Sun Auto Warehouse

8010 Brewerton Road, Cicero, NY 13039

Used 315-698-6808

truck buying

by from Canastota new york |

John Kelly went out of his way to find just the truck I was looking for, for a price that worked for both of us.

I just purchased my 5th vehicle from Sun Auto!!!

by from Cicero, Ny |

I would recommend Fran if you are ever at the Cicero location. He was very patient with me and all of nagging questions. He was also very sweet to me, and kept in constant contact with me while I was waiting on delivery of my new vehicle. I was also impressed with his knowledge of any car I had a question on. I told Fran the price range I needed to be in, and he got me there with zero haggling. I love my new car!!!

Amazing Experience!

by from Syracuse NY |

What an amazing experience buying a vehicle! We found the exact car we were looking for online (a white Enclave with a leather interior). We called to see if it was available and it was. We told Jim (the salesperson) we would be out to see it that day. When we got there, Jim was busy, so we took a seat. We were only sitting there for a couple minutes when Todd (the owner) came over to introduce himself. He said he did not want us to wait and he would help us. He grabbed the vehcile we were looking for and we took it for a test drive. We told him we loved the car and we were ready to make a deal and we weren't interested in haggling back and forth. We just wanted him to give us Fair Price. He gave us a very Fair Price and we bought the car. Jim Fanizzi was amazing in walking us through the process - not to mention hysterically funny. What an unexpected fun experience at a car dealership. Cuddos to Todd Caputo and Jim Fanizzi. We will recommend Sun Auto to everyone we know.

Excellent!!!!

by from Syracuse, NY |

I dealt with Greg Gatto. He treated me with the utmost respect even with my ugly credit score and not so perfect trade in. He came right out with a payment that was shockingly low. No haggling, no back and forth. He answered every question quickly and honestly. Also there was no rush to sign paperwork or pick up the car. I was even further suprised a few days later when I returned to finalize the deal to find an even lower payment and many extras!! I drove out of there in my new car wondering "what the hell just happened?" After being involved in roughly 10 vehicle transactions in my adult life I highly recommend this dealership.

Dissatified Customer

by from Minoa, NY |

Purchased a 2013 used vehicle with 29500 miles. When test driving a vibration was noted and pointed out to the salesman. Salesman noted problem on sale receipt and assured me the problem would be corrected before vehicle was picked up . Needless to say problem was not resolved. First trip back they said a tire was out of balance and come pick it up. Second trip back they said that they road force test tires and two where out of tolerance. Said they would replace the tires, but had to wait until the next week when they received them. Picked the vehicle up after tire replacement and still has vibration. When I called back Sun Auto Management said they put four new tires on and what else should I expect. I've learned three things....don't buy a vehicle that isn't 100% at time of test drive, Sun Auto Warehouse doesn't stand behind their written promise, third and last DON'T buy from Sun Auto Warehouse.

Avoid this dealership

by from Syracuse, NY |

I have purchased four used cars from the "Used Car King" over the past 10 years. They used to be fairly good, but have become a dealership to avoid. The first car I purchased from this outlet was a used Chevy Cavalier that was 3 years old at the time. The defroster did not work and they repaired it. The second used car that I purchased from them was a Chevy tracker 4-wheel drive from their Chittenango outlet. The four wheel drive did not work. I had to take the car back to the Chittenango outlet 3 times before they got the repair right and the 4 wheel drive would work. The next car I purchase from them was from the Cicero outlet. It was a 3 year old Hyundai Accent. The salesman would not let me take the car for a test drive. It was inside amongst a bunch of other cars. He told me that they did not want to have to move all the cars around it unless someone bought it. within 8 months I had to rebuild the steering at a costs of over $1,000.00. In Feb. of this year (2014) I purchased a 2011 Suzuki SX4 Crossover from the Cicero outlet. The A-C did not work. It was in and out of their repair shop for almost a month (having to bring it back twice after they told me they had fixed it). The repair person was very rude. Even after the last time in which they said they had fixed it, it still did not work. I took it to an official Suzuki repair shop and had it repaired at a cost of over $1,000.00. Also when I got the car back the last time from their Cicero repair shop I noticed that the windshield was cracked (It was not cracked when I brought it in). Also the check engine light was now on (having not been on before). To repair the check engine light problem was over 2,000.00 (having to replace the computer - I think they may have shorted it in their unsuccessful attempt to repair the A-C. I haven't had the window repaired yet, but I believe that it will cost near $400.00. Avoid these folks. If you do buy a car from these folks, be aware that you will probably have to shell out some bucks to repair it. I suggest that by no means allow their repair shop to do anything more than an oil change. If you do you will probably regret your decision.

Great experience for the second time

by from Liverpool, NY |

I just purchased my second car from this dealership. Both times I had Bill Delia as my salesman. He is the best. I was allowed to test drive as many cars as I wanted, and take my time making my decision. He was supportive, friendly, and I felt no pressure at all. Once I decided on a car, the transaction was smooth and hassle free. I got a fair trade in allowance, and was able to purchase the car at the price I wanted to pay. Bill rates 5 stars in my opinion.

They made buying a car a pleasure!

by from Liverpool, NY |

Nelson and Misty made the process easy and hassle free!

Overall great car-buying experience!

by from Brewerton, NY |

Once again we had a great experience buying a car with Sun Auto Warehouse. This car would be #7 of vehicles purchased through this dealership. All of our requests were satisfied and we are very happy with our purchase. Thank you to Eyal Obadia for all of his help.

Great buying experience!

by from North Syracuse, NY |

I recently purchased a "newer" vehicle. Jesse Cortland was the salesperson. About a month ago, he also sold a vehicle to my step-daughter. The excellent service and professionalism of Mr. Cortland with my step-daughter was the reason that I went back. My experience was just as enjoyable as my step-daughter's. I do believe Sun Auto Warehouse has a customer for life. Thank you, Jesse.