Liberty Motors

Liberty Motors

3808 Clinton St, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 888-734-8715

"Specializing in Rust Free Southern Vehicles"

Most unprofessional place I've ever seen

by from Buffalo ny |

My son gave them $400 for a down payment told them he would be back next week with the rest of the money That day comes he goes there and the guy tells him some other salesperson sold the car. Then he ask them for his $400 back and they told him they don't carry any money, We will have to call the owner has to get it so you will have to come back Monday

Very nice made buying easy

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Have bought 2 cars from Jeff for my son. I didn't think you could buy a car so quickly. Liberty has a nice selection of reasonably priced used cars that look good. A year after I purchased his first car I came back for another (first car was stolen) and Jeff and him team were just as nice and efficient as they were the first time.

very helpful

by from Buffalo, NY |

Bought 2 cars for my son from Jeff. I can't believe you can purchase a car so quickly. They have a nice selection of inexpensive inventory, and will help in any way they can.

Good service/Owner is a good guy

by from Buffalo N.Y |

i bought a 2008 Volkswagen rabbit from liberty motors and all in all it was a pretty nice experience. the owner Jeff is a good guy that is very reasonable and went out of his way to do a couple things for me that I thought were pretty nice. the price of the car wasn't a great deal but it wasn't bad either. at the end of the day i would definitely recommend liberty motors.

Great Guy!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I would highly recommend Liberty Motors. The owner, Jeff, is a great guy and is willing to work with his customers.

really great service at liberty motors

by from buffalo ny |

Really glad I took some time and stop by liberty motors , I really appreciate the sale s and services I received from jeff and his staff , quality new & used cars in impeccable shape. So really if ur sick of buying junk come see those guys at liberty motors . # brad gladden

Honest and very accommodating!

by from Rochester, NY |

Just purchased our second used vehicle from these guys. Honest, reputable and I highly recommend them. We even drove 65 miles to their locations as we feel they have so much more to offer than anything in our area and trust them to give us the best deal. They also stand behind each car they sell!!

liberty call

by from buffalo,ny |

called to ask about the freestar van for sale someone pleasant called me back told me go on line the loan application and I will get back to me and its been 4 days and no one has called that's very unprofessional and now my information out there I chose a different dealership...

Great Cars at a Great Price

by from Buffalo,NY |

Came in to the shop yesterday looking to trade in my Suzuki Verona. The owners were more than accommodating with my asking price and got me into a very loaded Buick Rainier. After working with me they got me into this car very easily and cheaply. I went from a 4 door car to an AWD SUV in less than 8 hours. I will definitely be coming back here for my next couple cars. Thank You Liberty Motors for the great car !

great dealership!!

by from buffalo, ny |

i bought a vehicle from liberty motors about 4 months ago, upon first looking at the vehicle i was very hesitant because it had 182k miles; but the salesman assured me to not let the miles deter me at least until after i take it for a test drive. let me tell you he was right the car drove as if it only had 20k on it. so i decided to take the chance and go with the car and after another 5k miles i have yet to have any issues and the car drives just the same as the way it did when i bought it. i really liked the sales environment at liberty motors because they took the time to really help me find the car that was best for me and my needs (which is something hard to find these days i feel like most places just want to take your money and say good rid-dens). i will definitely be returning to liberty motors!!