Butler Nissan

New 888-364-4305
Used 888-784-7431
Service 877-399-1497

With Integrity Since 1966

The best buying experience ever

by from Carmel, iN |

The buying process was the best ever experienced on a new Altima, our third one purchased. Paperwork was very efficient. Two weeks later we took our daughter to Butler Nissan for her first new car purchase. Love the car and very pleased with the dealership.

Sales person did not know nothing about the car,

by from Indianapolis indiana |

I purchase a 2007 use Toyota Avalon was told that it had new breaks and all the above few weeks later started making noise I took the car in to butler shop and said there was nothing wrong, I had to replace all four breaks front and back, and now my transmission broke and I have to pay out of pocket 3500.00 to fix. FYI make sure the dealer does there part making sure car is up to date with any parts that need to be change

I would shop elsewhere

by from Central Indiana |

Our experience with Butler Nissan was a doozey. Having bought many cars in my life, I have only had one bad dealer experience about 20 years ago when I was young and na´ve. Whenever I read bad dealer review, I typically assume the customer was just a screw-up who couldn?t get the deal done. I requested information through the website on a minivan and Cassie at Butler called me the next day to answer any questions. My only question was whether the van was still available; I explained where we were and that I didn?t want to drive to Fishers if we couldn?t drive it. She said, yes, the van was available and was ready to be test driven. I thanked her and we established a time to visit that afternoon. Upon arrival at Butler Nissan, we approached the main entrance and were greeted by a cluster of salesmen. One moved in front of us as if to block the doors, and asked if he could help. I thanked him and told him we were there to meet someone. He then asked which car we were interested and I told him. Immediately, he told us that the minivan was not available, so I explained that I had just confirmed its availability with Cassie that morning. He said, ?Well, I?m pretty sure it?s still on the lift and our mechanics don?t work on Saturdays.? I told him I would discuss it with Cassie, but he didn?t seem to want us to enter the building. He continued that he thought something was being fixed or that it still needed to be detailed, and suggested we return next week. At this point, it became apparent that something was going on. I got the feeling he either wanted us to leave or to show us other cars. I explained that we were there only to see one vehicle and that if we couldn?t drive it, we would be leaving. He said he understood and simply stared at us. The lack of apology was frustrating. We loaded the kids back into the car and went to the next dealer, a little perturbed. On the way, it occurred to me to call Cassie to let her know what had happened, just in case she was still waiting. She apologized and transferred us to her manager, Larry, who also apologized. He said that the van wasn?t driving well and they wanted to make sure it was perfect before letting anyone drive it. Larry seemed sincere and we decided to give Butler another chance. Larry was great and even offered to have a salesman drive the van to my wife?s office on Monday (her office is closer than our house). We happily agreed and gave him her cell number. I was beginning to think we had made the right decision in waiting. However, when no one bothered to call my wife on Monday, I called to see if the van was still available. Butler confirmed that the van was still being worked on, so we requested an update on Tuesday. On Tuesday night, a salesman (Mike?) finally called and asked if we were still interested. I confirmed and asked if someone would still meet my wife at her office the next day. He said he would check with Larry, but seemed audibly unenthused about the idea. At 4pm on Wednesday(!), I finally lost my patience and I reached back to Cassie for help. She said the van was being worked on and that the delay was due to a couple of Honda parts that had to be ordered, which sounded reasonable. She promised to contact us ?as soon as we have these changed.? The salesman also called after dinner and explained that a rear axle needed to be replaced and that it should be ready to drive the next day. Early Thursday morning, my wife called to schedule a test drive and was informed that THE MINIVAN HAD BEEN SOLD THE PREVIOUS EVENING. I am not making this up. For the record, we never saw the van in person and we cannot confirm it ever existed. We ended up buying a newer, painfully more expensive Honda Odyssey and we now view the Butler Nissan fiasco as one of life?s valuable learning experiences. Take from it what you will. If you decide to give Butler a chance, I hope your experience is significantly better.

One and Done Customer

by from Fisher, Indiana |

The car was a trade-in by another customer 2 weeks earlier. The management team did not want to put any money into the vehicle or even put the Butler Nissan logo into the car or post any auto warranty paperwork in the window of the car. They just rolled the car out onto the lot as-is. They had the car for 2 weeks, posted the car on Auto trader using a factor photo not a real photo of the car. They did not have the car serviced, oil change or even inspected for driving safety and did not even clean or even vacuum the vehicle out. Now that the weather has warmed up above zero degrees outside and I can really go over the vehicle. I have found major body damage, a headlight is being held in by the power cable because both the mounting brackets are broke, major damage to the front bump that was hidden by a car bra. The inside of the car had trash, food, soft drink spilled all over the seats, carpet and headliner. I would be embarrassed to show or even sale a customer a car in that condition. One and Done.....I will never go back to this dealership for anything

Good dearler, high efficiency works.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The dealer in Butler Nissan is very nice and helpful. Title paperwork is very fast. I love my car.

Used Car Search

by from Greenwood, IN |

Butler was very responsive and did an excellent job of follow-up. I would definitely use them again

look without pressure

by from noblesville, IN |

Bought a nissan altima 2012 on 5-20-2013. Thought it would be another dreadful experience with salesman flying around like vultures. Just the opposite. They let me browse and asked me the basic questions to see what I was looking for. Found a car at a fair price. Salesman(Tony) was very pleasant to deal with. He used to work in the hospitality industry and treats customers with courtesy and respect. Mr. Butler you are lucky to have a guy like him.

Exactly what I was afraid of buying a used car.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was nervous going to buy a new car, and Butler Nissan has brought all of those fears to life over the last 9 months. They sold me a car with a myriad of issues and when I called the service department to get those issues remedied, I was met with skepticism. Other times was blatantly ignored and left on my own. The final straw was when my push button start stopped working. I called about a week before it finally died. It had been giving me issues for about a week so I called Butler Nissan Service. First of all, Brianne the receptionist was unwilling to help me get into contact with anybody. She literally would not transfer my call. She then claimed the phones for the entire nissan dealership were down and that I should leave a message, and someone would get back with me. It would suffice to say that never happened. When my car would finally not start at all, i called again, only to me bet with the same "Phone down; leave a message" story. I found a few nissan employees I had emailed throughout the buying process and was met with the same silence. This place is like a used car lot in the desert where the salesmen reek of bad cologne and wears bright flannel blazers. Buyer Beware; Butler Nissan is only one step short of being a scam.

Mini deal

by from Muncie, In. |

My experience was good until the tinting was ruined while removing the sticker from one window. I had a problem resolving the issue until I spoke with the Butler COO. He resolved the problem immediately and sent a check for adequate repair at our out of town location.

One of the best buying experiences

by from Noblesville, IN |

I've bought my fair share of cars and Butler Nissan was one of the best experiences I've had. Very friendly staff helped me find a great van for my family. They let me test drive vehicle over night which I appreciated. Sales rep Brandon was new, but good. Finance woman, Carole was top notch. Both were very friendly, honest, and helpful. I would recommend to family/friends in a heartbeat. I would say if you shop around (which I did) they will both compete well with other dealers, and be the least pushy of who you work with.

Excellent Customer Service & Helpful Staff

by from Fishers, IN |

Staff is super friendly and helpful. Good selection of cars.