Sun Auto Warehouse

8010 Brewerton Road, Cicero, NY 13039

Used 315-698-6808

Dissatified Customer

by from Minoa, NY |

Purchased a 2013 used vehicle with 29500 miles. When test driving a vibration was noted and pointed out to the salesman. Salesman noted problem on sale receipt and assured me the problem would be corrected before vehicle was picked up . Needless to say problem was not resolved. First trip back they said a tire was out of balance and come pick it up. Second trip back they said that they road force test tires and two where out of tolerance. Said they would replace the tires, but had to wait until the next week when they received them. Picked the vehicle up after tire replacement and still has vibration. When I called back Sun Auto Management said they put four new tires on and what else should I expect. I've learned three things....don't buy a vehicle that isn't 100% at time of test drive, Sun Auto Warehouse doesn't stand behind their written promise, third and last DON'T buy from Sun Auto Warehouse.

Avoid this dealership

by from Syracuse, NY |

I have purchased four used cars from the "Used Car King" over the past 10 years. They used to be fairly good, but have become a dealership to avoid. The first car I purchased from this outlet was a used Chevy Cavalier that was 3 years old at the time. The defroster did not work and they repaired it. The second used car that I purchased from them was a Chevy tracker 4-wheel drive from their Chittenango outlet. The four wheel drive did not work. I had to take the car back to the Chittenango outlet 3 times before they got the repair right and the 4 wheel drive would work. The next car I purchase from them was from the Cicero outlet. It was a 3 year old Hyundai Accent. The salesman would not let me take the car for a test drive. It was inside amongst a bunch of other cars. He told me that they did not want to have to move all the cars around it unless someone bought it. within 8 months I had to rebuild the steering at a costs of over $1,000.00. In Feb. of this year (2014) I purchased a 2011 Suzuki SX4 Crossover from the Cicero outlet. The A-C did not work. It was in and out of their repair shop for almost a month (having to bring it back twice after they told me they had fixed it). The repair person was very rude. Even after the last time in which they said they had fixed it, it still did not work. I took it to an official Suzuki repair shop and had it repaired at a cost of over $1,000.00. Also when I got the car back the last time from their Cicero repair shop I noticed that the windshield was cracked (It was not cracked when I brought it in). Also the check engine light was now on (having not been on before). To repair the check engine light problem was over 2,000.00 (having to replace the computer - I think they may have shorted it in their unsuccessful attempt to repair the A-C. I haven't had the window repaired yet, but I believe that it will cost near $400.00. Avoid these folks. If you do buy a car from these folks, be aware that you will probably have to shell out some bucks to repair it. I suggest that by no means allow their repair shop to do anything more than an oil change. If you do you will probably regret your decision.

Great experience for the second time

by from Liverpool, NY |

I just purchased my second car from this dealership. Both times I had Bill Delia as my salesman. He is the best. I was allowed to test drive as many cars as I wanted, and take my time making my decision. He was supportive, friendly, and I felt no pressure at all. Once I decided on a car, the transaction was smooth and hassle free. I got a fair trade in allowance, and was able to purchase the car at the price I wanted to pay. Bill rates 5 stars in my opinion.

They made buying a car a pleasure!

by from Liverpool, NY |

Nelson and Misty made the process easy and hassle free!

Overall great car-buying experience!

by from Brewerton, NY |

Once again we had a great experience buying a car with Sun Auto Warehouse. This car would be #7 of vehicles purchased through this dealership. All of our requests were satisfied and we are very happy with our purchase. Thank you to Eyal Obadia for all of his help.

Great buying experience!

by from North Syracuse, NY |

I recently purchased a "newer" vehicle. Jesse Cortland was the salesperson. About a month ago, he also sold a vehicle to my step-daughter. The excellent service and professionalism of Mr. Cortland with my step-daughter was the reason that I went back. My experience was just as enjoyable as my step-daughter's. I do believe Sun Auto Warehouse has a customer for life. Thank you, Jesse.

Friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable people.

by from Clay, NY |

Salesman was honest and did everything he promised. We were treated with respect and were not pressured into anything. We got the car we wanted at a fair price.

Terrible all around!

by from Syracuse, NY |

Completely unprofessional in the way they went about handling my inquiry on purchasing a new car. First they lied to me about "promotional offers" that were available over the phone but somehow were non-existent the second I walked onto their lot. Second of all the staff was incredibly rude to me and completely dismissive whenever i brought up the promotion that was offered and wrote me off as if the conversation never happened. Still after all of that i was willing to look past that and possibly purchase a vehicle, however after hearing a slew of racial jokes between a few of the sales staff and sales men i chose to take my business elsewhere. To put it briefly, i would look elsewhere when looking to purchase a vehicle.

excellent experience

by from Syracuse N.Y. |

Showed up expecting to look at a car. I left purchasing exactly the car I wanted and getting a lot more for my trade than I expected. They met the terms I asked for and I left extremely happy..picked up the car the same day!!

Fun Buying Experience

by from Syracuse, NY |

Walked in on Monday, had a new-to-me 2013 Chevy Cruze LTZ on Thursday. I worked with Bill Delia. He made the buying process enjoyable and fun. It was pretty painless. He allowed me to drive as many vehicles as I wanted, allowed me to take my time with them, and even allowed me to have my own professional mechanic (family member who I can certainly trust) check the car out before purchasing. Everything checked out just as Bill had said it would. He handled all of the formal details, all I had to tell him was what car I wanted and where I needed my budget to be. I got a good price on my trade in and a great finance rate for my new-to-me (used) car through their network (2% less than what I was paying previously). Bill also helped navigate our deal through some unforeseen hurdles with the insurance company so that my budget stayed right on track. Overall, this was a buying experience I walked away from feeling good about. Throw in the free washes, the oil change, free inspections and active manufacturers warranty and I have no doubt that I got a good deal on a quality car. It's been a ton of fun driving the new Cruze. If you haven't test driven one, go see Bill at Sun Chevy (usedcarking). He'll hook you up and you'll feel like you've known him for years. I already told him I want to buy him a beer at happy hour the next opportunity I get. You'll feel the same.