D.F. Auto Sales

(5.0) 3 Reviews

6201 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80221

Used 303-427-9490

Well worth the drive from pueblo

by from Pueblo colorado |

We saw the ad on line for the car we wanted to purchase. We called and arranged a time to drive to Denver to see it. They were all very courteous and very friendly to both my wife and I. We took the car for a drive. We are still negotiating on the purchase due to price and some repairs. But plan on returning this week to hopefully close the transaction. We want to purchase the car for a gift to my wife on our 40th wedding anniversary .

nice to know there are folks like this !!!!!!!

by from westminster co |

well 1st off . The sales man was so nice and helpful. they stay open late for me and made me feel at home .{THANK YOU FOR THE ICE CREAM ] if you are looking for a car go see robert and adam tell them joe markus sent you ...oh and if you are looking for any car they can get it ..

Great experience.

by from Aurora, CO |

Very small dealership, but they were very quick to accomodate. The car that I was looking at was sold and the representative, Braden that I was working with tried to contact me to let me know but was unable to reach us. I was very greatfu for that because they had 2 other cars which met our requirements and we wound up buying one of them. It was actually better than the one that we were going to look at. The whole experience was quick and we wound up with a great car.