Fast Trax Auto

Fast Trax Auto

10225 San Pablo Ave, El Cerrito, CA 94530

Used 866-591-4158

Fast Trax Auto-A hidden Gem!!

by from Berkeley, CA |

I have bought three cars in my life thus far and although the process was professional -it was cold. Most people looking for a car head off the one of the larger car dealers. Based on reviews, I decided to try Fast Trax. At Fast Trax they treat you as an individual and make you feel at home. No, the office is not all jazzy-but it's comfortable, cozy, clean and professional-just the way I like it. Hani is a wonderful man as well as very professional and knowledgeable. He worked very hard trying to get me a good interest rate as well as working with different numbers scenario's to get me what I could afford. He was very patient and kind and answered all my questions with a cheerful attitude (and yes,I asked alot of questions!). The time I spent there did not feel burdensome like at other dealers, it was a relaxing experience. Fast Trax is a hidden gem among the "giants" !! If you want a HONEST, Professional, ENJOYABLE experience-and feel like you are a VALUED customer, check them out! One a personal note-for the first time in my life, I fell in love with the Mazda. They have a beautiful one there. Normally I would not have noticed how cool and well built Mazda's are but the sparkling clean exterior drew me to it. All their cars are well kept, clean and you can tell by how they look, Hani takes pride in, and loves his profession. He also cares about people-which is just as important. AAA+++

great service

by from San Francisco, CA |

Luay was very easy to deal with. He made the buying process as smooth and crystal clear as can be. I felt like he was trying to HELP me buy a car instead of ripping me off. Small dealership, so the focus is on you and your needs, and not on the next customer on the lot. Nice staff.

Pleasant Experience...Great price!

by from Fairfield, CA |

Overall pleasant experience. Buying process was pretty fast, good priced car, financing was smooth. Customer service was good.y

Pleasant Experience...Great price!

by from Fairfield, CA |

horrible experience

by from modesto |

Please,I am begging you, dont go to this place,The bmw they were adverticing on the net was not the same one I saw when I drove 200 miles to test drive it, These people are are not to trust please believe me.. they claim great deals that are not true.