Parkway Auto

Used 888-789-6165

We Value our Customers

Happy Customer

by from Lakewood, CO |

I went to Parkway Auto after searching for a Toyota Sequoia for a few weeks. I was a bit skeptical at first because of the small dealer being on Colfax, but I was pleasantly surprised. We were treated well from the get go. I really like the 'no hassle' attitude you get when you go there. Only downfall was that there was no negotiation for the price, but that's okay because I still got a great deal on my vehicle. Azar treated us very well and was FAR from a pushy dealer that you would encounter at a larger dealership. We would be happy to do business with them again. So far so good on the car. Overall the experience was a great one.

Parkway Auto is a hidden gem for car buyer's

by from Centennial, Co |

On August 3, 2013 I purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima from Parkway Auto. This was the first place I stopped. I had intensions of visiting many dealers throughout the day. I had no idea what kind of car I wanted or what kind of car I could afford. When we pulled in Mike was there to greet us. We told him what we could afford and a price we felt comfortable with. Mike bought us inside pulled up about 5 different cars he thought would be in are price range. Mike told us to test drive anyone we liked and compare them to each other. Mike was very professional and polite to my family and I. We test drive 4 different cars. Mike was helpful in telling us the great features in each car. The one car we liked we thought was out of our price range. I don't have a great credit history, so I thought we might not get qualified for it, but Mike worked his magic and we where off with our new car within a couple of hours.this place was the best experience i've ever had at any dealership! Thanks to Mike Aryan and Parkway Auto. I would recommend this place to anyone...

Letter Of Thanks and Appreciation

by from Highlands Ranch, Co |

To whom it may concern, I purchased a 2006 Chevrolet Impala from Parkway Auto Sales, on June 26th, 2013. Mike Aryan was my salesman . He had ask what I could afford for payments and what type of vehicle I would like to purchase. Mike showed me several vehicles that were in my price range and upon my decision I purchased the 2006 Chevrolet Impala. He was very helpful and knowledgeable with his vehicles. We discussed my financing options and in detail, explained to me the entire process. On top of that he found me a lender who would finance my vehicle. The next day, Mike called me to inform me of a lender with lower rates. I was able to finance my extended engine, transmission, water pump, service contract, along with my vehicle purchase contract. I highly recommend anyone interested in purchasing a quality used vehicle , to purchase a vehicle from Parkway Auto Sales. Ask for Mike Aryan, he knows the car sales business!

Great Experience

by from Denver, CO |

Azar and Mike at Parkway Auto were great. I purchased an 07' AWD Ford Fusion. They helped me get an independent inspection, new spark plugs and alignment on the car. Trustworthy and fair priced dealer ship. Would recommend to anybody.

Happy car buyer

by from Morrison, CO |

Purchased a 2007 Lexus IS250 AWD with 36k miles for a great deal. Being on Colfax makes anyone nervous but once at the dealer, all fear went away. They allowed me to have the vehicle inspected prior to my purchase which was nice of them and made it trustworthty. The sales manager Azar and finance manager Mike were both great to deal with. I didnt expect such high quality cars for kow prices off of Colfax but i made bad judgement. I couldnt be happier. Go see azar or mike and good luck buyers! The facility itself was great, not excellent but alot better then expected based off location.

Stressful

by from Denver, CO |

I visited parkway auto this summer on the mission to buy a good sports car. It all went very well at first even after having problems with fiancing although it says guareented financing. There service was average for a colfax dealer but there facility was very neat and appealing. There was one problem tht I would have changed my visit and tht would have been making a customer comfortable and show tht their service is appreciated. All in all they are a good place for first time buyers to go.

manager lost sale with attitude

by from Denver |

I found a car we were interested in on the internet. I liked the vehicle a lot and started discussing price. Because the salesman kept going back to talk to the manager in private, I asked to speak directly with the manager. Although the salesman was pleasant, the manager was insulting, offensive, and obnoxious My daughter and her friend heard him and agreed we had no choice but to walk out given his attitude. We really wanted the car and would have bought it if he had negotiated with us more respectfully instead of being so off-putting.