BMW of Freehold

4225 Us Highway 9, Freehold, NJ 07728

New 866-455-9971
Used 888-537-5344
Service 866-365-0680

Thank you for great deal and great team!!!

by from Staten Island, ny |

Being a woman and dealing with buying a car could be frustrating at times, but thank you to freehold bmw team!!! You made me feel very comfortable!!! Maria Internet sales u did a great job working with me right on target!!! ( I was going to buy car from a different place , but she really did work with me and gave me a great deal) Ruslan from sales team !!!! Thank you so much for explaining everything to me!!! Being so patient !!! He greated me outside the moment I pulled in , helped me to understand the process!!! Even I just met him he made me feel like a family!!! I will definitely coming back when my lease is up in 36 months!!! Natalya

July 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this excellent review! We value our customers, and strive to provide quality customer service. We appreciate your very kind words about Maria, and we will be sure to pass on your compliments to her. Thank you again for such a great review, and we look forward to assisting you with any of your future vehicle needs!

Terrible service dept all about fees not service

by from Freahold New Jersey |

I was going there to see a x5 that my fiancÚ was going to pick up from them. While I was there I had the unfortunate experience of stopping at their service department on the way there my blue tooth was not connecting properly it seemed to be a programming issue .The service person I met introduced himself as Tony D when I asked for his last name he said don't worry about it it's too long for you to to write down now it became a challenge to even identify the gentleman who just insulted me 5 minutes prior when I asked him for further help of my car he said this is an old car and it doesn't even have blue tooth than he called over another tech who confirmed it had blue tooth than he processed to say it's going to cost you $140 just for us to look at it and then will give you a bill on how much it would cost for your Bluetooth to work again.I was in shock how unprofessional and unwilling to help me with a simple programing problem.I own a BMW X.3 a staple product for BMW they haven't changed much in this car in the past decade yet he's telling me I have an old car the bottom line is after I left I was insulted embarrassed and after they fiddled with my phone it's now not recognizing the car at all. I left the General manager Mr. Fleishman A call of course when I called he happened to be with a customer you know the old stall technique still no call from Mr. Fleischman I await a resolution !

August 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, although it is difficult to hear this type of feedback. We strive to treat our customers in a professional and respectful manner at all times. I understand that you are having trouble with the Bluetooth on your BMW X3, so at your earliest convenience, please contact me at 732-462-0042, or email me at ddado@dchusa.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Dori Dado, General Sales Manager

Couldnt Be a Better Experience

by from Belmar, New Jersey |

I had a hard time locating the exact vehicle I wanted but Orville my sales person and Danny the Sales Manager could not be nicer. They located the exact car for me and gave me an unbeatable deal.

Great Inventory

by from Clinton, NJ |

I leased a beautiful 2015 335i from Monica. She was great to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a BMW. She made the process simple and enjoyable. I live over an hour from the dealership and she was able to get everything done the same day. I really appreciated all she did.

Exceptional Experience leasing my new 528 xi.

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

Great Showroom, Great Service. Great deals and good inventory. Sales guy (Sebastian Moon) and his Manager were great and meant business. Princenton and Edison does not even come close to Freehold BMW Dealership. Highly recommend everybody to come just here nowhere else.

September 8, 2014

We can't thank you enough for the five-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to write about your positive experience and we want to thank you for your compliments of Sebastian. Customer service is top priority for us and we're delighted that Sebastian and our manager showed you quality service. Thank you for your business and the kind review!

great deal and nice people

by from New Jersey |

They are very professional, courteous, and genuine. Maria and Michael are very helpful and patient with us from beginning to end. Maria is a very pleasant lady to talk with, and gave us good and honest quote. Michael spent great deal of time walking us through the final process when we picked up the car. We really like them.

August 6, 2014

Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your compliments of Maria and Michael, and we will be sure to pass along your thoughts to them. We are pleased to hear that they were able to deliver the type of quality customer service that we strive for. We thank you for visiting our dealership, and we hope you enjoy your purchase!

Honest and courteous people

by from Wayside, NJ |

Found the personnel to be knowledgeable, honest, professional and courteous. Couldn't be happier!

July 28, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star rating, Steve! We are so happy to hear that we were able to find you the perfect car. We work hard to ensure that we provide the utmost professional atmosphere for our customers. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Top notch in my book!

by from Marlboro,NJ |

I have bought three cars there so far and highly recommend this dealership. I believe they go above and beyond to get the job done!

Great experience, every time

by from Freehold, NJ |

In my many years as a customer of Freehold BMW, I have found the level of service at this location to be exceptional. No pressure, no games, just a group of genuinely friendly professionals who are committed to making customers happy. Thanks to Client Advisor John Bell, Finance Manager Matthew Mongiello and General Sales Manager Dori Dado for making the experience a total pleasure!

April 29, 2014

Hi Theresa, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate your feedback! We strive to provide the best service possible for our customers. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, your business is truly valued. We look forward to working with you again soon!

spectacular

by from hazlet nj |

Great experience all the way through. Ask for Orville, great guy. Ordered my vehicle by a specific date and he delivered. My wife and I got two vehicles here in the last 4 months. Highly recommended

April 9, 2014

We appreciate your response regarding your excellent experience with us here at BMW of Freehold! We're so glad to hear that the purchasing process for your two vehicles went smoothly. Orville is an awesome and highly valued team member. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ruth2014

by from New York |

When it came to purchasing a new car I was a bit intimidated, these feelings were quickly allayed by the courteous staff at BMW of Freehold. The team here worked around my schedule kept me abreast of new inventory and continued to keep in contact with me until I was ready to make a purchase. It is normally a rarity to have your car dealer fight to get you the best price possible and keep money in your pocket, but not here.Ms. Villamena, Mr. Matt Mongiello, and Mr. Mike Wong strive and succeed in making you feel like family,this is why my car is not just a car but the ultimate driving machine.

March 27, 2014

Ruth, thank you for your feedback regarding your positive experience with us at BMW of Freehold! Our staff works diligently to provide the best possible service to our customers. We're so glad that the purchasing process went smoothly and that you're happy with your car! We hope you'll come to work with us again in the future.