11151 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Mission Hills, CA 91340

Service 888-804-2259

Galpin Honda, The Power of Trust

GO GALPIN GO

by from SAN FERNANDO |

THANK YOU TO NICK GAMBINO, RUBIK CARTUNIAN, AND JR!!! we have purchased vehicles in the past but our experience at Galpin Honda has been the BEST. Nick was very friendly, professional and warm. He answered all our questions, and worked extra hard... on the day my sister picked up her vehicle he stuck around until almost 11pm! to make sure that we were 100% satisfied. I would definitely refer friends and family to Galpin.

November 26, 2012

We love to hear you had such a great experience at Galpin Honda! This is exactly the experience we hope to create for our guests at Galpin! Thanks for being part of the Galpin family.

Great First Time Buying Experience!

by from Valley Village, CA |

Galpin Honda is great! I was greeted immediately upon arrival and offered all sorts of iced coffee treats! I worked with Andreh and have nothing but wonderful things to say. I had been shopping around for a few different cars and was very honest about that when I first walked in. Andreh chatted with me about them and gave me his opinion on all of them. It was my first time buying a car and I was more than a little clueless, but Andreh helped me make a smart decision about which cars to keep pursuing, and which were best left alone. After looking at a few cars, Andreh took me on a test drive of a 2008 Scion xD and I fell in love! Then came quite a few back and forth offers as Andreh worked hard to get the car of my dreams into my very tight budget. We were able to agree on an offer and I drove the Scion home that night. The only negative thing I have to share was the amount of time it took, but that may be unavoidable. I've been driving my Scion for a week now and couldn't be happier! Andreh called me tonight to see how everything is going and to answer any questions. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

two very happy customers

by from san fernando ca |

Thank you ALexander tumasov !! Thank you!! I am so happy with my purchase. Alexander helped me to understand all my options without any confusion and pick the best one for me. He worked very hard and was able to put me in an accord with all the perks at a great price. He gave is such a great deal we ended up purchasing two cars that night!! We are so happy!!

September 26, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thanks again for the exceptional review. Jeff Skobin Marketing Manager - Galpin Motors (818) 778-2255 jeff@galpin.com

They will take care of you

by from Marina del Rey, CA |

My experience at Galpin Honda has been not great but awesome! They will treat you like you deserve and they will work with you to get a very good deal for the car you want. If this is what you are looking for then Galpin Honda is THE place to come and ask for Joe Mitchell. He will make it happen.

September 23, 2014

We are glad to be of service in your car buying experience. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you. Jeff Skobin Marketing Manager - Galpin Motors (818) 778-2255 jeff@galpin.com

Chris for the win!!!

by from Reseda, CA. |

Galpin Honda does an amazing job at providing quality customer service. I want to personally thank Chris Sandoval for making it possible for me to get into a new car. He was patient, kind, and very informative. I would definitely recommend him!

September 22, 2014

Angel Arias Honda Sale rep

by from San fernando , ca |

Angel Arias is the man!! If you want an agent who is caring, trustworthy and dedicated to make sure ALL customers are satisfied, then all you need to do is ask Galpin Honda to refer you to ANGEL ARIAS!! He makes you feel like part of the family!!

September 19, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at Galpin Honda. We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us, and we hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. See you on the road! Jeff Skobin Marketing Manager - Galpin Motors (818) 778-2255 jeff@galpin.com

by from Studio City |

I had a great experience at Galpin Honda buying my Honda civic 2014.Gee(Diogenes) was extremely professional,friendly and gave me all the support and totally attention.

Great Experience !

by from California |

Great Experience here at Galpin Honda!!!!!! I highly recommend Alexander Tumasov. Made my car buying experience a breeze. Alexander was exceptional. Answered all my questions. Very helpful, was nice, funny and even showed me some magic tricks. I highly recommend Alexander for your car buying needs.

A Fantastic experiene at galpin Honda

by from Winnetka ca |

We recently bought an odyssey touring elite...What a FANTASTIC experience to deal with the Galpin Honda team, especially with JOSH LUBECK He is the right guy who will listen and get the deal you want,.-bottom line-.. We will definitely recommend "Galpin Honda" to our families, colleague and friends...

Awesome

by from San Fernando, Ca |

Best experience buying my cars with Armen Bandari!!! Armen goes out of his way every single time to make sure I'm happy and get the deal possible. when it comes down to buying cars Armen is my go to guy!!! Julie Warr in financing is my go to girl! She's supper nice and made sure I was 100% happy. I was in and out in a breeze!!!

Happy customer service process great

by from Burbank |

We purchased a Mazda Miata at Galpin Honda in Mission Hills 4 months ago..my sales representative was outside and We went up to him cause he looked so friendly..great choice cause he sold me the car I wanted..he treated us as family and made sure we got the best deal the best service and that we left happy..me Yusuf Fuad is an amazing and confident sales representative and it shows that he loves his job..I will recommend him to everybody We know. We came back yesterday and purchased our second car and yet again me Yusuf Fuad did everything for us to make sure we left the dealer with a brand new VW Jetta.. Thank you so much mr Fuad.. We will come back just for you..

September 12, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at Galpin Honda. We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us, and we hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Jeff Skobin Marketing Manager - Galpin Motors (818) 778-2255 jeff@galpin.com