Cars R Us Chicago

Used 888-887-5973

Best Used Certified Cars in Chicago

Very nice service!

by from Chicago, IL |

Very nice guy. I chose a Toyota Corolla 2004 from them.The car is well maintained and the price is reasonable. Most importantly, guys there can be trusted.Strongly recommended!!!

Great Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

I came across a Cars R Us internet listing while searching for a used car. What got my attention aside from happily finding all the pertinent details about the vehicle and lots of very good pictures, was that the price listed was totally inline with cross-checks I performed against multiple pricing sites. Based on the model, its year, and its condition, the price being asked was completely fair. This differed from many other searches I did on vehicles offered by other dealers. I contacted Chris who was professional, accommodating, friendly, and not at all pushy or overbearing -- quite the opposite of what I've come to expect from previous car purchase experiences. Upon seeing the vehicle he showed me the extra work they put into it -- new tires, new plugs and more. We negotiated a very fair deal and the buying process, as well as the follow up to get my plates, was fantastic. I would highly recommend Cars R Us to anyone! They are definitely worth a look!

Great Service

by from Rockford, IL |

Good Service and great price on my 2007 Chevy Cobalt, i love this car! It has very low miles as well

Honestly Very Satified!!!!! Treated Very Well

by from Chicago Il |

I have never bought a car, I heard about this place from a friend. He said these folks at Cars R Us Chicago have really nice inventory. I had no credit I was able to Drive away with a 2012 Sonic with a low Down Payment. Remik made it easier by being able to explain all the Finance terms in my Native language Polish. I took me two month to make up my mind i returned Three times each time they made me feel welcome and not extra pushy or upset of me returning like most other dealers i visited. These guys really gave me a great deal i highly remoend them.

Great Buying Experience

by from Chicago, Il |

I was recommended by my friend to this dealer, He told me they had really nice cars at decent prices. It was my first time buying a car and i didnt have a big down payment. I was able to get a 2012 sonic. It had took me three visit to make up my mind. Every time i came back they made me felt welcomed and not upset i had returned like other dealers made me feel. Remik was able to explain the finance terms in my native language Polish witch was even better for me. I am really happy with my first car. Really recomed this place to anyone looking to buy a car. Thanks Cars R Us Chicago

Honestly Very Satified!!!!! Treated Very Well

by from Chicago Il |

Excellent customer service,seamless buying process

by from Champaign IL |

I will highly recommend Cars R Us Chicago to anybody looking for a very good deal on a used car. For an inexperienced car buy looking to purchase his first car, it is already a very intimidating and doubtful experience. Fear of making the wrong choice or being conned; especially when looking for a car in a city as big as Chicago. But luckily for me I was able to deal with one of the best salesperson ever , CHRIS. Chris made the process completely seamless. He has been extremely helpful and I can confidently affirm that he is a trustworthy and reliable person. I have purchased a used Hyundai Sonata at an incredibly reasonable price compared to other dealership across the US. Anybody out there looking for a reliable and customer friendly dealership, Cars R Us Chicago is the place to be. Once again, I am very thankful and impressed by how quick and seamless they made the buying process. Up until now, my car is perfectly fine. I haven't had any major problem or even minor. It's just as Chris described it to me !

Best Car Dealer in Chicago and environs.

by from Country Club Hills IL |

It pays to have reliable dealers when dealing with used cars. I can recommend Cars-R-Us-Chicago to all friends and car buyers. Dealing with a staff named Chris, you are dealing trustworthy people. Check them out at Chicago. I came all the way from Country Club Hills where we cherish best and quality stuffs.

NIce Cars and Excellent customer service

by from Country Club Hills IL |

I purchased a beautiful toyota 4-runner from this dealer after I saw this car online. Sometime, I was very difficult to persuaded when it gets to reality of buying cars But the salesman named Chris was very helpful , honest and nice.Very professional customer service person. It was exactly what I saw online. Thanks for your customer service Chris.

2011 Nissan Altima

by from chicago |

I just bought a 2011 Nissan Altima and so far It was a good buy. The service was good and helpful. The buying process was easy. I would buy from this dealer again.

2011 Nissan Altima

by from Bensenville, il |

I just bought a 2011 Nissan Altima and so far it was a good buy. The service was good and the buying process was easy.