Carolina Motors 378

4880 Sunset Boulevard, Lexington, SC 29072

Used 877-266-8914 Used 877-266-8914

Certified used cars and trucks lexington columbia sc

Nice, easy, and low preassure

by from Lexington sc |

Have bought two vehicles here. Folks are alway knowlablle, friendly, and very willing to listen to my needs. There was no preassuring, no up.sell, just a simple 'here's what I need, and , here's what what we have. '. A happy , low stress deal all around.

January 3, 2016

Thanks again for deal #2 ! We are looking forward to deal # 3 in the future! Your friends, John & James

Amazing place to buy a car!

by from Lexington sc |

John did an excellent job helping me with my car and the deal was amazing! Would definitely come back to Carolina Motors.

January 26, 2016

Thanks Phil! It was nice meeting you and your wife and I'm sure the Nissan will give you many years of dependable driving !!!! Yours truly, John

Absolutely Awesome Experience!!!

by from Irmo, South Carolina |

For years I have been a believer in purchasing vehicles at manufacturer car dealers. I received a recommendation to give Carolina Motors in Lexington a try.....what.....we ended up purchasing 2 cars!! The entire process from beginning to end was a no stress process with excellent customer service. No haggling, no frustrations and low blood pressure. Anyone looking for a vehicle needs to visit Carolina Motors before making the final decision.

January 26, 2016

Thank for your kind words Hal! You and your wife were a pleasure to deal with and Im glad we took time to make sure that both car purchases were the right fit, and the right budget for your family! Please stop by and say hi anytime you are on our side of town! Your friend, James

BMW 335i - buyer from MD

by from Frederick MD |

I worked and ran a dealership in MD for 12 years. I called John and James a couple of times prior to spending money to fly 4 hrs to pick up a car. Feels very good to purchase a vehicle from a sales as well as a mechanic, with a great amount of experience. Great service and felt Very comfortable doing a transaction with this team. They picked me up at the airport and went through the car with them, in and out, no strings attached, Would absolutely recommend! Val

January 23, 2016

It was a pleasure to get to know you Mr Milongo,if you need anything in the future you know you can call.Thank you for your busines.

Mustang man

by from Columbia SC |

Great group of guys to do business with, very honest and straight forward

December 21, 2015

It was so cool meeting you and John and I really enjoyed being able to sell you the vehicle that worked for you . I hope in the future you will keep in touch and let us know if you have anymore automotive needs . Hope you're having a great week! James

Good experience

by from Columbia, SC |

John and James did a great job getting my new car and helping us with getting it financed. I have been sending all my friends to Carolina motors! Thanks again!

December 21, 2015

Thanks Ben, you're great young man and I am looking forward to doing business in the future! John

2002 t bird convertible

by from columbia sc |

Thank you so much James. This has been the best buying experience and I'm planning to get my next car from there (jeep for my daughter's graduation).James was very pleasant and informative about my vehicle. He has gone above and beyond even now and I've had my car over a week. I'll see you in a couple years James!

November 4, 2015

I'm so glad we had a car that you guys fell in love with! It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband, and thank you for all the kind words, I appreciate it. Sincerely, James

Process Made Easy

by from Camden SC |

I visited Carolina Motors after seeing the truck I was looking for posted on the internet. I had no prior experience with Carolina Motors. I called to arrange to view the truck and they made that available right away. I was shown the truck, given the details and history of vehicle, and test drove truck. There was never any pressure or products being pushed. The truck was exactly what I was looking for. All paperwork was handled very quickly and I was on my way. I met with both Salesman and Owner during the paperwork. Both very nice guys. This is the easiest vehicle transaction I have ever done and I've purchased both new and used vehicles in the past. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a used car/ truck.

June 16, 2015

Thank you so much, I am so glad we all became friends that day! We look forward to helping you and your friends in the future! John & James

Mr. Jack

by from Lexington, SC |

Awesome Dealership !!! They were very, very knowledgeable and listened to may needs and did not pressure me into a rushed decision! Will buy from again!

June 13, 2015

Thank you so much! We are looking forward to helping you in the future! Have a great week!

Good experience and great guys

by from Columbia, SC |

The guys at Carolina Motors are great and made buying my first car (2011 Altima Coupe) very pleasant. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

February 7, 2015

Thanks rodney for choosing our dealership to service your needs. Enjoy your new purchase it was a pleasure meeting you.Feel free to call us anytime.