Sun Auto Warehouse

8010 Brewerton Road, Cicero, NY 13039

Used 315-698-6808

Love my new jeep!

by from Elbridge, NY |

Thank you John Kelly for helping me find the right vehicle for me! I love my new jeep and would recommend anyone of my family or friends to come and see you for their next car or truck.

Purchase of car with John Kelly at Sun Auto Cicero

by from Central Square, NY |

I had an excellent experience with Sun Auto Warehouse and my salesman, Mr. John Kelly. He swiftly located exactly what I was looking for; in my opinion this took great skill and dedication to customer service on his part. He made the process seamless and enjoyable. My vehicle is in excellent condition as promised and I have had not one problem with it. Mr. Kelly is the salesman my family chooses and I would recommend him to anyone. I have great confidence that I have bought a sound vehicle. I love my cute car. It is just right for me. Thank you Sun Auto and Mr. Kelly, Stacy Jones

John Kelly

by from Syracuse (Lyncourt) NY |

John Kelly has sold me and family several cars. He is thorough and compit5ent, but never pushy. We really enjoy dealing with John and we will return for our next vehicle. Keep up the good work, John! Barb and John Kopf

Amazing experience!

by from Cicero, NY |

I can't say enough about my experience with the Used Car King/Sun Auto Warehouse. The selection of cars is beyond compare. The quality of their staff is superb, providing an easy-going, informative, consultative approach to selling cards. Their added services - free car washes, state inspections, etc. - provide great value. Best of all, their cars are always maintained, turned over with no issue and clean! I can't recommend this dealership and my salesman, Bill Delia!

Great customer service

by from Oswego NY |

The customer service at Sun Auto in Cicero was great. Al was very friendly and helpful!

Friendly Sales People

by from Liverpool NY |

Sun Auto in Cicero is a Great Place to Buy a vehicle. Pat Testa is the Best Saleman I have ever met. He is very friendly. He made the process go very smooth and fast. He doesn't push you to buy a vehicle you dont want, he helps you find a car that suits you best. I highly recommend going to Sun Auto whether you are looking for New or Used and ask for Pat Testa , he's the best

2013 Toyota RAV4

by from Auburn, NY |

My sales guy, Don Carbonell was the amazing! He allowed me all the time I needed to drive the vehicle , I went out to the lot several times to inspect the vehicle and take pictures . I asked many questions and Don was patient, listened and answered each of those. If he did not know the answer he went and found out. He had new brakes;all around and 4 brand new tires put on. Don went absolutely above and beyond to make this my best ever buying experience!

truck buying

by from Canastota new york |

John Kelly went out of his way to find just the truck I was looking for, for a price that worked for both of us.

I just purchased my 5th vehicle from Sun Auto!!!

by from Cicero, Ny |

I would recommend Fran if you are ever at the Cicero location. He was very patient with me and all of nagging questions. He was also very sweet to me, and kept in constant contact with me while I was waiting on delivery of my new vehicle. I was also impressed with his knowledge of any car I had a question on. I told Fran the price range I needed to be in, and he got me there with zero haggling. I love my new car!!!

Amazing Experience!

by from Syracuse NY |

What an amazing experience buying a vehicle! We found the exact car we were looking for online (a white Enclave with a leather interior). We called to see if it was available and it was. We told Jim (the salesperson) we would be out to see it that day. When we got there, Jim was busy, so we took a seat. We were only sitting there for a couple minutes when Todd (the owner) came over to introduce himself. He said he did not want us to wait and he would help us. He grabbed the vehcile we were looking for and we took it for a test drive. We told him we loved the car and we were ready to make a deal and we weren't interested in haggling back and forth. We just wanted him to give us Fair Price. He gave us a very Fair Price and we bought the car. Jim Fanizzi was amazing in walking us through the process - not to mention hysterically funny. What an unexpected fun experience at a car dealership. Cuddos to Todd Caputo and Jim Fanizzi. We will recommend Sun Auto to everyone we know.