Thomas Classics

Thomas Classics

2948 South Main Street, Akron, OH 44319

Used 877-242-9603

Exceptional Preowned Automobiles

A Great Place to Buy a Car.

by from Monroe, Michigan |

I found Thomas Classics online using cars.com. I was a first time car buyer and picky to say the least. Before the pictures were even online I called to get the details of the car. My contact was Sam. He was super detailed, quick, and easy to work with. The vehicle I was looking to buy had many options with 20" rims and a JB tuner installed. I wasn't thrilled about either addition. Sam went out of his way to ensure everything was perfect. He switched out the wheels to a more preferable option. On top of that, he tested the car for issues, learned about the JB tuner good enought to teach me, and printed off a manual. Because I was 2.5 hours away, a lot of the negotiating was on the phone. When I decided to go see the car everything went very smoothly. Sam wasn't the typical salesman. There was no harping and trying to convince me the entire time that this was the best car in the universe. He was more of a friend helping me pick the right car. Test drive, tutorial, and paperwork went very well. The car itself was super clean. Every car there is super clean. Shined, waxed, vaccuumed, you name it. No one believes that I bought a 6 year old, used, car. Thomas Classics is the perfect place to buy a car and I will be looking to them again for my next toy.

January 14, 2015

Thanks for the kind words. That 135 is a bullet! I'm sure you're excited for the spring to see what your 135 is capable of. Please think of us again. Sam

Outstanding customer service

by from Akron, Ohio |

Chad Gano and his staff at Thomas Classics are not just car dealers trying to make a buck. They are enthusiasts that care about their clients as much as the beautiful array of vehicles that they have in their showroom. They also provide numerous services from vehicle customization, detailing, and dyno tuning just to name a few. I will definitely be making future purchases.

our new bmw.

by from Ashtabula Ohio |

This is a great place to find a very nice hard to find high end car. The staff is very nice to work with, (NO PRESSURE) You need to take a look at their cars, before making a deal somewhere else. THANKS SAM.

January 18, 2015

Thanks Drew! Please think of us in the future. You are going to love that 335! Best Regards, Sam

Wish I had found Thomas Classic earlier!

by from Hudson, OH |

I am newly divorced & was dreading the daunting task of car shopping alone. I quickly discovered that all the dealers where the same...The cars were in bad shape, unreasonably priced & the sales pressure was intense! The minute I walked into Thomas Classic - I sensed something different - the people that work there have a passion & knowledge about cars and want to help you find a car that makes sense for your needs. EVERY SINGLE CAR in their show room is ABSOLUTELY SPOTLESS! I thought I was dreaming! I found an amazing BMW SUV - low miles at a reasonable price - what else can you ask for? It's the first used car I ever purchased & it happens to be my favorite car I've ever had. I sent 3 people there last week & from now on, I won't purchase a car anywhere else!!! Trust me - you can feel safe purchasing a vehicle from here - they don't carry any junk & they will exceed your expectations!

Amazing cars & service - will be back!

by from Johnstown, PA |

Found Thomas Classics on cars.com and drove to Akron to test drive 2008 Maserati GranTurismo (mint condition <12k miles). It's as simple as this...found the car, took it for a drive, spoke with Jason who was very knowledgeable and helpful, worked out a trade for my BMW and drove the car home. Smooth process...working with true car guys who have some amazing cars. From financing to title transition to keys in my hand - easiest hassle-free car buying experience I've ever had...and better yet, I drove home one of my top 3 dream cars! Will definitely go back in the near future when it's time to purchase again! Thanks Thomas Classics - Jason, Allison, and Chad!

Great cars,selections,quality and customer service

by from Kalamazoo, Mi |

This is the place if you are looking at a high end toys. Nice selections and awesome quality. Good customer service and not wasting time. All I need to do is drive and enjoy it.Thanks again for making it happen for me.

A+++ Dealer

by from Alliance, Ohio |

Hands down best dealer I have ever worked with. Cars are in amazing shape. Will not find anything under par in that showroom. Guys are down to earth and laid back. They are real car guys not just sales men.

January 19, 2015

Thanks so much for the kind words! Please think of us in the future. Sam

Switzer P800 GT-R

by from Chicago IL |

I have worked in the automotive industry for the past 13 years and as a car enthusiast I have purchased many vehicles both new and used. My experience with Thomas Classics was one of the best I have ever had and they over delivered in all key areas of the car buying process. Located in Chicago IL it was a stretch to purchase a vehicle in Akron OH that I had not seen in person. Thanks to the comprehensive pictures and their willingness to provide background on the vehicle and additional information it was as if I knew the car inside and out before even seeing it. They were fully aware of my needs and willing to make any adjustments to get the deal done. Like most consumers I didn't require the best price but a fair price that was in line with the level of service I expected. They made sure the car was clean and were able to get me in and out of the dealership under 45 minutes which made for a great and quick transaction. I have been thrilled with the car and have recommended others to visit Thomas Classics. The level of service, knowledge, and kindness is hard to find in our business but they more than delivered on each aspect. I work with thousands of dealerships across the country and I would put Thomas Classics up against any one of them. Thanks Jason and Chad for making the car buying experience what it should be....Fun!!

Purchased 2007 GT500

by from DuBois, PA |

My car buying experience at Thomas Classics was exceptional - 10 times better than working with a regular dealership. Due to me being 2.5 hours away, Jason from Thomas Classics and I communicated through email and phone and worked out a deal before I visited their showroom. The car I was buying was exactly as described and there were no surprises. I didn't get the feeling of a salesman trying to sell me a car. These guys are true car nuts and take serious pride in the vehicles they have in their showroom. One look through there and you will see it. When I am in the market for another car, I will be looking here again.

Purchased 2006 Lotus Elise

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I purchased this car sight unseen based entirely on the dealers reputation. Once the care was delivered, it was exactly as the dealer had represented it to me. All aspects of this transaction were smooth and without any problems. I would not hesitate to purchase another car in the future from Thomas Classics.

Great experience from beginning to end.

by from Fort Benning, GA |

Each and every person I came in contact with during my experience with this dealership was fabulous; it is quite obvious that everyone at Thomas Classics shares a passion for luxury/performance vehicles. I believe I talked to everyone there that day from the owner on down - their enthusiasm was unending and contagious. I found my new (to me) 2010 Nissan GT-R through this website, and shortly after I sent an email inquiry I received a phone call from Jason. We discussed some details and I decided to fly up from Georgia for a test drive. Chad, the owner, picked me up himself from the airport and drove me to the dealership. When we arrived, Jason had the car I was coming to look at out and ready to go. We drove around Akron for at least an hour testing out every feature of the car on some interesting back roads - we had a great time. Any question I had was answered, any request I made was met - even moving a number of cars around so I could conduct a novice "inspection" of the vehicle's underside I was interested in on their power-lift. I was made to feel welcome and comfortable at every turn. If you are in the market for any of the cars these guys/gals are selling, Thomas Classics is a great business to consider; their facilities and staff are awesome, you are in for a good car-buying experience. By the way, I love my GT-R!