Knudtsen Chevrolet Co.

1900 E. Polston Ave., Post Falls, ID 83854

Used 800-763-1229

Great experience

by from Priest River, Idaho |

I just wanted to take a minute and say what a pleasure it was to work with the staff at Knudtsen in Post Falls. they were helpful, friendly and did not presure me in any way. I will not buy another car from anyone else.

July 5, 2013

Thank you Sharon! We appreciate your kind words about us, have fun in your new Chevrolet!

New Malibu

by from Post falls,I'd |

I was shopping all make and models. So I stopped at Knudtsen Chevrolet to look at a new Malibu. The salesman I ran into was Ray Ammari we was very nice older man.who listen to me my needs and wants and didn't push me into anything I didn't need or want. I will recommend RAy and Knudtsen to all my friends and family next time there looking for a new or used cars. Ryan

October 3, 2012

Thanks for your great review Ryan. We appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to earn your business!

Terrible Service

by from cda, ID |

Service was terrible. Sales Manager used profanities. Completed unauthorized repairs well above price quoted.

June 14, 2012

We are concerned about your experience with our Service Department, who is nationally recognized as a top tier Chevrolet Certified Service Center and is regularly awarded for their exceptional Customer Service and promoted by Chevrolet and GM to other dealers as a ?Service Department to emulate?. Since joining Cars.com recently, we just found out about your review and would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experience and with your help, correct our shortcomings. Would you please contact our Service Manager at your convenience, so we may take the right steps to ensure your concerns are properly addressed?

Very good customer service

by from Spokane Valley,WA |

Really enjoyed the staff at this dealership. Good mix of friendly and professional. The pricing was fair right from the start. Some other dealerships have the marked prices so high that it is an insult to the buyer.

no-nonsense

by from Alaska |

I truly enjoyed doing business with Knudtsen Chevrolet. By the time I concluded an extensive search for the perfect vehicle for our family, I had talked with many dealers. Needless to say, I was exhausted. When I spoke with Knudtsen Chevrolet, they were extremely informative, helpful, personable, and no-nonsense. We enjoy our vehicle and tell friends to do business with Knudtsen Chevrolet.

Found My Avalanche there via Cars.com

by from Spokane |

Purchased Avalanche from them. I lived 26 miles away, so agent picked me up after final deal consummated over the phone. I had previously looked at car and then looked at others. Was an excellent truck that was priced reasonably well. + Extended Warranty. Free Car Wash when servicing vehicle purchased from them.