Sun Auto Warehouse

8010 Brewerton Road, Cicero, NY 13039

Used 315-698-6808

Great experience for the second time

by from Liverpool, NY |

I just purchased my second car from this dealership. Both times I had Bill Delia as my salesman. He is the best. I was allowed to test drive as many cars as I wanted, and take my time making my decision. He was supportive, friendly, and I felt no pressure at all. Once I decided on a car, the transaction was smooth and hassle free. I got a fair trade in allowance, and was able to purchase the car at the price I wanted to pay. Bill rates 5 stars in my opinion.

They made buying a car a pleasure!

by from Liverpool, NY |

Nelson and Misty made the process easy and hassle free!

Overall great car-buying experience!

by from Brewerton, NY |

Once again we had a great experience buying a car with Sun Auto Warehouse. This car would be #7 of vehicles purchased through this dealership. All of our requests were satisfied and we are very happy with our purchase. Thank you to Eyal Obadia for all of his help.

Great buying experience!

by from North Syracuse, NY |

I recently purchased a "newer" vehicle. Jesse Cortland was the salesperson. About a month ago, he also sold a vehicle to my step-daughter. The excellent service and professionalism of Mr. Cortland with my step-daughter was the reason that I went back. My experience was just as enjoyable as my step-daughter's. I do believe Sun Auto Warehouse has a customer for life. Thank you, Jesse.

Friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable people.

by from Clay, NY |

Salesman was honest and did everything he promised. We were treated with respect and were not pressured into anything. We got the car we wanted at a fair price.

Terrible all around!

by from Syracuse, NY |

Completely unprofessional in the way they went about handling my inquiry on purchasing a new car. First they lied to me about "promotional offers" that were available over the phone but somehow were non-existent the second I walked onto their lot. Second of all the staff was incredibly rude to me and completely dismissive whenever i brought up the promotion that was offered and wrote me off as if the conversation never happened. Still after all of that i was willing to look past that and possibly purchase a vehicle, however after hearing a slew of racial jokes between a few of the sales staff and sales men i chose to take my business elsewhere. To put it briefly, i would look elsewhere when looking to purchase a vehicle.

excellent experience

by from Syracuse N.Y. |

Showed up expecting to look at a car. I left purchasing exactly the car I wanted and getting a lot more for my trade than I expected. They met the terms I asked for and I left extremely happy..picked up the car the same day!!

Fun Buying Experience

by from Syracuse, NY |

Walked in on Monday, had a new-to-me 2013 Chevy Cruze LTZ on Thursday. I worked with Bill Delia. He made the buying process enjoyable and fun. It was pretty painless. He allowed me to drive as many vehicles as I wanted, allowed me to take my time with them, and even allowed me to have my own professional mechanic (family member who I can certainly trust) check the car out before purchasing. Everything checked out just as Bill had said it would. He handled all of the formal details, all I had to tell him was what car I wanted and where I needed my budget to be. I got a good price on my trade in and a great finance rate for my new-to-me (used) car through their network (2% less than what I was paying previously). Bill also helped navigate our deal through some unforeseen hurdles with the insurance company so that my budget stayed right on track. Overall, this was a buying experience I walked away from feeling good about. Throw in the free washes, the oil change, free inspections and active manufacturers warranty and I have no doubt that I got a good deal on a quality car. It's been a ton of fun driving the new Cruze. If you haven't test driven one, go see Bill at Sun Chevy (usedcarking). He'll hook you up and you'll feel like you've known him for years. I already told him I want to buy him a beer at happy hour the next opportunity I get. You'll feel the same.

Extremely satisfied

by from Syracuse ny |

My experience was great! My salesman was Bill Deila and he was supportive, helpful and knowledgeable. I was nervous about what my options would be and about the process and he helped calm my nerves with his humor and calm demeanor. He retuned my calls in a timely manner and answered all my questions. I will definitely refer my friends and return to this dealership whenever I might need another vehicle.

careful with your purchase

by from syracuse |

The vehicle would have been great had I actually revived the owners manual, radio antenna, and emergency light that were supposed to come with the vehicle.Even after contacting them several times I one was able to receive the manual and antenna. They refused to furnish me with the emergency light which comes standard with the suv, because they said it would cost them too much. Since when does providing the complete product cost a company too much? I feel like I received an incomplete product.and they haven't even gotten back to me concerning this.it had now been almost three weeks.please make sure that you thoroughly inspect any vehicle you buy from them and if something is missing I suggest you look at a different vehicle because that item may not be provided even if requested prior to purchase.