Mills Automotive Center

Service 888-683-3089

World Class Customer Service

Best Offer

by from Marshall MN |

I haven't bought a new vehicle in over 25 years. Rolf was very patient and informative. He was wiling to match offers and actually had given me the best offer on a newer vehicle overall. He also gave me the best offer for my trade ins. He went over all the new features (and there was a lot!) and was willing to answer questions, even after the sale, about how to work those features. There was no pressure to buy but a willingness to be available if I had any questions. All the staff at Mills's were wonderful to talk to and available to help. I absolutely LOVE my new RAV4!

December 2, 2014

Thank you for being our customer and for taking the time to give us a review! We are grateful for your business and we look forward to assisting you anytime on your driving needs!

Great Service

by from Granite Falls, MN |

We recently bought a new Murano from Lon Holien. We told him what we were looking for and he took the time to find exactly what we wanted. He was very easy to work with and offered us a good deal. We are pleased with our decision to buy at Mills and will be returning.

December 3, 2014

Thank you Gene & JoAnn for choosing Mills Auto Center! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you on your future driving needs!

Rolf Rassmusen, Salesperson

by from Cokato, MN |

We really enjoyed working with Rolf in buying a used vehicle. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and patient, It was such a pleasure to work with a salesman who is not pushy.

November 4, 2014

Thank you for choosing Mills, Lonnie & Deb, we appreciate your business!

excellent experience

by from Sunburg, MN |

It was a positive experience to deal with Lon in sales and Kelly in finance. Very pleasant and professional people. Offering to help if any questions now & in the future.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for your business and for being our customer! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we look forward to assisting you on any of your future driving needs!

Great Service

by from Willmar, MN |

We recently purchased a Camry from Rolf Rasmussen and were very happy with the service provided. We test drove several vehicles and kept coming back to the Camry. It handles well, is very quiet and comfortable and gets good mileage. Rolf was thorough in explaining the new technology in the car and showing us how everything works. We were very satisfied with the entire experience and love our Camry!

October 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing Mills! We wish you many miles of safe and happy driving, Kathy!

Great experience!

by from Willmar, MN |

Just bought a Camry from Rolf Rasmussen and absolutely love it! We test drove several different vehicles and kept coming back to the Camry. It handles well, is very quiet and gets good mileage. Rolf was very helpful explaining all the new technology to us and showing us how everything works. We had a great experience!

October 9, 2014

Absolutely Amazing

by from St Paul, MN |

Absolutely wonderful! From start to finish, the whole process with Mills was phenomenal. Robert, and the rest of the staff, were truly wonderful and helped me to feel more at ease in what is usually a stressful situation. They care about their clients so much. I was pleasantly surprised to receive follow up emails and phone calls from them making sure that I was 100% satisfied with my purchase, and if they could do anything else to help. Thanks Mills!

October 8, 2014

Thank you for choosing Mills! We are happy to hear that everything went so well!

Good Experience in purchasing a Nissan Murano

by from Willmar MN area |

Great experience buying a used Murano from Robert at Mills Automotive Center in Willmar, MN. He took the time to show us different vehicles and test drive them. Very helpful and knowledgeable. We felt he was very fair on pricing and treated us well.

August 7, 2014

Thank you for being our customer, Bill! We are so happy to hear about your experience and we look forward to assisting you on all of your future driving needs!

Great Sales Experience

by from New London, Minnesota 56273 |

I came in on a Saturday July 12, 2014 looking for a new vehicle. Not sure what I wanted, sales person Rolf Rasmussen was very helpful showing me three different vehicles and all of the features. The Buick Verano had the best sitting comfort and style and looks and the price was good. Rolf spent a lot of quality time going over all of the features. I road tested a Verano and decided it was the vehicle for me. Thank -you Rolf very much for the five star service. Jeanne L. Poe.

July 24, 2014

Hi Jeanne! Thank you for choosing Mills Auto Center! We are so happy to hear you found the right vehicle and that Rolf was able to assist you. We wish you many miles of safe and happy driving in your new Buick Verano and look forward to seeing you on any of your future driving needs!

Wonderful, pleasant, helpful service.

by from Montevideo, MN |

I recently purchased a 2014 Highland from Mills Toyota of Willmar, MN. I would recommend this dealership to anyone as I was greatly pleased at the pleasant, courteous, helpful service that I received at all times. The salesman helping me was Rolf Rasmussen and he could not have been more professional with his help in finding a new Highlander for me. Marion Mitlyng, Montevideo, MN

June 11, 2014

Thank you for being our customer, Marion! We wish you many miles of safe and happy driving!

Fantastic staff made my decision to buy easy

by from Big Stone City, Sd |

I was so impressed with the dealership and the staff when I came on Friday to buy my car, that I drove over the following Tuesday and bought another Prius. My sales person, Rolf, was amazing as was Pamela who appraised my trade vehicle. Rick (I think was his name) made the financial transaction quick and painless. I would give my experience with Mills Auto Center a hearty two thumbs up.

May 14, 2014

Hi Patricia! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for choosing Mills! Reading your kind words warms all of our hearts at Mills Auto Center! We wish you many miles of safe and happy driving in your new cars!