Singh Auto World

2001 Hanover Ave, Allentown, PA 18109

Come See The Difference

Great Car, Great Value, Great Salesman

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Recently purchased a pre-owned car for my son's 16th birthday. Vince was an excellent salesman.... easy to work with, knowledgeable, helpful, trustworthy, and he did not impart the uncomfortable pressure usually felt when pursuing a vehicle through a pre-owned dealership. He treated my son like his own. My oldest son will certainly return to Singh to purchase a car through Vince when he comes home from college.

Decent Place...

by from Bethlehem,Pa |

It was a decent place to buy a used car. As also make sure you have a mechanic look at a car before buying. I got a nice car a little pricey, they had good customer service but at the end of the day they're there to make money and that's how it runs

Bought 4 cars from them, have never disappointed!

by from Coplay, PA |

Never liked buying from used car dealers, but cautiously checked them out for my first car when their price was pretty decent, compared to other private sales and dealers. From that first experience, have since bought 4 cars from them (actually 3 myself, helped my brother buy one too, and he was also happy with the service and deal). Why did I keep going back? Really good deals; No pressure-selling; Service always great (found several minor problems that weren't readily noticeable with first car after examining it next day, called them, they had me bring it in, got the parts, and repaired everything perfectly same day, no questions, no charge); and very upfront and informative about good or bad things about particular cars. Frankly, they struck me as being like salesmen in the good old days--honest people you felt comfortable with and could trust--which is not what you always see with car dealers. I just bought my last car for my wife from them a couple of weeks ago, happy with the deal and the car, will probably back there when I need my next one.

Great buyer experience & service!

by from Allentown, PA 18103 |

Pleasant Surprise! I've been thinking about getting a 'newer' used car and looked at a lot of car lots, usually it's the same ol, same old. But at Singh - I was pleasantly surprised! Not only was I greeted non-pressure but they were sooo helpful.! Made me feel at ease and offered help, options, etc. I bought my car in January and have since had it back for service... It's quick, thorough. I'm sooo happy with my car!

Good deals... not so good people

by from Hartford, CT |

I bought my car here last year and I was super excited to get it as it was my dream car. Low miles, great shape, good price. Little did I know that they lied about a noise the car was making... it actually had a cracked motor mount, didn't mention that at all. Next lie I found was they told me the car could hold up to 6 cds... it can't. Also they told me that would send a manual for the car they never did and they refused to answer my calls after the third time I inquired about it. The car is still great but I was dissapointed at the service.