |

I had a great experience with Azar and Mike at Parkway Auto. They were very straightforward and honest throughout the experience. They emphasize customer service and truly take extra time to ensure all your questions and concerns are answered. I never once felt like I was at a car dealership. It was a no-nonsense, easy, stress free vehicle purchase. I would certainly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Happy Customer

by from Lakewood, CO |

I went to Parkway Auto after searching for a Toyota Sequoia for a few weeks. I was a bit skeptical at first because of the small dealer being on Colfax, but I was pleasantly surprised. We were treated well from the get go. I really like the 'no hassle' attitude you get when you go there. Only downfall was that there was no negotiation for the price, but that's okay because I still got a great deal on my vehicle. Azar treated us very well and was FAR from a pushy dealer that you would encounter at a larger dealership. We would be happy to do business with them again. So far so good on the car. Overall the experience was a great one.

Parkway Auto is a hidden gem for car buyer's

by from Centennial, Co |

On August 3, 2013 I purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima from Parkway Auto. This was the first place I stopped. I had intensions of visiting many dealers throughout the day. I had no idea what kind of car I wanted or what kind of car I could afford. When we pulled in Mike was there to greet us. We told him what we could afford and a price we felt comfortable with. Mike bought us inside pulled up about 5 different cars he thought would be in are price range. Mike told us to test drive anyone we liked and compare them to each other. Mike was very professional and polite to my family and I. We test drive 4 different cars. Mike was helpful in telling us the great features in each car. The one car we liked we thought was out of our price range. I don't have a great credit history, so I thought we might not get qualified for it, but Mike worked his magic and we where off with our new car within a couple of hours.this place was the best experience i've ever had at any dealership! Thanks to Mike Aryan and Parkway Auto. I would recommend this place to anyone...

Letter Of Thanks and Appreciation

by from Highlands Ranch, Co |

To whom it may concern, I purchased a 2006 Chevrolet Impala from Parkway Auto Sales, on June 26th, 2013. Mike Aryan was my salesman . He had ask what I could afford for payments and what type of vehicle I would like to purchase. Mike showed me several vehicles that were in my price range and upon my decision I purchased the 2006 Chevrolet Impala. He was very helpful and knowledgeable with his vehicles. We discussed my financing options and in detail, explained to me the entire process. On top of that he found me a lender who would finance my vehicle. The next day, Mike called me to inform me of a lender with lower rates. I was able to finance my extended engine, transmission, water pump, service contract, along with my vehicle purchase contract. I highly recommend anyone interested in purchasing a quality used vehicle , to purchase a vehicle from Parkway Auto Sales. Ask for Mike Aryan, he knows the car sales business!

Great Experience

by from Denver, CO |

Azar and Mike at Parkway Auto were great. I purchased an 07' AWD Ford Fusion. They helped me get an independent inspection, new spark plugs and alignment on the car. Trustworthy and fair priced dealer ship. Would recommend to anybody.

Happy car buyer

by from Morrison, CO |

Purchased a 2007 Lexus IS250 AWD with 36k miles for a great deal. Being on Colfax makes anyone nervous but once at the dealer, all fear went away. They allowed me to have the vehicle inspected prior to my purchase which was nice of them and made it trustworthty. The sales manager Azar and finance manager Mike were both great to deal with. I didnt expect such high quality cars for kow prices off of Colfax but i made bad judgement. I couldnt be happier. Go see azar or mike and good luck buyers! The facility itself was great, not excellent but alot better then expected based off location.