Phil Long Audi

550 Automotive Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Used 888-243-9955

2015 Audi S4

by from Placitas, NM |

Matt Cooper was excellent! We had a horrible experience with the Audi dealership in Albuquerque, NM (I would definitely NOT recommend them) and we were actually going to switch to BMW. We happen to be driving through Colorado Springs and stop to give Audi a second chance. Matt and the rest of the staff made sure that our experience was positive. I would definitely go back to Phil Long Audi and Matt Cooper!

Ease of Purchase at Phil Long Audi

by from Divide CO |

My salesman took the time to help me choose the perfect Audi for me. The manager made sure that my payments were within my budget and the finance gentleman made sure that my rate was the best possible for my credit score. Overall this car purchase was straight forward and enjoyable.

Great Customer Service!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I purchased my new Audi A-6 a year ago from Phil Long Audi. My salesman, Chris, was exceptional and helpful. I recently brought my car in for a 15,000 mile service and my expectations were exceeded. My wait time was 30 minutes less than expected. My advisor was John who was constantly informing me of the time remaining and was very considerate. I am always impressed that the manager, Vince Cimino always takes the time to visit with me and to make sure that I am satisfied with everything to do with my new Audi. Overall, I am very satisfied with the local Phil Long Audi team. Great job! K. Preisser

Top notch organization with quality people.

by from Kansas |

We have purchased and had our Audis serviced exclusively with Phil Long Audi since 1998. During that time our family has purchased five Audis, most recently an A7. They consistently have provided excellent service. We live about 4 hours away and keep the cars about 10 years, so it is important that we have reliable cars and service. They have been very accommodating by providing new Audis as loaners, even when the car being serviced was out of warranty. Most recently they made the 4 hour drive to deliver the A7 to us. When they needed to keep our S6 overnight, we were on our way out of the country for nearly two weeks, so the loaner sat at the airport. We highly recommended them.

Most Expensive Dealership

by from colorado springs |

Phil long dealerships charge the most doc fees of any dealership which is all profit, shop elsewhere

Great car. Great experience.

by from Denver, CO |

Traded in my A3 for a used A4 avant. Easy negotiation, good deal. Great experience. Love the car.

Phil Long Audi disgusted

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Worst service ever and a complete rip off. I bought my car from value car which is owned by phil long. Within 3 months it started stalling out in the mornings when its cold as well as a check engine light coming on. I brought it into phil long audi to get it looked at. Just asked what was wrong and for anyone who knows VW's(I bought a 2008 GTI) or Audi's its as simple as plugging it into a computer and seeing what code comes up. This is maybe a two minute process. I got a call back saying my purge valve was bad and I may need a new one. In the meantime they said we cleared out the check engine light and if it comes on again then bring it in and we will fix it. So just to be clear they didn't fix the problem and told me just the part is 140 dollars and it can be found much cheaper online. Also labor would be about an hour which is way longer than it takes to replace. Then I was told my oil was filthy and needed to be changed. I clarified my oil was changed literally two weeks ago and the mechanics response was simply "oh." Then I was told my air filter was filthy and that I also replaced myself about two weeks ago. Again the response I got was the same. So to be clear I was told I needed an oil change and air filter replacement which I definitely would of been charged way too much for when I didn't need those things at all. Also they didn't even fix the purge valve they cleared the light and said if it comes back on bring it in. So all they did was try to rip me off and plug in my car and clear a light. I got their and was charged $125 for nothing. My car still stalls and my check engine light came back on within the hour. I said what am I being charged this money for and the mechanics response was simply, "well you didn't know what was wrong with it before you brought it in." This place has me flawed. The only reason they stay open is because people who don't know much about fixing cars just agree with everything they say.

Outstanding servce----

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Thr real key to the service that we have beenreceiving pimarily hinges onextremely positive attitude, interest in us, quick response, always insuring that we are aware of what needs to be done, friendly approach, and honest approach. I can also depend on getting my car bacik when promised, unless somethig other than originally planned ocures. I am referencing the Service consulant-Adam Bushke. i could probablyget the minor service items taken care of else and probably much closer to my resident, however, I drive across town and probably pay some more due to the Servise consulant--Adam Bushke, because I can coiunt on him!

Outstanding servce----

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Very customer friendly dealer

by from Boulder, CO |

I recently bought a new Audi Q5 from Phillong Audi. I spoke with all the dealers in Colorado and the way Phillong took care of me was amazing. They were negotiable on the pricing and their whole process was very simple. I am a first time car buyer and didn't feel any hustle getting the car out of the showroom. Jason was so good at taking a tour of the car, explaining the features, and he never forced me to buy. He was very friendly and gave me right suggestions on the additional packages to be bought with my Q5. I drove all the way from Boulder and their service was worth the trip. I will definitely recommend this dealership.