Thomas Classics

Used 877-242-9603

Exceptional Preowned Automobiles

Porsche Cayman

by from Jarrettsville MD |

I recently bought a 2011 Porsche Cayman from Thomas Classics and all I can say is WOW. I've been looking for this car for awhile and Thomas Classics had the one for me. I contacted Thomas Classics and dealt directly with Chad. I ended up buying the Cayman sight unseen and had it shipped directly to my house in Maryland. I was going off the incredible photos they had on the website and Chad's word about the condition. He told me it was perfect like a new Porsche and he was right. We worked out a deal for the Cayman and also him taking my trade of my BMW Z3. Once again, I do want to thank Chad and his team for making this a very easy transaction and keeping me informed the entire way. I highly recommend Thomas Classics to anyone looking for an awesome car. I can't wait until he sells me my next one; hopefully he stills has the Ferrari.

2006 1 of 200 Dodge Viper

by from Chicago, il |

I have wanted the poster "blue and white viper" since I was in middle school. I have had many vettes since I had this poster, but felt empty. I finally was in the financial position to be able to buy my dream car, but the newer version, not the 90's one. I did some internet research and found my car at this random dealer in Ohio. I looked at the ad...7k miles...one owner...clean carfax...what do I have to lose? I called up, said Im interested, heres what I'm putting down, I already submitted a credit app, where do we go from here? Chad took care of me that Wednesday. I made plans Thursday to come get the car, and on Friday by noon I was there, looking at my childhood dream car poster in real life. The car is perfect! Ive put on 1k miles in just under a month. Chad made everything easy and truly wished I lived closer to his dealership because I know when its time to buy my next rare/exotic car I will turn to him. LOVE the car, super clean facilities, unreal photos taken and given to me. Just an amazing experience that I have ZERO regrets from. For all those in question, supercars/rare cars do break, its a fact. I have auto-x'ed and road raced my car three times before submitting this review, not because I was worried but because I wanted to say this car is ASTOUNDING, ZERO HICCUPS. Thank you Chad and team. I can seriously die a happy man because of this purchase.

Excellent Experiance

by from Columbus, Ohio |

We drove two hours to visit Thomas Classics after my husband had an excellent conversation with Allison on the phone about the car we had seen online. It was probably the best car buying process i have been through. No pressure! I looked over every inch of the car in my own time, no one tried to distract me to look at anything else. I took it on a drive with no "backseat" commentary. Though neither of those things were necessary. The car was exactly as described and in excellent condition. I actually felt so comfortable with Chad and his expertice that i talked through all my thoughts i had been having on the type/ year of car i was looking at. Then what service plan/ maintenance i should consider. I walked away not only with a car that i am proud to own but with so much more knowledge then i had before.

40th Birthday Surprise!! - 2012 Porsche Spyder

by from Akron, Ohio |

I want to thank Sam for helping me from beginning to end to provide my husband with the best 40th bday surprise he could ever think of!! When looking through their online inventory, it did not appear that they had what I was looking for BUT, since we had previously purchased four cars from Thomas Classics over the past several years and have been VERY happy, I wanted to give them the chance to find what I was looking for even though they had cars elsewhere locally that I could have easily went and purchased. I went in with a list of my specifics and why I was looking for those things, based on comments my husband has made in the past...it can be very difficult to purchase a car for someone else...with those things in mind and his in-depth knowledge of the cars, he pointed me in the right direction. My 13 year-old son was in LOVE with the car instantly an KNEW it was perfect for his dad!! There was NEVER a feeling of pressure or sales tactics...they don't need to...the cars, the prices and their condition speak for themselves!! We got all the paperwork complete, and a plan in place. Sam drove about 15-20 minutes to bring the car to a location where I knew I could surprise my husband. We texted often to make sure everything went as planned and when I walked my husband out of the store we were in, there it was, HIS new (practically as it is a 2012 with 1250 miles on it) Porsche Boxster Spyder sitting in the parking lot with a bow on it...delicately put into place by Sam before he hid around the corner to allow the surprise to unfold! My husband drove the car back to our house with Sam in the passenger seat telling him ALL about it. I can not tell you enough what a great experience it was all the way around. They truly are a company that treats their customers RIGHT and EARNS lifelong customers! Thank You!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Green, Ohio |

I don't often write reviews, but I felt compelled to after my visit to Thomas Classics. My husband and I have purchased many cars over the years and no experience holds up to that of Thomas Classics'. Every person you speak with seems to have a great appreciation for their inventory and pride in what they have to offer. You are treated as a person and not with high pressure sales tactics. Most important, the cars are immaculate! There is no bait and switch when it comes to what is promised--clean cars in the best condition. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Everything should be this easy!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

