Countryside GM

N8167 N. Kellom Rd., Beaver Dam, WI 53916

New 888-681-6862
Used 888-848-0208
Service 877-438-7850

Where You Get Your Best Price First! Dodge County's Largest GM Dealer Top Contributor to Local Charities

VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

by from Colgate, WI |

My husband and I recently purchased a 2013 GMC Terrain. Kevin was so helpful and made the experience so easy. He spent the time with us and explained how all the controls worked. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and made the experience pleasant and comfortable. We were very happy with the service we received at Countryside and of course with our new GMC Terrain!!

June 7, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know about your terrific experience with us. We are very pleased you are happy. The car buying experience should always be pleasant. If there is anything you need, we are here for you, all you have to do is reach out to anyone at Countryside GM. Again, Thank you. Joan George 920.885.3301

took forever still not done

by from beaver dam wi |

I took in my 2013 chevy cruze in for some touch up paint due to rock chips, mud flaps, and a small plastic gard by the passenger side door to prevent more chips. I brought the car in at 850am and they said it would take 2 to 3hrs. I was not able to pick up the car untill 510pm. I was stranded in my house without a car all day. The dealer told me he would look for any extra chips on the hood or any where else and touch them up. There are several chips left on the hood and by the passenger side doors. Luckey they gave me some touch up paint to bring home so at least I will be able to finish the job myself!!!

Prompt Reply / no pressure

by from Madison Wi |

Contacted them with questions about a specific car. Turned out to not be what I was after, but they were prompt and courteous in their response and didn't try to sell me something I wasn't looking for (unlike a few other dealers I contacted). I appreciated that.

Falsely Advertises Prices!

by from Chicago, IL |

I found a vehicle online that they had in stock. I went in there and they said that the price they advertised is not the actual price of the vehicle (it was much more).

May 16, 2013

We price all of our online new vehicles using the available incentives from the manufacturer. Eligibility is set by the manufacturer and geographical location of the buyer. Thank you for the opportunity. Tony Switzler. General Sales Manager

The best Full Service Dealership around

by from Mayville, WI |

Have purchased 1 new and 2 pre-owned vehicles from Countryside with ease. Most recently, the body shop repaired deer-damage....flawlessly. Always friendly, always willing to go avove and beyond!

April 17, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding Countryside. It is nice to hear that all of our hard work is paying off. We strive for excellent customer service! The customer is the reason we are here, whenever you need something all you have to do is call and we can help. All our technicians our GM Certified and well experienced. From sales to service we aim to please. Thanks again! Countryside Auto Group.

Buying

by from Juneau, WI |

If you are in need of a car,new or used, Countryside GM is the place to go. Great staff all around and make the buying experience a pleasant one. They will go out of their way to make you happy.

December 19, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I hope your words will encourage others to come give us the opportunity to please them. Again, thank you.

purchased a 2012 gmc terrain

by from fall river , wi. |

Just purchased a new 2012 GMC Terrain from countryside through Jeff Schumann Had a excellent experience doing so Jeffs professionalism and expertise in the vehicle made the decision easy to purchase. The whole family enjoys the new vehicle any questions I've had Jeff has responded immediately with answers and helped me out with them thank you Countryside and Jeff Schumann my hat goes off to you :]

Great sales people

by from Juneau, Wisconsin |

Very helpful sales people

November 22, 2012

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments regarding our salespeople. We are pleased to employ a great group here. We strive to make each experience as pleasant as possible for our customers. Again, thank you. Joan George, Internet Dept. Countryside Auto Group 920-885-3301

Happy Customer

by from Beaver Dam, Wi |

I came to Countryside at the end of October in desperate need of a vehicle. I am still pretty young and haven't established much credit. When I pulled in to start looking a cars, a gentleman named Kevin came out and assisted me. He showed me a few cars that would fit into my budget and that would suit me well. I ended up purchasing a Cobalt and absolutely love it. I have never experienced as great customer service as I did the day I bought my first car. Thank you Kevin and Countryside for all of your help!

Best Dealer and Customer Service Hands Down

by from Horicon, WI |

We just bought a 2013 Chevy Cruze and we are in love with it! We were looking at cars as we waited for an oil change. We found the Cruze, drove it, and started the paper work. Our salesman is Jayme, and he is very professional. Jayme did not pressure us for a descision, he let us talk about the purchase in private, and wanted to make sure we were very comfortable with our purchase. The owner even worked a deal for us so we woudn't have to put any money down! I am also pleased that they treated us like people and not just a number. We will buy all of our cars from them for the rest of our lives!

Clean, Friendly, and helpfull

by from Watertown, Wisconsin |

they made me feel like family. Worked with my budget, and got me a great used 2002 Grand Prix with only 53,000 miles on it. Very happy since my old car of 16 years gave out and broke down.