Arlington Auto Sales Inc.

2427 S Shirlington Rd, Arlington, VA 22206

Used 703-685-0205 Used 703-685-0205

thanks for great deals

by from Frederick. MD |

I had a great experience buying from Arlington auto sale. And Ramin was awesone and he helped me out from day one to finish and always there to respond to any questions or concerns. Service was great and everyone was friendly. Thank you aArlington auto sale. I'll come back.

great experience

by from Alexandria, va |

Had a great experience purchasing a used car here. It was quick, easy, and they were very amenable to negotiating the best deal for both of us. The only downside was not being able to trade in my vehicle. Other than that, though, it was a great experience and I came away with the car I wanted...

Wonderful and professional experience all around!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I told myself when looking for a car for my daughter that I would only buy from a large dealer and not from a "used car lot" but certainly glad I found Ramin and his team. My daughter was looking for an exact replica of her 2006 black Honda CRV that got totaled just two months after she had it, and through a search on Cars.com, I was brought to Arlington Auto Sales. Don't let the look of the corner lot packed with cars of all types fool you. Ramin and the others are extremely helpful and even more so, were very honest and upfront throughout the entire process, even encouraging me to take it for a pre-buyer check up at a mechanic of my choice. The CRV we purchased just got inspected here in MD and they said it was "flawless," which makes me feel even better about my purchase. Thank you Ramin. We will recommend to others!

HONDA BUYER

by from Fairfax city Virginia |

I went to buy a 2013 Honda accord. They were very helpful and allowed me to test drive the vehicle to make sure that I liked it.. I had the vehicle PP inspection done at Honda and the only thing that they said it needed was some washer fluid.. Thank you for giving me a Great car.. Check this place out Real nice guys.

Great place

by from Chantilly Va |

Thank You for the Great and easy buying experience.. This place is a has very mellow and consumer orientated sales people> Non aggressive salesmen was a plus in my book.. Thank you Arlington Auto.

LOVE IT!

by from COLLEGE PARK, MD |

THEY MADE ME FEEL VERY ! I DIDN'T EVEN FEEL THE TIME WHEN I WAS THERE. THEY MADE MY CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE NICE! THANKS ARLINGTON AUTO SALES! BELLA WAS VERY HELPFUL!

send an email asking about a Cayenne but no reply

by from Rockville, MD |

sent an email asking about the availability and the condition of a Cayenne. 2 weeks past and no reply. I don't trust this kind of dealerships.

Arlington Auto Sales Inc. responded to this review

April 18, 2016

Hello we are very sorry that you may not have received the email. But we respond to all Email as they are sales leads. You may need to check your spam folder because you system may have filtered the our response in error.. Please accept our apology even though we have no control over the filters that your incoming email server sets. thanks

Great Dealership. Great People

by from Washington DC |

I Bought A 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan. From Arlington Auto Sales. Sales. They went up and beyond my expectation.. When I went in to the dealership I thought oh boy here we go. Pushy salesman but to my surprise They Handed me the key and told me if to Check it out. I looked at the car and was amazed at how clean and nice it was.. During the buying process They offered me a Free 3 month warranty. This was by far the easiest car purchase I have even done. Thank You Raymond

Very Accommodating and Great Service

by from Virginia |

This dealer was very accommodating and flexible. They made looking at the car I was interested in and the buying process very easy. I am very happy with my purchase there. Raymond worked with our hectic schedules and was very flexible in working out a time to come look and test drive! :)

GREAT CAR.

by from Alexandria VA |

I bought a c280 Mercedes for a very very very cheap price compared to all other palaces i visited. I am glad I found this place. Thank You. Raymond for giving us a good deal.