American Auto

736 W. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA 92833

Used 888-496-8473

Integrity and selection...

by from Long Beach, Ca |

I wholeheartedly recommend American Auto, they have a large selection and they treat customers right. I bought a used Equinox and it had a few issues that I pointed out. They promised to fix the problems and they did. They even gave me a loaner car while they made the repairs although it did take a while. (Thanks Alan and Mark!) If you're looking for a used vehicle give them a shot, they'll treat you right. Ask for Omar!

Bought Two Vehicles At American

by from Woodland Hills,California |

My wife & i purchased a Used Range Rover Sport there a year ago,not only was the vehicle impecably clean the mileage was low & they got me into an excellent loan with a very reputable lender & it's helped my credit score so much to the point where we returned last week & purchased a used Mercedes S-Class which once again was impecabbly clean with very low miles.Mo & Adam are very nice guys & i'd recommend American Auto to anyone!

No Deals at this Dealership

by from Los Angeles, CA |

BOTTOM LINE: They just play people and wait for them to invest their time and emotion into a car. Then they demand either the asking price or a higher price. If you question anything, they simply dismiss you with "have a nice day" and wait for their next victim (or for you to cave). Their business plan all hinges on this one phrase near the bottom of their car ads: "SALE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE". Look for it in the ad and know that they're going to invoke that once you're interested in a car. At first I wondered how these guys can stay in business doing this. But when you think about it, it's actually a pretty sweet deal for them. They don't have to hire any real salesmen - because they don't have to do any real selling. They don't have to negotiate. They don't have to provide any customer service.They just have to buy the car at auction, fix the obvious stuff and then sit back and wait for people that either don't know, or don't care, that they're being ripped off. (And there are obviously plenty of those people. They've given 5 star reviews here and they've made the owners very wealthy.) I emailed American Auto a copy of my Yelp review stating that I want to make sure that the facts are accurate before I post it and asked them to please email me with any corrections. There was no response. Then, after I posted the review, Mark the manager called me and said that he was going to make it right and that I would hear from him the following day. Never heard back from him. Thankfully, scam operations like this are being exposed as more and more people turn to reviews on the internet. They simply won't be able to get away with it for too much longer.

Best Car Dealership with Great Customer Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I highly recommend this dealership, I just bought this Range Rover Sport. The Sales Reps Manny and Mark did everything to help me get this car; they were fast, friendly, helpfull and most important got me the best deal for the car. This car drives like new, I feel like am in a sports car.

unprofessional and very poor service

by from huntington beach |

I called and spoke to the sales guy and it didn't seem to me like he wanted to sell the 2005 Ford F150 he was advertising. I didn't feel like he was honest either but I really wanted the truck. The price was fair too. After explaining to him that I had a sick child and wanted him to start the application ove rhte phone he was hesitant, maybe because he just didn't care. I told him my exact credit score, my work history, and my address and I told him I could prove all of it. So finally he did his job and set up the deal. I had my finance rate, my payment, and all I had to do is drive to Fullerton 25 miles away to sign the paperwork. I of course had to keep calling him to move the deal along. So I called and he wasn't available but another guy said to come on down! So I took my sick daughter and drove down there. I figured I'd better double check and make sure this shady outfit was ready for me so I called one more time about 5 miles from the dealer ship. And guess what? The general manager got on the phone and said sorry they accidently sold the truck underneath me. I had no words for this clown and hung up. I was glad I didn't buy it because after I ran the carfax and it disclosed the truck was in an accident late in 2012 and it was sold at an auction. No thanks america auto

Good dealer but not the best sales team

by from Lemoore CA |

I just purchased a Bmw M3 covertible and it is awesome! The sales team was ok but they hardly know a thing about bmw and they couldn't provide maintenance information about the vehicle. They also won't go down on the price of the car, and put on expensive and in my case used wheels to keep the price higher. They say it is listed on the ads but double check to be sure. I just purchased the car because it is hard to find but I will be re-financing.

2005 RX8

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

I got a 2005 RX8 from here! It's great condition with great price! Also the both Interior and Exterior are perfect! no dents no scar on the car.

good experience

by from Placentia, CA |

I test drove a used Saturn Sky. The salesman was very helpful and friendly. I recommend this dealer if you're looking for a used car.