This is the first time I have ever taken the time to write a review of a Dealer. My buying experience at Thomas Classics was so much different from any I have had before, I felt compelled to share it. I buy lots of cars, it has been a hobby/addiction of mine for years. I have become accustomed to the dog and pony show put on at most dealers. The games, the hassles and the headaches. I cant even count how many times I have traveled to see cars that were inaccurately described. This time was completely opposite of that. This dealership knows what "mint condition" actually means! On my first call, I had a good feeling about this dealer. I got Allison(the owners sister) on the phone and she was a breath of fresh air. She answered all my questions and was very straight forward. She explained to me that they only bought the cream of the crop and that Chad inspected nearly every car they have himself. She went on to tell me that they sell lots of cars to people out of state "site unseen". That sounded a bit crazy to me....until I made the drive there. My wife and I spent 2 hours there walking around like kids in a candy store. I didn't see a ding, curbed wheel or scratch in the entire showroom. After being there, I'm confident in saying that I probably will never travel to see a car again. I would have taken any one of the cars home to my garage...and I am picky. I now see why people buy from there without ever seeing the car until the transport drops it off in their driveway. Next time, I will simply call and ask Allison to send me my new car. The paperwork and financing took about 25 minutes from start to finish. I was never passed off to another person at any time. Allison handled my call, the sale, the financing, the paperwork, everything! I was never pitched on lifetime rustproofing or any other BS stuff dealers push on you. I got a great rate, even better than my credit union back home. This is a boutique type experience. One on one interaction without the games. Straight answers, outstanding service and amazing inventory you just cant get at big dealers. I never felt pressured or rushed at any point. I asked for the best price, she gave me the numbers, I found them to be very competitive, did some paperwork and I was done. We could have been in and out of there in a 1/2 hour, only my addiction to cars kept me there longer. We were able to meet the entire team while we were there, they are honest, respectful people. My wife, who normally hates going with me to dealerships asked Allison if she would mind finding her an Edge Limited when her lease is up. Although most of the cars are high end, she was eager to help us with any kind of car we need. (They know who the previous owner was on just about every car in there) Since my purchase, I have called several times(they are helping me with aftermarket upgrades) and every time I call, I get the same person, they call me by name when answering, Chad, the owner, is there everyday. Even after the sale they have bent over backwards helping me with small details and upgrades I am doing. This is a very cool place to buy a car. The cars are immaculate, the service and people are even better. It was so nice to see folks run a business the way I run mine, with integrity....that's not so easy to find these days, especially in the car business. Thanks guys, we will be back soon!!

SWEET SHELBY GT500

by from Vienna, VA |

After a few email and a phone coversation with a hand shake for price.We were on our way to check out this beautiful 2011 GT500. Thomas Classics is over 6 hours for where I live. When we got their I felt like a kid in a candy store to see all the premo used cars under the same roof. Then I saw the GT500. It is every bit as nice a Chad said.There was no pressure from a salesmen. I took my time checked it out. He had the car driven out of the show room. He offered the keys to the Shelby and any other car I wanted to test drive. the test drive was assume no salemen in the side seat trying to sell me the car. the car has more options than were listed also. It has the SVT Track Package with 20" wheels on the rear. They were great to my family (children) as well concidering all the chreey cars in the showroom. I wil be doing business again with Thomas Classics. Maybe next time I'll have the car shipped and save 16 hours. Thanks again for one beautiful and fun car.

A dream come true, I have never seen so many sweet

by from Charleston, W.Va. |

As I have told the nice young men at this amazing place of buisness, they sold me my 4th car of the year.

Wow---What a Great Buying Experience!!!

by from Houston, Texas |

It was truly a pleasure to work with Thomas Classics. I had never purchased a car out-of-state before, and am an extremely cautious buyer. Nevertheless, from the very first time I spoke to Chad he gave me great confidence that I was dealing with someone that I could trust and who was looking to build a longer term customer relationship with me rather than just a ?one shot? sale. During every aspect of the transaction he was accessible, responsive and honest. If he told me he would do something he did it, and he was very patient with all my questions and requests. Overall, I cannot imagine a better buying experience and look forward to purchasing many more cars from Thomas Classics. I would highly recommend folks give Thomas Classics a chance to earn their trust and business. I typically do not post feedback, but Thomas Classics earned my favorable comments.

Carrera 4S

by from Orange County, CA |

Chad / Allison / Sam, Thank you for making the purchase of my dream car a reality, it was a pleasure doing business with you. -From what I understand, the purchase of used high end / high qaulity cars are typically done 'sight-unseen', though I did have a business trip nearby, and was able to validate, similar to another review. And similar to my standards, Chad is very meticulus in his auto selection process, which was evidient by the condition of the cars in his showroom. It's nice to find someone who, if he says the car is in mint condition, it actually is. Allison and Sam were also very helpful with respect to the paper work, attention to detail and helping with shipping the car out to California. The car had all manuals / keys, including a CD with all the professional pics of the car, and was very nicley detailed, inside and out. It was very exciting to see the car unloaded from the truck in front of my house, even my wife was impressed and approved, and that's a good thing! Overall, a great buying experience; its always a pleasure dealing with someone who's passion is reflected in the job they do. What a relief, what a car and what service - keep it up Chad, and see you soon! Thx!!!