AMS Cars

Used 877-798-9792

Great Cars at Great Prices

AMS CARS

by from Indianapolis,IN |

I recently purchased a infinity g35 06 with low miles from ams car. They will go above an beyond to help get you into a vehicle. Emma Torres was excellent from day one she has done everything to make the process smooth an easy. come see her at 10th an raceway

Emma with AMS Cars

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was recommended to come to AMS Cars after trying other car lots who seemed to not be able to help me. I got to AMS Cars and the sales person Emma greeted me with a warm smile and a good morning. She also assured me that she would have me in a great car before I leave within my budget. After helping me through the process she put me in a 2010 Toyota Corolla with very low miles and almost $100 less a month of what I was paying before. Emma was a great sales person and I have already recommended her to a number of my friends. Thank Emma and AMS Cars.

Incredible service, honest salespeople

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Roy was absolutely outstanding. Honest, professional, and very excellent at what he does. He listened to my requests and found a car and price that was exactly what I was looking for. I will absolutely be back.

Excellent Example

by from Indiana |

Provided information exactly as requested, ZERO pressure. Friendly sales staff and offered convenient times to review vehicle on my schedule. I have not yet decided on a vehicle, but this dealer has given me every reason to believe they are honest and straight forward.

great help in finding the right car

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Alex found me a pretty rare 2005 1 owner/low miles Mercedes from Florida. Car was everything that i expected and i received great support and advice in finding the right car for the right price. I also had it inspected by independent Mercedes mechanic who confirmed great condition of the car. This is a third car that i have purchased from AMS in the last 4 years as well as have done vehicle servicing and repair.

Great Expierence!!!!

by from Bainbridge IN 46105 |

I bought two vehicles from AMS CARS and I love them!!! I don't have perfect credit but they worked hard to get me a great deal on the car and the financing. I want to thank the crew at AMS CARS for their help

great expirience

by from Indianapolis |

Got my "new" car and traded in the old one there. Was treated with respect on a very professional level. the quality of the car and repair service were as satisfied as a price. The negotiation was easy and reasonable. 5 mos later i am still very happy. Recommending this place to all my friends.

Excellent service, will definitely use them again

by from Carmel, IN |

AMS Cars have been amazing to me from day one. I have purchased two cars from them already and was never disappointed. The owner is very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process of purchasing a new vehicle. I'm definitely coming back for my next purchase. My first car I've purchased from them I drove for 150k miles with no problems whatsoever, just regular maintenance which I also did at AMS. If you are looking for the right dealership that you can trust with excellent service around the Midwest, look no further, you won't be let down!

AMS Car A major headache and stress

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I purchase a vehicle with AMS Cars August of last year and I began having a major oil leak within a few months of buying a car with cash for 8 grand. I was having water flooding to my front floors and had to put at least 2 quarts of oil into my vehicle so my engine wouldn't not lock up. I took it to another shop to see what was going on and then I went to AMS Cars to get it fixed and when I got my car back the first time it kept cutting off on me and they had to tow it back to their shop. Within two weeks of spending 600 dollars for a major oil leak, my car was leaking again. I went back to the first car repair shop and they confirmed it was leaking in the same exact area as before and in a new area as well. The owner also said I needed a timing belt and water pump. I'm going to a body shop to see presently if they even put new parts on. I told him this was the last and final time of me bringing my car back and I would have to seek legal means to recoup the money I spent without my car being fixed and he said dont' bring it back but pocket money for free and I still have a major oil leak. If anybody has had a similar experience contact Indiana Consumer Protection and file a complaint.

HORRIBLE and SHADY!!!!

by from Anderson, Indiana |

They do not repair cars before selling and they DO NOT stand behind their cars! If you have issues even within the first 30 days they could care less. They will not help you get it fixed and they actually laughed at me when I asked for help with all the mechanical issues that occurred within the first few weeks of buying it. Out for the quick buck and could care less about customers!!

Loyal Customer

by from Indpls,In |

I have been going to AMS for 2 years now I they give you Great Customer Service. They have a good deal on 4x4's also. When I am ready to purchase another car I will only go to AMS. I will not let any other repair shop work on my cars but AMS.