Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC

Hudiburg Chevrolet Buick GMC

6000 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK 73110

New 888-774-1507
Used 877-267-7024

Oklahoma's Price Leader for over 58 years!

. I would highly recommend Hudiburg!

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

Brought my new GMC Terrain Denali in for a free oil change Had made an appointment for 2 PM, drove in and was promptly met by a Service Manager who had my paperwork Took my Free Coupon and directed me to a nicely appointed Customer Waiting Area complete with TV, seating, etc Said it would be about an hour and I believe in about 50 minutes he came and told me it was done This is my 3rd or 4th new vehicle (and one used) that I've purchased from the Hudiburg Group and I can honestly say that each purchase has been a seamless one with no pressure or games. I would highly recommend Hudiburg to any prospective purchaser

Great place to buy a car or truck

by from Midwest city |

I enjoyed buying a vehicle from Hudiburg. I enjoyed it so much I convinced my best friend to buy the same truck the very next day.

Awesome Chevrolet Service Department

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

Great Chevrolet Service Department! From dropping off my Avalanche to Richard keeping me advised and what my truck was needing to picking it up. I always tell everyone I know "if you want a repair facility that is trustworthy to visit Hudiburg Chevrolet "

Great customer service

by from Mid west city, ok |

My husband and I spoke to Christian, and she was the epitome of customer service. She was honest and up front about all the details and wasn't afraid to let us know if she was unsure about a question we had. She was very patient with us and made us feel so comfortable through the entire process. Her customer service skills are above any we have experienced at all the dealerships we went through in the metro area. We were both truly impressed by Christian and have highly recommended her to all of our friends who are in the market for a new vehicle. Thanks again for making the process so smooth.

Great service and people

by from Oklahoma City, Ok |

Richard in Service made sure we had a loaner car & called throughout the day to keep us informed on the progress on our car. Our car was finished the same day as promised. Thanks for being so dependable!

Great Service

by from Midwest City, OK |

Our salesman Dave was great!! He took the time to explain everything, when I came back in to have window tinted he had a rental car set up and was a very easy process. He also met me whenever I came back to pick up the car.

1st rate Gmc dealer

by from OKC OK |

1st rate. Have bought many cars from Hudiburg & Ricky Shulz. I live 150 miles away & still shop there mainly because of Ricky Shulz. He is straight forward, honest & always makes sure the experience is easy. He is a gem, make sure he is well taken care of.

Safety First!

by from Midwest City, OK |

Daniel and the Service crew went above and beyond normal service to find a "gremlin" in my Vette's steering. They had my safety as their primary goal. They had to work with GM to solve the issue and took great care of me!

Making it right.

by from Ada, OK |

There was a big mix up about getting our 2012 Buick serviced. WE had a 10.00 appointment on Monday. They told us it would take two hours. At 1:30 they had not even looked at the car. WE left. We had other things to do.They came to Ada to pick up the car. Gave us a loaner Brought the car back on Thursday with the work completed. All is well. Thanks. Ron Adam

Great Serivce

by from Midwest City, OK |

Mike did above and beyond. Several other service folks tried to fix my radio issues and said it wasn't an issue...Mike wouldn't take no for an answer and solved my problem. He has handle the last 2 or 3 services for me and I am very happy with my service.

great service

by from mwc, oklahoma |

Carla was amazing. She was so knowledgeable and sincere. I did not feel pressured. The best sales experience I have ever witnessed. Customer service is key and it shows through the entire team.