Auto Connections Seattle

1414 NW Leary Way, Seattle, WA 98107

Used 866-983-8830

Great Expirience

by from Woodinville |

I really enjoyed easy (non-pressure) atmosphere , sale's person was really nice and sold us an absolute gourdgeous Lexus SC430 convertible that my mother enjoys driving to this day without any issues. Thanks Auto Connections and I hope my next transaction will be as smooth as the first one!

Great service, no nonsense

by from Seattle, WA |

I bought a 2001 VW Golf there last week. I love the car and Janna was very accommodating. They let me know that they haven't had a chance to repair much on the car and to have it inspected. I took it to my VW guy and he said there were some minor mechanical issues but totally normal for the mileage. I went back and made an offer. They don't leave a lot of room for negotiations but they came down a couple hundred dollars and I still feel like a got a fair deal. They made the buying experience fast and painless. And I love my Golf!

So Far So Good

by from Boston, Ma |

Recently purchased my 06 Subaru Impreza WRX STI from Auto Connections Seattle. Sales process was fast and easy. The owners were great to work with.

ROLLED BACK MILEAGE ON CAR!

by from BALTO MD |

MAXIMA HE HAS FOR SALE...HAD 83K IN 99! NOW ITS GOT 44K? COME ON HE CANT BE THAT STUPID....AND GAVE THE VIN NUMBER TO PROVE IT WAS ROLLED BACK... WHAT OTHER CARS ARE SCREWED UP? NOT TO MENTION THE ODOMETER NUMBERS WERE CROOKED... WHICH IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY THAT ITS BEEN ROLLED BACK! AD STILL ON AS OF 5/31/13 950 AM....BTW

Auto Connections Seattle responded to this review

June 8, 2013

Thank you for your astute observation. If "SMARTER THAN THAT" looked a little closer (or possibly didn't believe everything he reads)he would see that Carfax clearly states the possibility of "clerical error". Any rational person would realize it would be next to impossible to drive 83,000 miles in in less than 2 years. The vehicle is a one owner local car that came with service records from day one that all chronologically follow the true miles. The "clerical error" occurred at a State emissions inspection and is somewhat common for early Carfax information. Washington State has stopped mileage readings during emission inspections for this reason. We are sorry for any mental anguish this may have caused "SMARTER THAN THAT" and hope he accepts our sincere apology.