Parkway Auto

4910 W Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80204

Used 303-623-6400

Great Service

by from Deer Park WA |

Del was a very friendly and helpful salesmen. We were set on our budget and they respected that by not being too pushy like other dealers. They helped us find a quality vehicle and we were very happy with their service.

New used car

by from Aurora Co |

These guys are so Awesome Thanks for not letting me down.

Happy to drive off the lot with a car I love!

by from Aurora, CO |

I was so Happy that I dealt with Mike and azar as my car salesman! Such good customer service and I left the car lot feeling confident with the choice I made.

Purchased a 1995 Toyota Avalon from Azar

by from Aurora, CO |

I love coming to this car lot because they always take care of their cars and their customers.They are so generous and very negotiable.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE YET!

by from la junta colorado |

Very honest and up front about all aspects of vehicle. Also best customer service, not all up tight like other dealers very casual easy buying experience. Called ahead on vehicle had a three and a half hour drive and was promised a hold on vehicle before I made the trip.couldn't get that at a big dealership if you tried.

Friendly, Helpful Sales Experience

by from Lakewood, CO |

Had a great experience back in January working with Mike. He got me in a 2005 Audi A4 and I love it. Great price, low payment and he was very honest and up front.

Warning, do due diligence, used car salesman

by from Denver, CO |

Although helpful and courteous it would be very smart to have a second opinion of any car you intend to buy. Even thought I got a good price on a good car, after purchase I found out it need some additional maintenance. For example only 10% of brake pads remained, the car?s major scheduled maintenance was over due by over 25%, and a major feature (4 wheel drive) had been modified. I would have bought the car for the price I ended up paying anyway but it would have been nice to know before purchase so the car would be ready to roll when I picked it up. Have a qualified maintenance facility look it over before purchase, otherwise, BUYER BEWARE.

2004 chrysler sebring

by from Ft Collins, Colorado |

My son bought his first car from this dealership. He had only driven the car for about an hour when it quit running. They towed it back and did just enough to get it running. Very hard to deal with. Seem real shady. Ever since he has had the vehicle it has had problems. Pretty soon he will have a rebuilt car. Also had problems with them sending in the tax money that he paid. Had to have our bank threaten them so that he could get his car registered. Very bad experience. This was the only site(other then their own website) that had anything good to say about them. So have to get the truth out there about them. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALER!

Mercedes ML350 Purchase

by from Idledale, CO |

We went in to Parkway Auto to look at a Mercedes Benz ML350. Azar made the process very easy and quick. We are very happy with our new vehicle and would definitely recommend their dealership in the future to anyone looking for a luxury vehicle at a great price.

Great experience

by from lakewood colorado |

Mike is great! I first bought a car from them in December 2011 and then went back and traded it in for something else. They are not pushy at all! They make the whole process very easy. They also take great care of their customers when it comes to repairs. I recently had repairs done by them after being told by another shop that it was my transmission but I had it towed to parkway auto for a second opinion and it turned out to be a snapped Axel. They diagnosed and fixed the problem within a few hours. They know me by name when ever I go in there which I think is amazing. It makes things much more personable. They treat their customers with dignity and respect. And they have great prices