Cars R Us Chicago

Cars R Us Chicago

2336 N Pulaski Rd, Chicago, IL 60639

Used 888-887-5973

Best Used Certified Cars in Chicago

Avoid this shady dealership at ALL costs

by from Chicago, IL |

Looked at 2012 Ford Focus SEL. Car had a salvaged title from being in a flood. Dealer did not disclose. Lucky for me, I ordered the CarFax and saved myself from a tragedy.

Cars R Us Chicago responded to this review

February 8, 2013

Mr. Doug Montgomery Our main goal is to provide Satisfaction for Our Customers and to provide the best price possible in the market and sometimes even A few thousand Dollars lower than average. Mr. Doug if I remember correctly we let you do a Pre-purchased Full Inspection in our vehicle as you requested, and before any furder details you asked for a carfax knowing our vehicle passed Your 100 points inspection and you Quote:? The inspection went well. However, the inspection did not include a history report on the vehicle. Has this vehicle ever been in an accident or a flood at any point in its history?? Unfortunately you did not finalize the purchased so we were not able to give you any history report for this Vehicle FYI we provide Free Autocheck for our Customers.

Stay Away from this seller!!!

by from Naperville |

Normally I wouldn't take time to write review but I think people should know how bad is this business. I called first thing in the morning to ask about a car they have advertised, one of the sales people I don't even remember his name, not only was rude and not helpful but he didn't want to give me any info on the car after asking him 10 times for any details. He said it's a clean car and if I want to Carfax I need to go get my self one. What he specified was that is a cash only car too. Despite how disappointed I was with him I drove for an hour hopping to talk to different salesman to help me out, to found out that that is floded car and the title it's not clear. I just wasted my day because some sales dude didn't want to give that details on the phone. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER. YOU"LL BE SORRY!!

Excelent service

by from Chicago,IL |

Joseph Motors handled every bit of the purchasing process in a very professional matter and i will definitely recommend them to my friends. They were fast and did their best to provide me with the car i asked for. They kept me updated about every single move and went along with every specification on my part. So thank you Joseph Motors.

Friendly dealership

by from Chicago, IL |

I have recently visted this dealerhip. Nice place, friendly customer service. I didn`t end up buying. Still saving..., but I will come back ASAP and would recommend to my friends. Thanks

THEY ARE RUDE!

by from Farmington Hills |

Called about a Honda Accord Coupe. First of all the guy was making jokes about me while I was discussing the price with, I could hear in the background!!! and he laughed at everything I said, and above all the car was priced at market value, BUT FOR A CLEAR TITLE, not rebuilt, and he wouldn't tell me that until I agreed to the price and come to visit his dealership. Very rude and they waste time. On to the next one, and ain't I happy to buy a 2006 Accord with 5000 more miles and with the same price and the title is CLEAR!

Be very Careful!

by from Marinette, WI |

After having talked to the sales rep numerous times and going over different options on the car we were looking at-we drove 4 1/2 hours to purchase the vehicle. After test driving it we discovered that it did not have the cruise control, side air bags and traction control that was listed as options on the site. We did purchase the car but when we approached the company about splitting the cost of after market cruise we were blown off. Not a very good experience.

Cars R Us Chicago responded to this review

April 29, 2012

Customer test drove this vehicle and knew that there is no cruise control, side air bags and traction control. They decided to buy it anyways. We are not responsible to pay for aftermarket products, which customer wants to buy.

nice dealer !!

by from Elmhurst il |

I purchase ford f 150 for work last year Still drive like champ i got 230000 and pass emission test on the first time :P Thx cars r us

no hassle place

by from Wood Dale |

I was looking for a used car and I`ve found cars r us online with very competitive pricing... Cars are nice and clean and the guy who sold me the car was very friendly... I got financed with pretty good interest with no credit at all :) Thanks Cars R Us :)

nice guys...

by from Niles, Il |

I didn`t find what I really wanted but I liked the cars and prices. I will come back as soon as they get my car. A+++ service. Thanks

Good Prices...

by from Chicago |

I went to this dealership to check out some cars they had on the website. I din`t buy anything. They just sold the one I really wanted. I liked the cars and the prices. Guys are very polite and as soon as they get what I want I will come back. A+++++