Cars R Us Chicago

Used 888-887-5973

Best Used Certified Cars in Chicago

Very nice service!

by from Chicago, IL |

Very nice guy. I chose a Toyota Corolla 2004 from them.The car is well maintained and the price is reasonable. Most importantly, guys there can be trusted.Strongly recommended!!!

Deceiving advertising

by from Chicago. IL |

I visited Car R Us a few months ago since they advertise ?Financing Available, No Credit, No Problem, etc?. I do have a good credit score and always pay my bills on time. My only problem is that a year before somebody ruined my credit file with numerous hard inquiries. So I told this to Car R Us and they said that since my credit score was good it should not be a problem to get approval. Guess what? they denied credit plus now I have an extra inquiry in my credit file.

Cars R Us Chicago responded to this review

May 23, 2014

We are sorry you didn't qualify for Financing. If you were able to come up with a bigger down payment or a cosigner we would have been able to assist your. That is the decision the lenders had made, we cannot control what they are willing to accept.

my mistake

by from winfield il |

recently i submitted a review that was luke warm,due 2 miss information about cars.r.us wether we comminicated to fullest...left wondering if it could be done...cars.r.u s did negotiate with me till we settled on a fair price..my apology for tepid review ..wound up car i wanted..thank you,again

Used car

by from Lombard, IL |

Very deceitful advertising on Craig's list! Very deceitful sales person. Lies being told to buyer constantly! Horrible experience - total waste of time, travel, expense & phone calls. Not reputable at all!

Cars R Us Chicago responded to this review

May 22, 2014

We don't advertise on craigslist, What car were you looking at please give us a full picture so we can see what you are referring to. We like to leave all our customer with a positive experience.

NOT YOUR TYPICAL USED CAR LOT-WAY, WAY BETTER

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Brought my elderly mother to Cars r Us for a used car. Wouldn't usually go to a used car lot, but this place got good reviews on cars.com. Chris, the manager, was terrific. Very open about the selected car's issues. I took it for a ride and liked it. Negotiated a good price and my mother said she wanted to return tomorrow with a friend who has more knowledge about cars. No high pressure from Chris. She returned the next day with her friend who took the car on the highway and found a problem with the brakes. Cars R Us fixed the problem and Chris even brought the car to my mother's home the next day. He also ordered a manual for her and, when it arrived brought to her and assisted her with adjusting the seat. Terrific

could have been better

by from CHICAGO |

the young man that was managing the store was a fine person..the only negative I had ,was, we never negotiated a deal...had cash in my pocket..never heard any numbers.walked away without the car,and cash in my pocket..scratching my head...what just happened

Great Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I came across a Cars R Us internet listing while searching for a used car. What got my attention aside from happily finding all the pertinent details about the vehicle and lots of very good pictures, was that the price listed was totally inline with cross-checks I performed against multiple pricing sites. Based on the model, its year, and its condition, the price being asked was completely fair. This differed from many other searches I did on vehicles offered by other dealers. I contacted Chris who was professional, accommodating, friendly, and not at all pushy or overbearing -- quite the opposite of what I've come to expect from previous car purchase experiences. Upon seeing the vehicle he showed me the extra work they put into it -- new tires, new plugs and more. We negotiated a very fair deal and the buying process, as well as the follow up to get my plates, was fantastic. I would highly recommend Cars R Us to anyone! They are definitely worth a look!

Great Service

by from Rockford, IL |

Good Service and great price on my 2007 Chevy Cobalt, i love this car! It has very low miles as well

Honestly Very Satified!!!!! Treated Very Well

by from Chicago Il |

I have never bought a car, I heard about this place from a friend. He said these folks at Cars R Us Chicago have really nice inventory. I had no credit I was able to Drive away with a 2012 Sonic with a low Down Payment. Remik made it easier by being able to explain all the Finance terms in my Native language Polish. I took me two month to make up my mind i returned Three times each time they made me feel welcome and not extra pushy or upset of me returning like most other dealers i visited. These guys really gave me a great deal i highly remoend them.

Great Buying Experience

by from Chicago, Il |

I was recommended by my friend to this dealer, He told me they had really nice cars at decent prices. It was my first time buying a car and i didnt have a big down payment. I was able to get a 2012 sonic. It had took me three visit to make up my mind. Every time i came back they made me felt welcomed and not upset i had returned like other dealers made me feel. Remik was able to explain the finance terms in my native language Polish witch was even better for me. I am really happy with my first car. Really recomed this place to anyone looking to buy a car. Thanks Cars R Us Chicago

Honestly Very Satified!!!!! Treated Very Well