Land Rover Palm Beach

Service 888-241-0952

A part of the community for over 30 years

Amazing Customer Service

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

We recently purchased our third automobile from Land Rover Palm Beach. In deciding to trade in our 2004 Discovery, we did not even consider another make. Land Rover Palm Beach consistently provides the best customer service of any automobile dealership. From sales to service to financing, you are their number one priority from the minute you walk through the door. In and of itself the Land Rover brand is worth the money, but you simply can't put a price tag on the customer service Land Rover Palm Beach delivers.

Great Experience

by from Parkland, FL |

Internet site and response got my business and did not waste my time - especially compared to other dealers. Juan Marquez and Terry in Finance were also fair, professional, knowledgeable - very stress free experience.

Great expirience

by from Sebring,Florida |

Came in for a check up on my Range Rover Evoque left with a new Range Rover Sport.Overrall great expirience from Connor Alexander in the service department to Matt Breen in sales.Would not hesitate to reccomend your dealership to friends or family.

Wonder experience

by from Jupiter, Florida |

Juan Marquez and Terry in Finance were exceptional on our two recent purchases !! Professional, Knowledgeable, stress free and mostly, fair !!

Best Land Rover experience in South Florida

by from Miami Florida |

THis is now my 3rd Range Rover from Land Rover Palm Beach. Sales Executive Kevin Painter outstanding. All sales and service people are extremely attentive and service driven.

Professional, Fast and Convenient

by from Miramar, FL |

There is only one opportunity for first time impressions and Land Rover of Palm Beach made sure ours was unforgettable. It was a very pleasant experience and surprisingly fast. Excellent customer service from Matt Breen. He guided us through the whole process as a consultant and expert on the subject. We are very happy to have made the decision to buy our car with them, even when our drive was about one hour.

Great sales and service

by from Vero beach fl. |

Landrover of palm beach is a great place to buy a car. And Kevin painter has treated the best for the last 13 years since we have owned a landrover.

Oustanding Dealership

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

I have now purchased two vehicles here and have been using them since 2003, as with any operation the staff are key and here it is no different. They make you feel like family and do the utmost to please. I would not use any other dealership nor would I buy any other brand of vehicle.

The best!

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Kevin at Land Rover Palm Beach was a true pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He really listened to what I wanted in a car and did a wonderful job in explaining everything to me when I picked up my new Range Rover.. . and, I had lots of questions! He was knowledgeable, patient and fun. I highly recommend Kevin and Land Rover Palm Beach as the place to buy a car. They are the best!

Great Buying Experience

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Kevin P. At Land Rover Palm Beach was terrific. He made the buying process easy and efficient. It was a plaesure to work with Kevin and I will go back when it is time for my next Range Rover.

Great Experience

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Great Experience. I have purchased several vehicles from the guys at Land Rover Palm Beach and I have always had a good experience.