Land Rover Palm Beach

Service 888-241-0952 Service 888-241-0952

A part of the community for over 30 years

Amazing Customer Service

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

We recently purchased our third automobile from Land Rover Palm Beach. In deciding to trade in our 2004 Discovery, we did not even consider another make. Land Rover Palm Beach consistently provides the best customer service of any automobile dealership. From sales to service to financing, you are their number one priority from the minute you walk through the door. In and of itself the Land Rover brand is worth the money, but you simply can't put a price tag on the customer service Land Rover Palm Beach delivers.

Best experience I've ever had!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

I recently purchased my very first brand new car. I had the most wonderful experience at Land Rover PB. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable and experienced. Kevin Painter really is the man!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Florida |

Went in with my wife to look at a leasing a Range Rover as our Mercedes Benz lease was ending.... Ended up buying a pre-owned Mercedes Benz G550 they had on the lot. Nothing wrong with the Range Rover but my wife fell in love with the G-Wagon.... From the sale process to financing, this was the nicest most relaxed car buying experience we have ever had. Paige, our sales rep, was absolutely fantastic... If you are considering a Range Rover I would highly recommend going to this dealership!!

Land Rover Palm Beach

by from Sarasota,FL |

We brought our 2014 Land Rover HSE in for scheduled maintainence and left with a new 2016 Range Rover Sport Autobiography. The process was smooth, efficient, detailed through each step and completed in less than an hour. Our sales representative Kevin Painter is terrific in providing guidance and answers throughout the process. Great experience for the 6th time.

Great sales Rep.Kevin P

by from Palm Beach, FL |

Bought a Pre-owned Ranger Rover Sport today and was a great experience from start to finish. Emailed last week and ended up working with a Sales Rep named Kevin. Great guy, never pushed and did the "car sales" thing with me, and was responsive to all me emails even when it appeared the deal was not going to go. Owned a lot of cars over the years and dealt with a lot of car salesmen. Kevin was respectful and courteous the whole time. Highly recommend working with him if you get the chance.

great experience

by from palm beach |

Just bought a new LR4 from Land Rover Palm Beach. If you are looking for a land rover, go to Land Rover Palm Beach and ask for Ishmail Meerrit. Great salesman. He will make the process easy and enjoyable. My purchase took less than an hour and a half from start to finish!!!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from P[antation, FL |

I was dreading going through the process of buying a car, and dealing with pushy sales people. I found the vehicle I liked online at Land Rover Palm Beach. I spoke with Crissy Hawkings over the phone, and she came across as being straight forward, and easy to deal with. Several days after I spoke with Crissy, my wife and I went in to test drive the vehicle. Less than two hours later we drove away in our new car. It was an awesome experience overall, Crissy made car buying a breeze, and I recommend her highly.

#1 landrover dealership

by from boca raton, florida |

first class facility!!! 3rd landcover from pb landrover dealership. would only purchase from pb landrover.

Clean facility with great service and nice cars

by from Miami,FL |

The dealership is clean and nice with small area for the kids to play. The service is amazing Crissy Hawkins went above and beyond expectation and helped us a lot on the process of purchasing a car.

Total satisfaction

by from Palm beah-florida |

Its our first Land Rover experience and I believe it will be the first of many. We received the best attention at the dealership. Crissy at Palm beach, was just fantastic. Eficcient and very professional. We cant be more pleased.