Arlington Auto Sales Inc.

Arlington Auto Sales Inc.

2427 S Shirlington Rd, Arlington, VA 22206

Used 866-642-3560

Great Dealership. Great People

by from Washington DC |

I Bought A 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan. From Arlington Auto Sales. Sales. They went up and beyond my expectation.. When I went in to the dealership I thought oh boy here we go. Pushy salesman but to my surprise They Handed me the key and told me if to Check it out. I looked at the car and was amazed at how clean and nice it was.. During the buying process They offered me a Free 3 month warranty. This was by far the easiest car purchase I have even done. Thank You Raymond

Very Accommodating and Great Service

by from Virginia |

This dealer was very accommodating and flexible. They made looking at the car I was interested in and the buying process very easy. I am very happy with my purchase there. Raymond worked with our hectic schedules and was very flexible in working out a time to come look and test drive! :)

GREAT CAR.

by from Alexandria VA |

I bought a c280 Mercedes for a very very very cheap price compared to all other palaces i visited. I am glad I found this place. Thank You. Raymond for giving us a good deal.

Very nice people

by from Aldie Va |

This is by far the friendliest place I have visited. I recommend this place to everyone.. I recently Purchased a 2008 Toyota Rava 4. The sales lady was very friendly and very knowledgably no over pushy. They only issue we had was that the car only had one key. She didn't make a promise to get us another key which was the only issue that we had but to our surprise on the day we picked up the vehicle she gave 2 extra keys. Thank you very much Ms Mrbella Enjoy the Starbuck.. Thank again for making this a very smooth transactions.

Terrible place

by from Falls Church, VA |

Do not use this place. This place does seem reputable. I called twice and talked to one of the sales reps. I asked about the condition of the car since there were no photos on cars.com, and no carfax. Was told the car was in very good condition and that they would email me the carfax. While they did wash the car since they knew I was coming, the shady owner made lots of excuses when I saw the windshield is cracked. There is no current inspection of the car. When they did show me the carfax, the car had been involved in 3 accidents, one of which was major. No wonder they didn't email me the carfax before I got there.

Great customer service

by from Bowie Maryland |

Very friendly peeps. They got me approved and showed me respect. While others dealers made me feel bad about my credit.. Thank you Miss. Bella you have a customer for life.