Thomas Classics

Thomas Classics

2948 South Main Street, Akron, OH 44319

Used 877-242-9603

Exceptional Preowned Automobiles

A dream come true, I have never seen so many sweet

by from Charleston, W.Va. |

As I have told the nice young men at this amazing place of buisness, they sold me my 4th car of the year.

Wow---What a Great Buying Experience!!!

by from Houston, Texas |

It was truly a pleasure to work with Thomas Classics. I had never purchased a car out-of-state before, and am an extremely cautious buyer. Nevertheless, from the very first time I spoke to Chad he gave me great confidence that I was dealing with someone that I could trust and who was looking to build a longer term customer relationship with me rather than just a ?one shot? sale. During every aspect of the transaction he was accessible, responsive and honest. If he told me he would do something he did it, and he was very patient with all my questions and requests. Overall, I cannot imagine a better buying experience and look forward to purchasing many more cars from Thomas Classics. I would highly recommend folks give Thomas Classics a chance to earn their trust and business. I typically do not post feedback, but Thomas Classics earned my favorable comments.

Carrera 4S

by from Orange County, CA |

Chad / Allison / Sam, Thank you for making the purchase of my dream car a reality, it was a pleasure doing business with you. -From what I understand, the purchase of used high end / high qaulity cars are typically done 'sight-unseen', though I did have a business trip nearby, and was able to validate, similar to another review. And similar to my standards, Chad is very meticulus in his auto selection process, which was evidient by the condition of the cars in his showroom. It's nice to find someone who, if he says the car is in mint condition, it actually is. Allison and Sam were also very helpful with respect to the paper work, attention to detail and helping with shipping the car out to California. The car had all manuals / keys, including a CD with all the professional pics of the car, and was very nicley detailed, inside and out. It was very exciting to see the car unloaded from the truck in front of my house, even my wife was impressed and approved, and that's a good thing! Overall, a great buying experience; its always a pleasure dealing with someone who's passion is reflected in the job they do. What a relief, what a car and what service - keep it up Chad, and see you soon! Thx!!!

599 ferrari

by from COLUMBIA SC |

i just bought a 599 ferrari from chad.i have purchased numerous exotics in the past and i have to say this has been my best experience!!most of the time when the dealer has your money it becomes difficult to get them to follow up.this is not the case with chad he followed up to make sure i was happy and he doesn'sell junk very pleased with the car also use earl gibbs for your ppi he is great.I AM VERY VERY HAPPY

Amazing, literally every car there is perfect

by from Indiana, pa |

I was just a bit scared to buy a car site unseen online. After talking to the owner, Chad, I felt that I could trust this dealership. They sent tons of cars out of town to people that have never been in the showroom before. I was about to be another site unseen buyer and was quite comfortable with that decision. I sent the money down and they overnighted my financing paperwork and a return pre paid fed ex.. Then I waited anxiously for my car to arrive. As luck would have it my company had me in cleveland a couple days later. I stopped in unannounced . Holy crap!! No wonder people buy site unseen from here!! I'm serious, everything in the showroom was like new.. I didn't see a ding, dent, scuff, scratch... Nothing. I couldn't find a single car that wasn't in amazing condition. They were all detailed and inside under bright lights and looked like the photos online( the best I've seen).. My car was already on its way to my home in covered transport arranged by Chad. This was the coolest way to buy a car.. No bs no car dealer games. You actually get to talk to the decision maker everytime you call. Very laid back.. We talked for 1/2 hour like old college buddy's.. The staff were in street clothes, like me.. Jeans and sneakers. Only 3 people in the offices and a few in the back cleanup shop and photo studio( very cool). I won't need to come here ever again unless for fun.. I think next time I'll call and ask Chad if the car is perfect, he will give it ro me straight.. No real negotiating necessary, he's to the point. Make a fair offer or just ask for the best price like I did.. This place and experience was so good.. Then I saw my BMW!! Better than I imagined it.. I have never taken the time to write a review of anything online before.. But this was so different and quite frankly a better buying experience than I have ever had and wanted to share it in case there are others like me that want somebody to trust in this business. Found em here.

True "Car Guys"

by from Akron OH |

Very easy to work with. Our salesman, Erik Green, took care of everything. He and Chad got us a better interest rate than our bank offered. The paperwork was all ready on our arrival, just sign and drive. They were honest and up front, and I highly reccomend them. The next time we're in the market for a vehicle, we'll go there first.

Thomas Classics responded to this review

February 15, 2012

Happy Camper, We thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience here. We appreciate the business and look forward to working with you again in the future. It was our pleasure to put you in the vehicle you were looking for. enjoy! Warmest Regards, Chad W. Gano- Pres Erik Green- GM

BMW 5 Series

by from Hartville, Ohio |

Erik Green did a phenomenal job helping me choose my BMW and I love this car. These guys are great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Great experiance

by from Green OH |

Very clean cars with no pressure sales. All staff extreamly pleasant to work with.

great experience!

by from medina, oh |

usually buying a car is a frustrating experience, to say the least. not so at thomas classics! the friendly, honest sales staff was a pleasure to work with and i actually look forward to going there again. i recommend them to everyone!

The right way to buy a car!

by from NYC via Akron, OH |

I've been buying cars from Chad at Thomas Classics for over 10 years and wouldn't even consider buying elsewhere. I stopped in NEVER expecting they'd have a car I could afford. 45 minutes later, I walked out with my first BMW! From Escalades to Audi's, Hummers to Mercedes I've loved each of them...and will continue loving the next one I buy! (Chad, need and '08 X5 soon)