Cars R Us Chicago

Used 888-887-5973

Best Used Certified Cars in Chicago

Terrible

by from disappointed customer |

Ive never wrote a review online about anything but I feel I must warn you all after getting ripped off by this shady dealership! I spent $9,000 on a car at this dealership, of course they offered warranty which was 600 dollars more and let me say I am glad I did not get it because it woulda been a waste of money anyway. So the dealship guy calls us the next day and says "the car is due for an oil change bring it back and we can do it for you". He knows we live an hour and a half away so we did not want to drive all the way out to the north side of chicago for a simple oil change. So we took it to the nearest autoshop for an oil change and have the car inspected. The autoshop tells us that this car that we bought just the day before has over $1,000 worth of damages to it! Damages in which include, the ball joint, struts, spring, rotor and tires. The mechanic told us that if we would've hit a pothole or bump we could have gotten into a serious car accident.So the mechanic HIGHLY recommended that we DO not drive the car until it was fixed because it was too risky to take a chance and drive it. We called the dealer back and he told us even if we had warranty on the car it would not do anything for us because all the damages to the car are considered "maintenance". After hanging up on him from being overwhelmed and frustrated he repeatedly calls back and tells us "bring the car back we can fix it for a better price". Basically asking me to drive this dangerous vehicle and risk MY LIFE getting into a car accident to drive this car all the way to the north side of chicago for a "BETTER PRICE" seriously???? Also, none of these damages were reported in the car fax report, no accidents NOTHING! So were paying to get these damages fixed and moving forward from this headache that this rip off dealship caused. When we first arrived we mentioned the good and bad reviews CARS R US had and the man says to us "The bad reviews are people who have nothing better to do" Well guess what! Now that my car is in the shop for 4 days now I DO HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE THIS BAD REVIEW TO WARN ALL THE PEOPLE NOT TO LET THIS DEALERSHIP FOOL YOU. THERE PRICES ARE CHEAP FOR A REASON WHETHER IT SHOW ON THE CARFAX OR NOT!!!

June 2, 2013

Dear Buyer! We are sorry for any inconvenience this transaction caused you. We have responded to your call in the good manner. You told us that you are worried about ball joints, rotors and tires. We told you that your mechanic quoted you way to much and we can get it done cheaper. Basic Limited Warranty we offered to you would not cover brakes and tires. If there is anything we could do for you, please give us a call.

Great Customer Service and Price

by from Chicago IL |

A few months ago my car needed a city sticker but would not pass the admissions test. I loved that car but it was pushing a decade and it was clearly time to trade it in. However, I have an 18 month old baby and cars can be expensive. My friend urged me to call Remik the owner at Cars R Us and I did. Remik took hours showing me each car on his lot that fit my budget. He moved cars around endlessly so I could test drive all of them and helped me pick out the perfect car for my son and I. Since I know very little about cars he took the time to explain and discuss the differences between each car until I felt really comfortable with my decision He also helped me with the financing. The only thing the car was missing was a keyless entry system which Remik got for me free of charge and loaned me a mercedes for a few days while it was being installed! He even dropped off the warrantee papers at my house so I did not have to come back with my baby. The price of the car was more than fair as was the trade in on my old car. I will never by a car anywhere else. In todays world its beyond belief to find an honest car dealer who has a heart too. I cannot recommend him enough.

Great dealership!

by from Corinth, Ms |

Thanks Cars R Us for my online purchase of the 05 magnum... Its jus the car I wanted! Thanks for hooking me up with a transporter that delivered my car a day earlier than scheduled.

Nice experience.

by from Central Wisconsin |

Was very accommodating. Asked them to take my used car to a mechanic to get checked out, and were really good about it. Drove 4.5 hours to buy the car. They used to be located on Cicero, and now occupy a new spot. I got a great deal, no complaints so far.

Avoid this shady dealership at ALL costs

by from Chicago, IL |

Looked at 2012 Ford Focus SEL. Car had a salvaged title from being in a flood. Dealer did not disclose. Lucky for me, I ordered the CarFax and saved myself from a tragedy.

February 8, 2013

Mr. Doug Montgomery Our main goal is to provide Satisfaction for Our Customers and to provide the best price possible in the market and sometimes even A few thousand Dollars lower than average. Mr. Doug if I remember correctly we let you do a Pre-purchased Full Inspection in our vehicle as you requested, and before any furder details you asked for a carfax knowing our vehicle passed Your 100 points inspection and you Quote:? The inspection went well. However, the inspection did not include a history report on the vehicle. Has this vehicle ever been in an accident or a flood at any point in its history?? Unfortunately you did not finalize the purchased so we were not able to give you any history report for this Vehicle FYI we provide Free Autocheck for our Customers.

Stay Away from this seller!!!

by from Naperville |

Normally I wouldn't take time to write review but I think people should know how bad is this business. I called first thing in the morning to ask about a car they have advertised, one of the sales people I don't even remember his name, not only was rude and not helpful but he didn't want to give me any info on the car after asking him 10 times for any details. He said it's a clean car and if I want to Carfax I need to go get my self one. What he specified was that is a cash only car too. Despite how disappointed I was with him I drove for an hour hopping to talk to different salesman to help me out, to found out that that is floded car and the title it's not clear. I just wasted my day because some sales dude didn't want to give that details on the phone. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER. YOU"LL BE SORRY!!

Excelent service

by from Chicago,IL |

Joseph Motors handled every bit of the purchasing process in a very professional matter and i will definitely recommend them to my friends. They were fast and did their best to provide me with the car i asked for. They kept me updated about every single move and went along with every specification on my part. So thank you Joseph Motors.

Friendly dealership

by from Chicago, IL |

I have recently visted this dealerhip. Nice place, friendly customer service. I didn`t end up buying. Still saving..., but I will come back ASAP and would recommend to my friends. Thanks

THEY ARE RUDE!

by from Farmington Hills |

Called about a Honda Accord Coupe. First of all the guy was making jokes about me while I was discussing the price with, I could hear in the background!!! and he laughed at everything I said, and above all the car was priced at market value, BUT FOR A CLEAR TITLE, not rebuilt, and he wouldn't tell me that until I agreed to the price and come to visit his dealership. Very rude and they waste time. On to the next one, and ain't I happy to buy a 2006 Accord with 5000 more miles and with the same price and the title is CLEAR!

Be very Careful!

by from Marinette, WI |

After having talked to the sales rep numerous times and going over different options on the car we were looking at-we drove 4 1/2 hours to purchase the vehicle. After test driving it we discovered that it did not have the cruise control, side air bags and traction control that was listed as options on the site. We did purchase the car but when we approached the company about splitting the cost of after market cruise we were blown off. Not a very good experience.

April 29, 2012

Customer test drove this vehicle and knew that there is no cruise control, side air bags and traction control. They decided to buy it anyways. We are not responsible to pay for aftermarket products, which customer wants to buy.