Thomas Classics

Thomas Classics

2948 South Main Street, Akron, OH 44319

Used 877-242-9603

Exceptional Preowned Automobiles

A Great Place to Buy a Car.

by from Monroe, Michigan |

I found Thomas Classics online using cars.com. I was a first time car buyer and picky to say the least. Before the pictures were even online I called to get the details of the car. My contact was Sam. He was super detailed, quick, and easy to work with. The vehicle I was looking to buy had many options with 20" rims and a JB tuner installed. I wasn't thrilled about either addition. Sam went out of his way to ensure everything was perfect. He switched out the wheels to a more preferable option. On top of that, he tested the car for issues, learned about the JB tuner good enought to teach me, and printed off a manual. Because I was 2.5 hours away, a lot of the negotiating was on the phone. When I decided to go see the car everything went very smoothly. Sam wasn't the typical salesman. There was no harping and trying to convince me the entire time that this was the best car in the universe. He was more of a friend helping me pick the right car. Test drive, tutorial, and paperwork went very well. The car itself was super clean. Every car there is super clean. Shined, waxed, vaccuumed, you name it. No one believes that I bought a 6 year old, used, car. Thomas Classics is the perfect place to buy a car and I will be looking to them again for my next toy.

Thomas Classics responded to this review

January 14, 2015

Thanks for the kind words. That 135 is a bullet! I'm sure you're excited for the spring to see what your 135 is capable of. Please think of us again. Sam

Great buying experience!

by from Columbus, Oh |

We drove up from Columbus and have been looking for 6 months for a vehicle. Sam took amazing care of us, and knew the car inside and out. The car was extremely clean, and was shown one small imperfection right off the bat. The entire process took about 90 minutes which is great for buying a car! Sam knows what he is doing, and loves cars. We couldn't be happier!

Amazing Service

by from Owensboro, KY |

I called about a car and found that the owner knew as much about the model as I did. He was able to get me in a car with less than 1,000 miles on it for $20,000 under MSRP. We put a verbal deal together and he arranged pick up for shipping to KY the next day. We made the deal Thursday and I wired the money on Friday. He had already arranged pick up for Saturday and I received the car just after lunch on Sunday.

Relaxed car buying process

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

My wife and I recently considered a 2012 Corvette we had saw on the Internet at Thomas Classics. We had some skepticism about a "non-manufacturer" type dealer purchase, but after driving up from Pittsburgh and meeting with Chad, our fears were quickly put to rest. Chad took the time to review the cars background with us did so in an informative and care free manner. We were not rushed or pushed through the process and the vehicle was exactly what we had seen on the Internet. We ended up buying the car and would absolutely have no qualms about purchasing another when the time comes. It is nice to be able to make car buying an enjoyable experience. Thank you Chad and continued success to you and Thomas Classics.

Hey nice deal from nice people on a nice car.

by from Erie, Pa. |

Hey nice deal from nice people on a nice car.That was the deal. I'm business in Pennsylvania. I drove to Akron 3hrs to look at the 2010 corvette grand sport that I purchased 5/19/2015. I dont think I ever have to make the drive again..next time i will just ask Thomas Classics to ship the car I am looking at..The full disclosure and EXACT description of their inventory is refreshing. The owner, his sister and sales staff were very friendly. My wife and I were treated with respect and kindness..My trade-in was given fair consideration.The other terms were fair and the car is awesome. Thomas Classics really do have some nice cars and help to make buying them exciting.. Thanks, Rob and Kim Erie, Pennsylvania

Great Experience!!

by from New Palestine IN |

Was searching for an exclusive very rare collectible. Discovered what appeared to be the exact car that I was looking for on their website. Considering myself a perfectionist when it comes to cars, I am always reluctant to accept someone's description as accurate, esp. on a phone call. I spoke to Chad who was very forthcoming w/ details of the vehicle that I was interested in. Made a 580 mile round trip to their showroom. Purchased the car same day and had them ship the car to me just a couple of days later. Very impressed w/ the level of honesty and respect that I received. I never felt as if anything was being misrepresented. Excellent no nonsense approach to selling their vehicles. Highly recommend! If you are searching for that special car contact them -they will not disappoint!

Audi RS5 Purchase from Thomas Classics

by from Chicago, IL |

An RS5 is a very hard car to find so when I started my search I knew it would be nationwide. Sam Moore at Thomas Classics was awesome to deal with, get specifics about, and negotiate with. Top end service and text updates about the process when I was purchasing a car site unseen. If you have your eyes set on a car from here I would highly recommend working on making it work. I usually go the private seller route because I have had bad luck with dealers being dishonest. Thomas Classics is the opposite and they made my car purchase flawless. Will be back to do a search for a Porsche GT3 very soon. Sam mentioned he is able to help me find the right car if not in stock.

Amazing Experience

by from Indiana |

I bought my car without actually seeing it in person. I can't believe I did it, but Sam put me at ease and walked me through the entire process over the phone. He promised me the car would be super clean and exactly as I would want it, and he delivered. It's incredible that you can trust a dealership with a purchase such as this and be satisfied in the end. I'm happy with the rate I was able to get through the dealership and the price and speed of shipping (I got it in a week!). Very happy overall with Thomas Classics and I get to enjoy this beautiful weather with my gorgeous car. Thanks again, Sam!

Excellent

by from Troy, MI |

Thomas Classics is an outstanding dealership. I was very impressed by everyone there, particularity the store manager Sam Moore. Thomas Classics worked with us to locate a hard to find vehicle and have it shipped to us from out of state. We were able to get the financing done through the dealership and the car shipped to MI without ever having to come to the dealership in person. If you are reading this and have any reservations about using Thomas Classics or buying a car from them sight unseen from another state, please done hesitate any longer. Our experience was simply outstanding and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Great cars, knowleable

by from Gates Mills,oh |

Chad went out of his way to make our deal work. He gave us a lot of info. But was not high pressure. He let his cars speak for themselves. I will be doing more business with him as cars are a passion for me. It's hard to find somebody in this business where his inventory is as advertised and works with you to make sure you have what you want and are satisfied.

Perfect buying experience

by from Chagrin Falls, OH |

Perfect buying experience. Straight forward, no hassles or haggling. Best dealer experience I've ever had. Chad and his guys know their cars and will go above and beyond to get things right