Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC

6000 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK 73110

New 888-774-1507 New888-774-1507
Used 877-267-7024 Used877-267-7024

Oklahoma's Price Leader for over 58 years!

. I would highly recommend Hudiburg!

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

Brought my new GMC Terrain Denali in for a free oil change Had made an appointment for 2 PM, drove in and was promptly met by a Service Manager who had my paperwork Took my Free Coupon and directed me to a nicely appointed Customer Waiting Area complete with TV, seating, etc Said it would be about an hour and I believe in about 50 minutes he came and told me it was done This is my 3rd or 4th new vehicle (and one used) that I've purchased from the Hudiburg Group and I can honestly say that each purchase has been a seamless one with no pressure or games. I would highly recommend Hudiburg to any prospective purchaser

Only Hudiburg will do

by from Midwest City, OK |

I am beyond elated to recommend and commend Hudiburg for the services they offer. I have dealt with other shady dealers in the OKC metro and I will say that I refuse to deal with Bob Moore! They were trying to sell me a vehicle without telling me it was titled a lemon. Then the sales manager trying to convince me that it was not a bad thing. When I stopped in at Hudiburg I was treated respectfully by professional staff. Bob and Andy at Chevrolet/Buick Hudiburg were meticulous in showing the details of the vehicle I was considering purchasing. At delivery of the vehicle Andy again made sure I understood how my features worked and made sure that my needs were met. Overall I did not feel like I was walking in or out of a lions den when purchasing my vehicle. My first visit to the service department was positive. I was greeted warmly and my dog was really enjoying the attention she was receiving. I highly recommend Hudiburg to anyone in need of purchasing a vehicle.

Great Service

by from Midwest City, OK |

Customer Service was Awesome. Daniel was very professional respectful and listened to our concerns. Thank You! Warrior says woof woof.

Great people

by from Springfield, MO |

David R, Clint and Yolanda were great in helping and working with us in purchasing the Lancer they had on the Web site. We came from Missouri to purchase and they were helpful in all aspects of the sale.

Excellence

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

I had the oil change, transmission fluid flushed, radiator fluid flushed, and spray bed liner completed on my 2014 GMC Sierra. I want to personally thank Mr. Cayce Hardcastle and his continued excellent service and his solid team members.

Great / Easy Car Buying Experience

by from Choctaw, Oklahoma |

My husband went in on Tuesday to look at a larger SUV for our family. We didn't want to spend a lot of money. We would have liked a new SUV but didn't want the new car price. Maquiel Matthews helped us find a 2015 with less than 22,000 miles. He was kind and helpful but NEVER pushy. He made the buying experience so easy. This is our second car from Hudiburg and won't be our last. Their team is one of the best. If you need a good deal, go ask for Maquiel. He is wonderful young man.

Great Customer Service

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Really liked working with Ricky Schultz - he was very helpful and did everything in his power to make sure I was completely satisfied

Good price and swift execution

by from LA, CA |

Good price and swift execution. People are very friendly and knowledgeable. I have taken cars to Hudiburg for 40 years and they are better than ever.

Buying at Hudiburg for 50 Years!

by from Midwest City, OK |

I nave purchased several Chevy's , Buicks and recently (Feb 2014) purchased a new Enclave which I truly enjoy ... Service- just oil changes--have been scheduled and handled without any problems .. I can highly recommend the Hudiburg Auto Group to my friends and business associates ... My Buick Sales contact Ricky Schulz assisted me in selecting the features and options I desired for my new 20014 Enclave.. Robert H Croak Chr. FNB Community Bank , Midwest City. Okla

Highly recommended!

by from Tulsa,Oklahoma |

Man, Hudiburg Chevrolet offers me a lot great deal! They are very friendly and they always explain everything to you just to make sure you can make the right decision. I would rather drive myself to get there to talk wiz them for any deal and sell they would like to make. No matter what I say got no meaning for you, only when you get here you will know!!