2948 South Main Street, Akron, OH 44319

Used 877-242-9603

Exceptional Preowned Automobiles

2007 jeep srt8

by from Mogadore ohio |

Excellent service very Helpful in my used car experience. Very knowledgeable in the industry. Best around hands down

best of the best

by from ohio |

If your looking for the car of your dreams this is the place to go. These guys know their cars. Will be my dealer of choice from now on. Great car and a great price!!! Thanks Thomas Classics!

3 Great Purchased so far and hopefully lots more!!

by from Akron, ohio |

I do not know where to begin. I have purchased my last 3 Jeeps from Thomas Classics and I couldn't be any happier. From the first phone call I could tell this was the place for me. No games, no smooth talk, just honest precise information without all the "car dealer" hassles. I did not know that buying a car could be this easy and stress free. They cars are amazing. I think every single car in the showroom was mint condition. I didnt have to haggle to get a fair price. And... I was in and out in less than one hour. Initially I was worried that they might not carry cars in my price range, I was surprised that there were lots to choose from. All my friends think I buy new cars, they look and smell new....the only person that knows my cars arent new, is me. I saved so much $$. thanks to Chad for making this so stress free. I will not consider buying elsewhere. This is my dealer!

The way to buy

by from Tampa, FL |

Great facility and great inventory. Chad gets it and makes the process easy. If you're looking for a car - especially a preformance / high end one - you need to talk to him. He is straight and no BS and gets the job done. I will trade this car back to him when I am looking for another one ( likely within 6 months ).

C6 Z06

by from Sweden |

My friend and I travel from Sweden to buy my dreamcar C6 Z06 at Thomas Classics and we was so satisfied with everything. Thankyou Chad and Allison, really great doing buisness with you. Best regards Rickard and Mats from Sweden

Great dealership, great prices, great people

by from Akron |

No Jedi mind tricks, just like buying a car should be. I love my Aston Martin, thank you Matt you saved me a fortune.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Akron, Ohio |

The words "honest" and "Trustworthy" aren't usually associated with buying a pre-owned vehicle. You won't have that feeling buying here. Chad made something I dread, actually enjoyable. Fantastic support staff too. They even offer an appraisal service for your older or classic cars. I bought a Mercedes, had a guy out to my house to appraise me old Chevy the next day!! I will never buy a vehicle any where else. Thanks Chad, Erik, Allison, and Matt!!!

No Hassle, Easy Process

by from Mentor, Ohio |

I absolutely loved my experience at Thomas Classics. Chad, Erik, and Allison were just wonderful to work with. The were upfront about the whole process of buying, and the car was everything they said it would be. I would certainly recommend Thomas Classics to my friends. Thanks guys!

Thomas Classics responded to this review

February 15, 2012

GloriaG, Thank you so much for the kind words. It is our pleasure to put you in the vehicle of your dreams. We would love to have you return with us in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle! Chad Gano- Pres. & Erik Green- GM

by from columbus, oh |

excellent dealership. no b.s. approach, fair trade for my old car. let me do the thinking rather than "pushing" a particular model. will deal with them again.

Thomas Classics responded to this review

August 22, 2011

Thank you so much for the rating, It is greatly appreciated. We hope to see more of our clients use this tool to tell everyone about their experience at our Dealership. We look forward to doing business with you again.