D'Arcy Buick GMC

(4.6) 5.0 46 Reviews

2022 Essington road, Joliet, IL 60435

AWESOME SERVICE

by from Romeoville, IL |

My experience at D'Arcy Buick is always excellent and I always receive 100% customer service. The dealership is always clean, and I love the balloon displays. The courtesy water, coffee and tea is always an added benefit. Most of all the staff is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. This is the only place where I feel confident in taking my Buick Lacrosse for service.

Best experience ever at a dealership!

by from Morris, Illinois |

The purchase of our vehicle from D'Arcy was an outstanding experience. Everyone at the dealership that we talked to was courteous, friendly, helpful, patient and wanting to make sure we were properly taken care of. Communication in person and by phone is always pleasant. It is so well done and, in my opinion, there is nothing that needs improvement and I hope they continue just as they are. We are extremely happy and we will be back and we will recommend D'Arcy to all we know.

Wouldn't help me

by from Joliet il |

I leased a 2014 GMC Sierra tried more then one time to get my payments lowered cause I lost my hours at work I gave 7,000 down to get into a lease that because of my poor credit had to pay 809.00 a month 22 months into my lease I asked over and over to help me and nothing you would think a reputable car dealer like this would but no! I was forced to take my truck back now face big Penalties for breaking my lease not there fault but it's the truck or my home I'm very disappointed that they wouldn't help me out

Great Customer Service

by from Shorewood |

Great customer service from Luke, Mike F., Diago and Jake. They made sure all my needs were met and made sure I knew and understood every step in the process of purchasing my new vehicle. When I get ready to purchase a new vehicle, I will definitely return to the Joliet location.

Great service with trained technicians

by from Channahon ,IL |

I like getting my vehicle serviced from your dealership by experienced and trained technicians while I enjoy browsing thru the new vehicles in the showroom and outside. The staff are always friendly and helpful! Coffee and soda is also nice.Thanks

COMPLETELY SATISFIED

by from Joliet, IL |

From the moment I walked into the dealership, I was impressed with the professionalism of the D'Arcy Buick GMC staff. Taylor was my saleswoman and did a phenomenal job. She made sure I was happy with the vehicle I chose and did a great job handling the sale. I will definitely be recommending Taylor to friends and family in the future. Nick D'Arcy and Diego Rivera helped tremendously in finance and I felt fully confident that I got the best deal possible on my 2015 Buick Verano. The car is beautiful and runs like a dream! Thanks for all your hard work, D'Arcy Team!

Great service

by from Joliet, Il |

I had some warranty work for paint, lane departure sensors and leather seat problems. There was a recall and oil change that had to be done too. Emelio was great to work with and kept me informed. He made sure I was taken care of and understood what was going on with my vehicle. He helped me get into a rental vehicle. He is a big reason I bring all of my GM vehicles to D'Arcy for service regardless if I bought them there or not.

Buying my new GMC

by from Wheeling Il |

I wish this dealership was closser to my house. A great place to buy a car, and everyone knows how buying a car can be a daunting experience, D'Arcy Buick GMC made my Experience easy and enjoyable Paul K . 2015

Free oil change

by from Plainfield, IL |

We brought our 2013 GMC Terrain to D'Arcy Buick GMC for the free oil change we received when we purchased the truck. The business(overall) is extremely clean including the bathrooms. The waiting area is the best one I have ever been in with very comfortable chairs, big TV, reading material, free water and pop. There was also a waiting area with the same chairs but away from the TV where you can carry a conversation or do work on a laptop. Oh yeah, free WIFI as well. I could go on and on but I won't bore you with what you already know. From the minute we brought our truck in every person was so nice and accommodating. It took about an hour but you hardly notice it in the waiting room. Another great surprise was every half an hour a staff member would ask if anyone needed a ride anywhere. Are you serious? Our salesman noticed us and came over to say hi and to find out the status of the oil change. I just love this company and would not want to go anywhere else to be honest.

Maintenance

by from Chicago il |

Great service and coustomer care . Fast service , I got a car to drive while my car was in service and the people there are always nice .