Gregory Automotive Group

Gregory Automotive Group

701 Ferry Cutoff, New Castle, DE 19720

Used 877-299-2314

Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Junk!

Very Detailed, Honest, and Amazing Service!

by from Wilmington, Delaware |

I purchased a 2008 Acura TSX last month. I definitely owe these guys a 5 Stars review! Greg Jr. was very straight forward from the beginning also putting no pressure. He allowed me to test drive and the car was nice, had one minor issue and he was very quick to fix it. The actual day of purchase I was introduced to Greg Sr. the father and what a gentlemen! Definitely felt comfortable. They go beyond for you and also provide automotive knowledge that you might have not known about previous that can be valuable to your future! I definitely recommended purchasing from Gregory Automotive Group! -Brian S.

March 29, 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Hope to see you for your next vehicle too. Thank You Greg Jr. Gregory Automotive Group Inc.

The Jeep

by from New Castle, De |

I had been looking for the Jeep I wanted for several months. I was going to drive to Camden, NJ one weekend to look at one for sale. I wanted an older one and I wanted the inline 6 motor. I stopped in to buy a sandwich next to this dealership and saw the Jeep I wanted. The owner came out to meet me after a few minutes and I asked him about the Jeep. He was selling it for right about what I wanted to pay for it. I traded in my Mustang that day also. I didn't think I was going to but he offered me right about what I was willing to sell it for. After the sale, his son helped me order some aftermarket items, and then offered to install all of the items for free. I have owned a lot of cars over the years, but never was the experience so easy and hassle free. Everyone there was so kind.

March 18, 2014

Thank you very much for the nice review, I am glad you are happy with both your purchase and your experience here at Gregory Automotive. We look forward to helping you find your next vehicle. Thanks again Greg Jr.

LOVE my Car!!!!

by from Gibbstown, NJ |

I absolutely love my car!! I travel and drive a lot, so I needed a reliable and comfortable car, Gregory Automotive Group truly captured everything that I was looking for! I did not want to make a bad choice, but not once did they pressure me into buying anything... they let me take my time and choose. I got an excellent rate thanks to Greg Jr, and he worked hard to get my payments to where I wanted them. I will DEFINITELY be buying from them again and I will continue to recommend Gregory Automotive Group to everyone I know!

November 5, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words Angela, I am glad to see that you still love your BMW that we were able to find for you. Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you Gregory Automotive Group Inc.

Super Nice People

by from New Castle, DE |

I found my DREAM car at Gregory Automotive, I usually check cars.com about once a week for the last 9 months and never really get to excited, the car that I was looking for was pretty rare, then don't you know, one day there it is. I used the "chat with dealer" button and was able to talk with Greg Jr within seconds. He answered all of my questions about the car and I was able to set up an appointment right there on the computer. I went over to look at the car a few days later and ill tell you what, there were absolutely 0 surprises. The pictures that were taken were exactly what the car looked like. I was able to see every angle of the vehicle before I even left my desk, so when I got to the store and it look exactly the same I was impressed. I couldn't have asked for a better, easier, and more fun experience. Everyone at Gregory Automotive is down to earth, both father and son (Sr and Jr) are great people, Very knowledgeable and friendly, I couldn?t stump them (and trust me I tried). All in all I had a great time, the buying process was very simple and I am extremely happy. Ill be back for sure. Thanks Again

October 10, 2013

Well thank you very much, im glad we could help. Please feel free to call us any time you are looking for another vehicle we will do our best to help you find your next dream car. Thanks again Greg Jr.

Great People, Super Nice Cars!!!

by from Newark, DE |

Everyone at Gregory Automotive Group Inc. was super nice to me, when I pulled up on the lot I did not feel like I was being attacked by sales people. I was able to take a few minutes to myself and walk the lot and get comfortable, and right when I had a question Greg Jr. came out and introduced himself. He was very nice and very professional and had no problem answering any question I could throw at him. It?s nice to finally meet a dealer that actually knows about the vehicles that he is selling. The best part about my experience was that not once did it seem as if I was being pressured into a sale. Everyone at Gregory Automotive is very laid back and I felt they had the same approach to selling cars as I do to buying. The cars sell them selves; people see what they want and if their nice they buy it. Now I understand that not every sale can go that smooth but never once did I feel like I had to buy something. Even when I left and came back the next day I still had not told them I was going to buy and they treated me exactly the same after I walked in and said "I'll Take It!" I love my car and I am now a customer for life... Ill be in touch when I need another car, Thanks Again

