2948 South Main Street, Akron, OH 44319

Used 877-242-9603

Exceptional Preowned Automobiles

Great dealership, great prices, great people

by from Akron |

No Jedi mind tricks, just like buying a car should be. I love my Aston Martin, thank you Matt you saved me a fortune.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Akron, Ohio |

The words "honest" and "Trustworthy" aren't usually associated with buying a pre-owned vehicle. You won't have that feeling buying here. Chad made something I dread, actually enjoyable. Fantastic support staff too. They even offer an appraisal service for your older or classic cars. I bought a Mercedes, had a guy out to my house to appraise me old Chevy the next day!! I will never buy a vehicle any where else. Thanks Chad, Erik, Allison, and Matt!!!

No Hassle, Easy Process

by from Mentor, Ohio |

I absolutely loved my experience at Thomas Classics. Chad, Erik, and Allison were just wonderful to work with. The were upfront about the whole process of buying, and the car was everything they said it would be. I would certainly recommend Thomas Classics to my friends. Thanks guys!

Thomas Classics responded to this review

February 15, 2012

GloriaG, Thank you so much for the kind words. It is our pleasure to put you in the vehicle of your dreams. We would love to have you return with us in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle! Chad Gano- Pres. & Erik Green- GM

by from columbus, oh |

excellent dealership. no b.s. approach, fair trade for my old car. let me do the thinking rather than "pushing" a particular model. will deal with them again.

Thomas Classics responded to this review

August 22, 2011

Thank you so much for the rating, It is greatly appreciated. We hope to see more of our clients use this tool to tell everyone about their experience at our Dealership. We look forward to doing business with you again.