Friendly Ford

660 N Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107

New 888-299-9350
Used 888-309-6297
Service 866-798-6495

Friendly Ford #1 in customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.

New Car Purchase

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I loved my experience at Friendly Ford. They treated me with respect and gave me a great deal on my new Fusion. Taylor Warf was an excellent salesman who took the time to determine exactly what I was looking for in a car and took then took the time to find me the perfect car. I highly recommend Friendly Ford and Taylor Warf for your next car purchase!!

Convenient Transaction; No Hassle

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Worked through the internet department for a specific mustang I was looking for. They had the car, and I knew what I wanted to pay. They quickly got to my price (and actually got a little under what I was prepared to pay). No hassles. Nice people.

Bob Lockhart

by from Mohave Valley, AZ |

I just purchased a 2015 Mustang GT....What a car!!! It says alot about a dealer that has me drive over 175 from Arizona to Friendly Ford. Not only was I unable to find the Mustang I wanted in Arizona, but no deals are available in my state...Pay MSRP or "Beat It" was the attitude from all 3 dealers I checked out. It seems the GT's are very hard to find. This is the 2nd vehicle I purchased from Friendly Ford. All I can say is do yourself a big favor and make the drive, you'll save thousands over any other Ford dealer. Gill in the sales department is fantastic. He really took the time with my purchase. Explained every feature the Mustang GT came with, including the 1.9% financing available from Ford Finance!!! The Mustang had just came in the day prior to my purchase. Still Gill made sure it was washed again, filled with gas etc. No HIGH PRESSURE SALES GO ON AT FRIENDLY FORD. They have sure earned my business in the past and now with the Mustang GT..I can't say enough about Friendly Ford. Great dealership and sales department.

Helpful, not pushy

by from Las Vegas |

First of all, I hate car dealerships. The last one really took me for a ride (in every sense) so I was very hesitant about the whole thing. However, I was pleased with the help from Chris Montalvo, a young man who didn't push, who explained what was what and who immediately showed me a car that fitted my needs and my budget. Once I decided on the car, Chris took the time to go over everything, answering all my questions. I'd explained about my bad experience, and Chris went out of his way to make sure I didn't feel hurried or confused. The reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is that it took ALL afternoon to do the paperwork. Oh, my gosh! And their showroom is very utilitarian. No coffee or any frills, although Chris brought me several bottles of water as we worked through the deal. Still, I would rather have the no-frills and the honesty from Friendly Ford than the fancy drinks and the plush waiting area of the other dealer (Gaudin Ford) and get ripped off. So yeah, go to Friendly Ford and ask for Chris. I hope your experience will be as good as mine was.

Dishonest

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Complete waste of MY time and gas. Found a car I was interested in online, sent an inquiry by email. I received a response immediately. Before I was finished reading the email, the phone rang and I spoke to Mr. Watson. He said the auto I was interested in is still available so I told him I will be there in 30 minutes. I was actually running late and called to let him know I would be there in 15 more minutes. I arrive to see the car advertised and Mr. Watson advises me that that car has just been sold. Does he really believe that I believe that? This is not the first time this has happened to me and I am not going to deal with dealerships. I was running late and was courteous enough to call and let him know. He did not bother to return the courtesy by letting me know that the car was sold. The car I now have is unable to go on the freeway, a fact that I told this guy, so this was really rude, trying to get a warm body in just to sell someone anything. I walked out and won't be back. DISHONEST, FRAUD.

Friendly Ford responded to this review

August 5, 2014

Suzanne, I am very sorry you did not receive the attention you felt you deserved as a valued client at Friendly Ford. As I am sure you are aware all vehicles in inventory are subject to prior sale, however I am surprised that Mr. Watson did not inform you that the vehicle you were interested in was sold when you called to inform him that you were running a little late. It is not the policy of this dealership to schedule an appointment for a customer to visit knowing the vehicle is no longer available. I must assume that the car had just been sold in the short time since you initially inquired about it. Were you at least offered an alternative vehicle when you arrived? If there was something similar in stock I am sure they would have made every effort to make a competitive offer. Please accept our sincere apology. Regards, Steve Thompson Business Development Manager Friendly Ford - Las Vegas 702.877.6569

Dishonest

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Inquired online about an automobile I was interested in. Friendly Ford responded to me by email immediately telling me the automobile was available. Next, my phone rings and I speak to Mr. Watson who assures me the car is available. I arrive there an hour later for an appointment we made by phone and low and behold, the car was sold. Waste of time. Dishonest. I didn't receive a call telling me not to bother coming because the car was sold. They just want you there to sell you something else.

Salesman Joe Nazmi is excellent

by from las vegas, nv |

I have bought 2 vehicles from Joe Nazmi, and would highly recommend him and the Friendly Ford team for anybody that is looking for a car. Joe will go above and beyond for the customer. His customer service skills and willingness to help are amazing.

Talk to Sal Ortiz!

by from Henderson, NV |

Bought a brand new 2013 F-150 from Sal Ortiz. This was the third dealership in the Las Vegas area i stopped at. Sal was head and shoulders above all other sales reps, on all levels. His knowledge of the vehicle, respectful, and patience was excellent...beyond my expectations.

Outstanding Salesman - Taylor Warf

by from Las Vegas NV |

If you are seeking a new or used Ford, head down to Friendly Ford on Decatur in Las Vegas Nevada and ask for Taylor Warf. Taylor is an amazing salesman, who does not pressure you into purchasing a car. He listened to what we wanted showed us an Escape and an Edge. I was leaning towards the Escape, then my husband found an Edge he loved. Taylor gave us the pros and cons of each. We talked it over and we purchased the Edge. He made the whole process simple none of this back and fourth stuff. We told him what we could do as far as down payment and monthly payments. That was that, we received the deal we asked for. Thanks to Taylor, I now have a beautiful brand new Ford Edge. Taylor has been a staple for our family, first selling our daughter her first new car, a Ford Focus. Then 6 months later he sold my husband his first new truck in 15 years! And now my first new car in 24 years! Taylor has a great personality, and loves to see his customers happy!

Great Salesman! Taylor Warf

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great experience. Been to a few dealerships recently and was by far the easiest process. Taylor Warf was very professional and made the buying process very simple.

Great salesperson and experience. Huge selection

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Our salesperson, Allen Turkish, was most helpful. We looked at new and used cars and never felt pressured to purchase new. Dealership has a huge selection of new and used cars so Allen spent a considerable amount of time with us. Overall, purchasing a used car at this dealership was a great experience.