July 8, 2013

Well thank you very much for the positive feedback, I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Greg Jr

VERY Helpful and Informative

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was interested in a particular vehicle. Gregory Jr was extremely helpful with every question I had. He spoke to me at length and was knowledgeable about all aspects I inquired about. I never did go to see the vehicle because I had changed my mind on that type of vehicle all together. If I were still pursuing that model, I would have most certainly drove from Baltimore to Gregory Automotive.

June 6, 2013

Well thank you very much for the kind words, We really do try our best to provide the most complete and knowledgeable responses to as many questions that the customer has as to allow for the most informed decision possible. I am glad that I was able to assist you in your search/research for your next vehicle, I am sorry it was not with us but there is always next time, please keep us in mind, and please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions, concerns, or even if you just need a second opinion, if I can help I will. Thank You Again Greg Jr.

Great Cars, Great People!!!

by from Bear, DE |

I Had a very hard time finding the car that I wanted, I had been searching for MONTHS!!! one day after I had given up my search I happen to have to take a detor because of an accident on 141. And what do you know, I stumbled on to the car of my dreams, It was in my top 3 color choices, with less miles than what I was looking for and actually UNDER BUDGET!!! that was the best part. Greg Jr. helped me, got me all approved, and I was able to drive off that night, the payments were over $100.00 under what I had budgeted, and the car was better than I ever expected it to be. I feel that I will never have to shop for a vehicle again, Greg Sr. said anything I wanted just call and he would get it in for me... You can not beat that kind of customer service. Customer For Life 100% Thank You

June 6, 2013

Thank you for the great review, we really do try our best to help people find what they want at a price that is affordable, I'm glad we could help, see you in a few years for your next vehicle. Greg Jr.

Kyle1215

by from Pennsylvania |

I drove a hour to go see a car that they had and they sold it 15 min I got there. I had been talking to them throughout the week too! The day before I came to see it I told them I was coming the next day to see it so they took my name down and everything. When I got there they sold it to someone else... Don't get me wrong they were nice but it's just bad business. It was a waste if time a money. I went there with my father and he took a half day for work too. It was truly a waste of a day.

February 13, 2013

Well I thank you very much for your interest in one of our vehicles. I am sorry for your inconvience, however I do not know which vehicle that you are talking about. We do sell a lot of cars and I get a lot of emails, some from tire kickers, some from interested customers, I am very sorry that the vehicle was sold when you got to our location, but if there is a customer in the showroom ready and willing to buy and one on email saying ill be there in a little bit, the only logical business decision is to sell the vehicle to the first person in the store with the money. If you would like to inform me to which vehicle you were interested in I would be more than happy to do my best to find you another one, or I may even have another one that you would be interested in. Please feel free to give me a call at (302) 276 - 0605 during normal business hours and I will be more than happy to help. Thank You and again sorry for the inconvience. Greg Jr.

Great buying experience

by from Pilesgrove, NJ |

Staff was knowledgeable and accommodating, recommend for anyone looking for a great car at a great price.

Thank you very much, I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Greg Jr

Family Owned no hassles

by from New Jersey |

I have known Gregory Automotive since their first location in the heart of Wilmington. Both Greg Sr. and Greg Jr. are experts in the automotive world. I was looking for a Mustang and went to Gregory Automotive to find one. The buying process was as expected no gimmicks no bait and switch it was, "what you see is what you get", which is why I like buying from Gregory Automotive. There were no issues no problems and I had all the information i needed and wanted about the Mustang I was buying. This a great store with no hassles, pretty good pricing, and I will definitely buy my next used car from them in the future. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great customer service and an overall great buying experience.

June 6, 2013

Thank you for your purchase, and I hope you are enjoying your vehicle, give me a call when you are ready to start looking for that Cobra. All we need is a few weeks and we will have it here for you. Thanks Again. Greg Jr.

Smooth Dealers

by from Woodstown |

Had a great smooth experience there. Fast, easy, and friendly.

June 6, 2013

Thank you very much for the nice review. Greg Jr.