Auto Connections Seattle

1414 NW Leary Way, Seattle, WA 98107

Used 866-983-8830

Great Expirience

by from Woodinville |

I really enjoyed easy (non-pressure) atmosphere , sale's person was really nice and sold us an absolute gourdgeous Lexus SC430 convertible that my mother enjoys driving to this day without any issues. Thanks Auto Connections and I hope my next transaction will be as smooth as the first one!

Great buying experience thanks John.

by from Seattle |

Very smooth process everything delivered exactly as promised and ahead of time. Recommend those guys to anyone.

Honest, helpful, reliable

by from Seattle, WA |

This is a great place to buy a used car in Seattle. Jim and his crew go out of their way to give you an super-easy buying experience. I bought a used Subaru Outback and wanted a hitch installed. They delivered it and picked it up from their welder - and filled it up with gas too. The paperwork was ready when I came by to pick up the car. If you're in the market for a used car, check with them first!

Vw touareg Thermostat

by from Sumner Wa |

Bought a 2004 Vw Touareg from this dealer and after 2 weeks of driving back and fourth to work the check engine light came on. After taking it to the dealer they said the thermostat was not opening and closing properly, causing the engine light to come on. I called the dealer and told them what was going on and they said I bought the car as is and if I wanted his mechanic to look at it, I could do that but it might take a few days. Come to fine out his mechanic works out of his garage on the weekends doing under the table work for this dealership, no warrantys on his work ect.... I would highly recommend not to buy from this place!! I got the car repaired on my own from a great garage with a 3year and 36,000 mile warranty.

Auto Connections Seattle responded to this review

March 17, 2015

At Auto Connections Seattle we try hard to provide top Customer Satisfaction. We are a small independently owned dealership. Used cars are clearly sold As Is, with an offer of purchasing a Service Contract but we are always willing to partner to offer help with diagnostics from mechanics we trust and offer possible discounts for parts and labor. We can appreciate how frustrating it is to buy a car and after two weeks of driving it without issues have a check engine light come on. Then, finding out that a problem with the thermostat had started, even though it was not a preexisting issue would be annoying. This particular vehicle had been advertised at an already discounted price and the customer negotiated an additional $1000 reduction to that price for which he was happy. The Check Engine Light that occurred after two weeks of driving the 2004 VW Toureg was diagnosed with a mechanic with whom we are unfamiliar. We clarified with this buyer that the vehicle was bought As Is, but if they were willing, we could schedule a time for them to bring the vehicle back to our dealership. We could give them a loaner car and have a mechanic we trust look at the problem and figure out an acceptable solution. We gave the customer this option but never heard back.

Great service, no nonsense

by from Seattle, WA |

I bought a 2001 VW Golf there last week. I love the car and Janna was very accommodating. They let me know that they haven't had a chance to repair much on the car and to have it inspected. I took it to my VW guy and he said there were some minor mechanical issues but totally normal for the mileage. I went back and made an offer. They don't leave a lot of room for negotiations but they came down a couple hundred dollars and I still feel like a got a fair deal. They made the buying experience fast and painless. And I love my Golf!

So Far So Good

by from Boston, Ma |

Recently purchased my 06 Subaru Impreza WRX STI from Auto Connections Seattle. Sales process was fast and easy. The owners were great to work with.

ROLLED BACK MILEAGE ON CAR!

by from BALTO MD |

MAXIMA HE HAS FOR SALE...HAD 83K IN 99! NOW ITS GOT 44K? COME ON HE CANT BE THAT STUPID....AND GAVE THE VIN NUMBER TO PROVE IT WAS ROLLED BACK... WHAT OTHER CARS ARE SCREWED UP? NOT TO MENTION THE ODOMETER NUMBERS WERE CROOKED... WHICH IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY THAT ITS BEEN ROLLED BACK! AD STILL ON AS OF 5/31/13 950 AM....BTW

Auto Connections Seattle responded to this review

June 8, 2013

Thank you for your astute observation. If "SMARTER THAN THAT" looked a little closer (or possibly didn't believe everything he reads)he would see that Carfax clearly states the possibility of "clerical error". Any rational person would realize it would be next to impossible to drive 83,000 miles in in less than 2 years. The vehicle is a one owner local car that came with service records from day one that all chronologically follow the true miles. The "clerical error" occurred at a State emissions inspection and is somewhat common for early Carfax information. Washington State has stopped mileage readings during emission inspections for this reason. We are sorry for any mental anguish this may have caused "SMARTER THAN THAT" and hope he accepts our sincere apology.