Friendly Ford

660 N Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107

New 888-299-9350 New 888-299-9350
Used 888-309-6297 Used 888-309-6297
Service 866-798-6495 Service 866-798-6495

Friendly Ford #1 in customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.

Best Service In Town

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I could honestly say this is the best service I have received , great customer service, the employees are outstanding! Only place I trust !

Friendly Ford responded to this review

September 27, 2015

Ann, we're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that all your needs had been met. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make sure the service experience is easy and stress-free for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Taylor Gowen, Social Media Engineer, 702-870-7221

Great Service, "Friendly" Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought my 2011 Ford Edge from them and the process was very easy. It was during the recession and they did what they could to get me in the car. Since then I haven't had to use them or get the car fixed (touch wood) until recently. I wanted to go to the new Ford Dealership at 215/Rainbow because they were closer but their service people were uninterested in working on the car and just generally not helpful and their website for setting up appts was awful to use. We decided to go ahead and take it to Friendly even though it was more inconvenient. We will never go anywhere else. Since I bought the car from them, they knew us and treated us very well. We took the car in over the holiday and they did everything they could to get the car fixed before they closed for the holiday. The cost of repairs, alignment etc wasn't exhuberent either. I will never go anywhere else.....Friendly means Friendly and I hope they continue.

A Great Buying Experience !

by from Pahrump, Nevada |

Made An Internet Inquiry About A Certain Advertised Vehicle, And They Responded In About 15 Minutes....Called And Made A Same-Day Appointment To Check It Out, And Ended Up Driving It Home...Very Comfortable With Kerry Thomas, (My Sales Person), And Kim In Finance, Who Both Had The Right Demeanor ( For A Guy That Hasn't Purchased A Car In A Dealership In About 15 Years ), Along With The Right Numbers, That Made Me Really Want To Make The Deal ...My Experience Was Perfect,..Some Haggling Hear And There, But Fair For Both Sides.....A S-m-o-o-o-o-t-h Deal,,.Start To Finish !!.....Happy New Year Kerry & Kim, And Thank You !!....Johnny K...

Great Service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I thought the place was clean, and the service was friendly.

Service review

by from Las Vegas nv |

The service was great, no issues at all. Right to the point, allowed me to understand what service I was getting done. I definitely will come back again.

Service Review

by from Las Vegas |

Although I was not able to purchase a car that day the patience and attentive service ireceived made what could of been a most frustrating endeavor not so bad at all. They truly were Friendly!

great service

by from Henderson |

The service facilities are fantastic! Definitely would recommend them to friends.

Great service

by from Henderson |

I have used Friendly Ford several times and each time I have been happy with their services.

Service Department Heaven

by from Las Vegas , NV |

I was hesitant at first to visit the dealership for my car, but these guys make it super easy. Will definitely be back.

Convenient Transaction; No Hassle

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Worked through the internet department for a specific mustang I was looking for. They had the car, and I knew what I wanted to pay. They quickly got to my price (and actually got a little under what I was prepared to pay). No hassles. Nice people.