BMW of Freehold

Used 888-537-5344 Used 888-537-5344
Service 866-365-0680 Service 866-365-0680

Couldnt Be a Better Experience

by from Belmar, New Jersey |

I had a hard time locating the exact vehicle I wanted but Orville my sales person and Danny the Sales Manager could not be nicer. They located the exact car for me and gave me an unbeatable deal.

Car not for me

by from San Antonio, TX |

I found a car I thought I wanted online, and sent the email. They responded the next day with a phone call. After a brief discussion of whether I was going to visit (no, I live 1500 miles away), we started talking about the car. Somehow I missed in the description that the car was a convertible, and I told her that it wasn't for me. She asked me what I was looking for, and has since sent a couple of emails with potentials, but not what I told her. The emails have since dropped off (and not because I auto-forwarded to the trash).

March 19, 2016

Dawn, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, although it is difficult to hear this type of feedback. We strive to help each customer find exactly what they're looking for and to hear that we did not meet your expectations is unacceptable. I would very much appreciate the chance to speak with you so we can discuss your online experience in more detail. Please contact me at 732-462-0042 or email me at ddado@dchusa.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, Dori Dado, General Sales Manager

Great experience

by from Middletown, NJ |

I've bought two cars from this dealership and they won me over. I'll continue with my client advisor John Bell. The financing folks are easy to work with. When it's time for another car I'm going back to them.

March 19, 2016

Thanks for the great review, MJ! We are glad to hear that John and the rest of the team have continued to give you an enjoyable experience, and we will be sure to pass along your kind words. Please come back and see us for any of your future vehicle needs!

Very happy

by from Lakehurst nj |

My daughter and I went to BMW freehold because of the good things we herd about them. Chris Fash was our salesman. He was wonderful. He made us feel he really cared she got the right car that fit her. We never felt rushed or that our questions weren't important. He spent a lot of time with us. We've been to other dealers in the past and felt they were taking advantage of us, being two women. We were very happy to feel Chris was honest with us. We also liked the car wrapped up with bow and name banner on it to. Nice touch. We drove off feeling it was a great experience. Thank you very much

March 19, 2016

Thank you for the five-stars, Nancy! We are thrilled to hear that you and your daughter had a great experience with us. We will be sure to pass along your kind words about Chris, and we hope your daughter enjoys her new car! Thanks again for choosing BMW of Freehold.

Never go to this dealer

by from cream ridge nj |

Horrible customer service. I went in to buy a car and waited 20 minutes because I spoke to anyone. Once I did speak to someone the numbers that they would give me horrible, way above the true local true car. I asked about a few programs which they denied giving me anything on simply because they wanted me to do what they wanted. I went to another BMW got the program that I wanted, amazing customer service and a better deal than I was hoping for. I will never go back to this dealer, they lost a life long customer.

March 19, 2016

Damian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We always strive to provide the best customer service so it is unfortunate that we did not meet your expectations. I would very much appreciate the chance to speak with you so we can discuss your online experience in more detail. Please contact me at 732-462-0042 or email me at ddado@dchusa.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, Dori Dado, General Sales Manager

Terrible service dept all about fees not service

by from Freahold New Jersey |

I was going there to see a x5 that my fiancÚ was going to pick up from them. While I was there I had the unfortunate experience of stopping at their service department on the way there my blue tooth was not connecting properly it seemed to be a programming issue .The service person I met introduced himself as Tony D when I asked for his last name he said don't worry about it it's too long for you to to write down now it became a challenge to even identify the gentleman who just insulted me 5 minutes prior when I asked him for further help of my car he said this is an old car and it doesn't even have blue tooth than he called over another tech who confirmed it had blue tooth than he processed to say it's going to cost you $140 just for us to look at it and then will give you a bill on how much it would cost for your Bluetooth to work again.I was in shock how unprofessional and unwilling to help me with a simple programing problem.I own a BMW X.3 a staple product for BMW they haven't changed much in this car in the past decade yet he's telling me I have an old car the bottom line is after I left I was insulted embarrassed and after they fiddled with my phone it's now not recognizing the car at all. I left the General manager Mr. Fleishman A call of course when I called he happened to be with a customer you know the old stall technique still no call from Mr. Fleischman I await a resolution !

August 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, although it is difficult to hear this type of feedback. We strive to treat our customers in a professional and respectful manner at all times. I understand that you are having trouble with the Bluetooth on your BMW X3, so at your earliest convenience, please contact me at 732-462-0042, or email me at ddado@dchusa.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Dori Dado, General Sales Manager

Great Inventory

by from Clinton, NJ |

I leased a beautiful 2015 335i from Monica. She was great to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a BMW. She made the process simple and enjoyable. I live over an hour from the dealership and she was able to get everything done the same day. I really appreciated all she did.

Exceptional Experience leasing my new 528 xi.

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

Great Showroom, Great Service. Great deals and good inventory. Sales guy (Sebastian Moon) and his Manager were great and meant business. Princenton and Edison does not even come close to Freehold BMW Dealership. Highly recommend everybody to come just here nowhere else.

September 8, 2014

We can't thank you enough for the five-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to write about your positive experience and we want to thank you for your compliments of Sebastian. Customer service is top priority for us and we're delighted that Sebastian and our manager showed you quality service. Thank you for your business and the kind review!

great deal and nice people

by from New Jersey |

They are very professional, courteous, and genuine. Maria and Michael are very helpful and patient with us from beginning to end. Maria is a very pleasant lady to talk with, and gave us good and honest quote. Michael spent great deal of time walking us through the final process when we picked up the car. We really like them.

August 6, 2014

Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your compliments of Maria and Michael, and we will be sure to pass along your thoughts to them. We are pleased to hear that they were able to deliver the type of quality customer service that we strive for. We thank you for visiting our dealership, and we hope you enjoy your purchase!

Honest and courteous people

by from Wayside, NJ |

Found the personnel to be knowledgeable, honest, professional and courteous. Couldn't be happier!

July 28, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star rating, Steve! We are so happy to hear that we were able to find you the perfect car. We work hard to ensure that we provide the utmost professional atmosphere for our customers. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon!