D'Arcy Buick GMC

2022 Essington road, Joliet, IL 60435

Great Dealership!!!

by from Romeoville, IL |

I was taken care of extremely well. They worked with me to get me what I wanted in a vehicle. My salesman was the absolute best & I left the dealership with a huge smile & tears of joy.

Very helpful...not pushy

by from Channahon, IL |

I purchased a 2012 Buick Enclave a few weeks ago. I first came in contact with Dale back in November. I expressed my desire to purchase a new car before the end of the year. Throughout the next couple of weeks he emailed me a couple of options and we finally found our new Enclave. I would recommend Darcy GMC to my friends and family.

Great service

by from Joliet, IL |

I always receive great customer service at Darcy. The entire staff is very helpful. Based off of the great customer service experience each time I've brought my vehicle in for service, not only do I recommend Darcy to others for their service department but I will definitely shop Darcy for my next car purchase before looking anywhere else.

Great service

by from Joliet |

The vehicle required a follow up visit. The service rep made sure That the second visit was completed in a timely manner. I appreciated his taking ownership of the event and making sure that it was done in a timely manner, and that I was satisfied with the outcome

NEW VEHICLE!

by from JOLIET,IL |

I purchased a 2014 Buick Verano and I LOVE IT!!! I was extremely happy to be able to go to the dealer and purchase what I wanted. Fully loaded and a DREAM COME TRUE! The Manager TOM and sales person Scott were awesome. They were able to help me with all my needs I had. Very friendly, professional, and extremely customer service orientated.

Only Place for Me

by from Shorewood, IL |

I would not like having to buy my cars or have them serviced anywhere but Darcy's. I have bought many cars and had them all seviced at Darcy's for years, and I couldn't be more satisfied! What a great place to buy your cars from.

Excellent experience

by from Joliet, Illinois |

Mitch Christy provided excellent service. He did everything possible to accommodate my needs. He was patient, listened to my concerns, and helped me get into the right vehicle for me. It was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Keith also provided excellent service and did everything he could to meet my needs.

Excellent customer experience

by from Shorewood, IL |

Service was excellent as always. We have purchased multiple vehicles from D'Arcy Motors. The customer experience is the primary reason. Terry D'Arcy is a first class individual and his employees are a reflection of his character!

Great dealership.

by from Romeoville |

My wife and I were welcomed as we entered the door. Joe and Luke were very professional, and made us feel comfortable. The process of negotiating a deal to lease the Encore felt more as a partnership and not adveserial. There was no hard sell to conclude the deal. We had positive experience in purchasing a vehicle in the past with Luke as the sales person then. We again had a positive experience with Joe, as well as Luke's assistance. We look to a long and pleassant business relationship, and will recommend Darcy to our family and friends.

D'Arcy Buick GMC responded to this review

November 3, 2014

Gene, thank you very much for leaving your feedback. We understand that your time is valuable so please let me extend my deepest gratitude for letting us know about your past and present success with Joe and Luke. I will absolutely be passing this feedback along to them. Going forward if you need anything please don't hesitate to give me a call. Sincerely, Mike Kastrati, General Manager.

Great customer service

by from Joliet IL |

Chevy Cruze 2013 Really liked how quick it was to get through the paperwork Great customer service